PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 11 years 9 months ago #1274187151

Thanks for the considerations guys. I\'ve already set up for a 2nd appointment with Wade on August 8th. Moneywise it wouldn\'t be a problem (Have no kids, no debt, just me and the lady who works as RN\'s at our local hospital). Will keep you guys posted soon. I\'m shooting for that 5\" Girth next session.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 11 years 9 months ago #1274273435

HI FA, good luck with your operation. Just wondering have you experienced any reduction in length post op?

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 11 years 9 months ago #1274283376

Hey as far as length wise it was shorter but that could be due to the fact that I\'ve gained a lot of weight and I have a big fat pad.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 10 years 5 months ago #1280470555

hey guys sorry I havent been updating you guys with any info. I ran into some family problems and have been busy with so many things. I had to cancel my second appointment because of thatn. in regards to how the PMMA is holding up after almost 2 years, It\'s been great. no complications at all whatsoever. I plan on being a little more active on thr board and see what I have been missing out on for the past year.