PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist Implant 5 days out

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271574160

I had the implant procedure on 12.12.11...unlike a lot of people on this forum, I don\'t have a strong opinion yet on whether Elist\'s procedure is the best or not. My results so far...My Girth and length in the Flaccid state is fantastic. Unlike a lot of people, I didn\'t measure in the Flaccid state before (except for in Elists office, and I don\'t have those numbers), but I can tell you that the Girth in particular, is phenomenal! At around two weeks out, I am still experiencing a lot of pain, especially during evening erections! The increase in Girth when Erect is enormous, but so far, the length seems to actually have shrunk by an Inch. i don\'t know how much of this is due to the fact that when I measured myself Erect prior to surgery i could stimulate myself, or whether there is actual retraction. I inquired about this issue with an assistant at Elist\'s office, and he said that initially, retraction is the norm, and that it will be overcome over the next 9 months by the weight of the prosthesis, and or a Penis Pump if necessary. So far, I am more than impressed by the gains in Girth....not only does it look phenomenal when Erect, it fees like only the hardest hard ons felt prior to the surgery. I remain agnostic on the length, but will report back later to validate whether or not Erect length is achieved in addition to Flaccid length.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271574424

@Kent
Hey, thanks for sharing! I\'d recommend starting a progress report so that your information is not confused/mixed up with the original poster (Greenplanet55). Thanks

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271581970

10 Days post op - The pain is less. The most of the pain if near the pubic incision, and during Erection. The swelling is less. All my incision is healing great, can\'t even really see it, it\'s ultra thin, my pubes should cover it when it fully grows back. My muscle around my lower abs and pubic area are very tight and sore. The implant looks natural, when I\'m hard you could never tell, not even around the side or by the head. When I\'m Flaccid it\'a completely natural unless I really dig around the sides, but very little difference from before surgery, other than the fact that it\'s much bigger. Dr. Elist cleared me to do moderate stretching every time I go pee. That is really helping to smooth everything together. My incision for the drain has healed great. Not really visible. Horny as all hell, but will not have sex or masturbate for another 3-4 weeks... yikes! For those of you who\'s been through this, how long before the Erection pain stops?
Thanks,
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271582041

@kent -
Are you allowed to pump the penis after healing is done? I\'m curious. I\'ve had really good results pumping in the past, especially for length, but I thought after the implant we\'re not suppose to pump, but never asked the Dr. yet.
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271585328

green planet 55 -
I am told by my liaison that pumping might be necessary to regain length beginning around the 6-8 wk mark, but that Dr. Elist would be the one making that determination. It has to be determined that I am a \"good candidate\" for that process. I don\'t quite know what the evaluative criteria is for determining that, but will repost when I find out. Also..I started my own thread with the help of the moderator so we can compare notes. Looks like I was into surgery just a few days before you. Take care, and glad you are doing so well!

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271597423

11 days post op - Swelling continues to go down, the penis continues to feel better and looser, it\'s falling forward and down, making my Flaccid longer and thicker day by day. Now it makes my nuts, which are normal size look smaller. There\'s still pain in the pubic area, more on one side, under/around where the incision is. About to go crazy from no ejaculation release!
Things look good, feel much better too.
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271608119

12 days post-op Pain has mostly gone. Only painful around the pubic area on the right side. which has just started to bruise, after the swelling has gone done. This is a normal process of healing. More length gains are coming in when Flaccid. The Erect length has started to come back, but it\'s progressing slow. Still about 1/2 inches shorter than before.
12/31/11Flaccid -Length: 5.25 inchesGirth: 5.5 inches
Erect - Length 6.5 inches (Still retracted .5 inches)Girth: 6.5 Shaft 7.0 Base
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271608330

Could you post some photos? We have very little photographic evidence of the healing process from the Elist implant. Measured shots, so future patients can see how long it takes to get the length back and what the swelling etc looks like would be really useful.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271629751

15 days post op -Slowly but surely getting better. No Erection pains anymore. Finally a decent night of zzzz. The pain that reminds still is in the right pubic region, that too is healing day by day. Swelling is less and less. The gains are the same. The light stretching is going well. I resumed light workout, and that made everything feel much better.
I will post pics around 4 weeks post op, By then my Dick will look presentable.
G.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271629874

Thanks for being prepared to post pics at 4 weeks. But is there any chance we could have some of the recovery process, as for many guys it is very, very stressful as they don\'t know what to expect? We\'ve got loads of PMMA photos, so guys know that bruising and swelling etc are normal and thus are less likely to freak out if it happens to them. But with the Elist implant we have nothing. A couple of our more trusted members posted some photos when the site first started, but since then we\'ve just has the odd shill photo taken in a clinical setting.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271634182

Has those of you who\'s had the Elist implants eventually gotten your Erection angle back? Right now is lower than before. I\'ve read that it eventually returns after everything loosens up and the scar tissue fully heal and soften. Those of you who\'s been through it, please let me know your experience and outcome.
Thank you,
G

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271634249

Greenplanet55 wrote: Has those of you who\'s had the Elist implants eventually gotten your Erection angle back? Right now is lower than before. I\'ve read that it eventually returns after everything loosens up and the scar tissue fully heal and soften. Those of you who\'s been through it, please let me know your experience and outcome.
Thank you,
G

Out of curiosity, where have you read that? I just want to be sure you weren\'t getting your info from a (now defunct) website that was notorious for misinformation. I\'m not suggesting that what you read was untrue.
I have not experienced the implant but I wish you the best of luck with your healing. Do you have an idea of what might be causing the change in Erection angle?

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271634538

I\'ve met with patients who\'s had the implant done for over a year, and actually \"saw\" the results, it was quite a strange situation... Thought I didn\'t see them Erect, they say that eventually the skin loosens up enough to where the angle will go back, but that\'s just one guy\'s experience, I would like to know from more guys.
Right now everything is still swollen and very tight in my pubic area, so the base of the penis cannot \"rise\" fully to the 3\'o clock angle I used to have.
I hope I get some input on this from the guys\'s who\'s been through it.
I think the healing of the implant is a lot more drastic compare to the PMMA picture I\'ve seen. I feel that my package still looks really traumatized, for my own vanity, I don\'t want to post any pics until it looks presentable. I will post the recovery progress like I have been, hope that will help out other guys.

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271640294

Greenplanet55 wrote: I\'ve met with patients who\'s had the implant done for over a year, and actually \"saw\" the results, it was quite a strange situation... Thought I didn\'t see them Erect, they say that eventually the skin loosens up enough to where the angle will go back, but that\'s just one guy\'s experience, I would like to know from more guys.
Right now everything is still swollen and very tight in my pubic area, so the base of the penis cannot \"rise\" fully to the 3\'o clock angle I used to have.
I hope I get some input on this from the guys\'s who\'s been through it.
I think the healing of the implant is a lot more drastic compare to the PMMA picture I\'ve seen. I feel that my package still looks really traumatized, for my own vanity, I don\'t want to post any pics until it looks presentable. I will post the recovery progress like I have been, hope that will help out other guys.

Oh ok, so you didn\'t actually read this info, instead you met up with patients and saw the implant for yourself.
I\'m curious to know how this is achieved - does Dr. Elist have a few guys on-call that get some kind of discount for their testimonial or is it entirely volunteer? And you were successful in seeing more than 1 patient? Man, if these patients were so open to meeting strangers to show them their cocks, wish they would post here more often!

Elist Implant 5 days out 12 years 3 months ago #1271642979

Hi GP55, I am over 2 years post-op and yet the skin becomes more elastic and your Erection angle should return. Actually everything will be come softer as time goes by. When I had the surgery I was told that you could never pump again after implant surgery, has that changed? What have you been told by Dr. Elist? Any questions feel free to PM me. WM