PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271523277

God news keep caring for the not so little man!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271523642

Congratulations FA!

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271524437

Thanks guys. I was close to having it injected Under the glans but thanks to our fellow members reporting some minor issues, I was able to address it to them and have them perform the older method.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271526198

Alright guys just got home right now, I accidently deleted some of my photos due to fear of my nieces and nephews finding out, but I managed to save some of them on my email address.

My pre-op picture was taken right before I got picked up at the shuttle, it was partially Erect. As for my second picture, it was taken a couple of minutes ago and this is completely Flaccid. I also did some measurements, and I\'m 4.25\'\' behind the glans, 4.75 mid, and 5.0\'\' base. I also noticed that if I pushed my huge fat pad in, I got over 5.0\'\' . They told me I would get great results as because I\'m only 24 years old, but we\'ll see during the healing process. I\'m expecting to lose some in a couple of weeks, but in the mean time I will try to gain as much by taking some vitamins.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271527521

man, it looks very good!

A couple of questions: 2-10 pain level is trivially not zero. Were you ill at ease?

Did they give you Metacrill?

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271528152

What a Christmas present. That\'s awesome FA! My first procedure is 13 days out and I\'m definitely counting the days. Keep us posted and have a great holiday.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271530286

@ supa, I stated 2 because I\'ve included the part where Dr. C injected local anesthesia into my fat pad where it stung a little bit. Also since I had a lot of fat pad, there were areas where the meds did not kick in, so during one area where he had trouble getting PMMA to stick, he had to dig in further and that\'s where I felt a quick sharp pain but it was something I could tolerate. They told me if I was to feel any serious sharp pain at all they would give me more medications, but that was the only time I felt any sort of pain.

@ Big John, thanks bro, trust me you\'re gonna be super happy when you see your results. Sometimes you may not get the results or they the concentration you\'ve wanted at first, but hell after looking at my unit I\'m very happy. This thing feels so natural. Everyone was so friendly, from the driver to staff. I wake up every morning having to look at my unit just to make sure it\'s not a dream. For once I was able to fit into regular condoms and those suckers were tight towards the base and I had my gf give me a quick soft bj and for thr first time I heard her jaw popped . I know my size is still not as big as our other brothers in here, but it\'s a big increase from my old unit.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271530443

Congratulations man!
Your results look great!
MM

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271531252

Thanks MM, I\'m barely in the healing process and I\'m already thinking about the next procedure. I\'d say hopefully by end of march or beginning of April. I need to lose some of that fat pad also...

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271532551

Hey, from your camera angle your fatpad isn\'t all that dissimilar to mine...pain in the ass since it can hide valuable length!
I know what you mean about the whole dream-like surrealism to it all... especially the sensation of a regular condom feeling tight on you when they used to slip before. Crazy!
Happy Holidays & Happy Healing!

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271533638

I noticed that if I press hard enough, I\'d be able to hit just a hair over 6 inches. I\'m sure if I go on a strict diet and cut 30-40 pounds ( I\'m 5\'7, 200lbs), and perform some PE exercises I wouldn\'t be surprised if I could reach 6\" NBEL.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271534598

No problem, it was you guys (the pioneers) that helped me as well as many others to decide this would be the better route compared to other more invasive and costly methods.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271536473

Thanks for the progress report and keep it up.

Reading threads like this gets me excited for my own appointment.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271544471

Alright guys, I\'m about 3 days and sadly to say I broke the 7 day rule. The gf decided to tease me by giving me a Christmas BJ and let me tell ya I\'ve never shot so far throughout the years of masturbating. It actually got into her left eye which left her temporarily blind for a minute. Size still thr same but expecting to lose it in a week or two. Will report any notable changes.

Dec. 22nd is judgment day for my PMMA procedure 12 years 3 months ago #1271588800

Alright guys day 7, nothing has changed I still get about 5\'\' EG. I have been experience polyuria though. It could be the fact high doses of vitamin C can cause this.