PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: mqab's PMMA log

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271247591

over all how would you rate your procedure out of 10 and would you do it again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271250841

@mqab,
I find that too I can pinch the skin over the whole shaft easily but the skin in the base near to the pubic esp on the dorsal side is a bit tighter .
I found that more after the 2nd round and not after the 1st one.
Could it be:-
1) The anatomy in this area is different ??
2) Or is it due to that in each round of PMMA the dr. will inject the new PMMA over (the old collagen and the old PMMA) so the space between the superficial fascia and the old collagen will get narrower in each round (so inserting the cannula in this narrower space and moving it around will be more difficult with each following rounds) so there will be a chance of a tear or multiple injury of this fascia (as hoddle said) and the skin will be more adherent to the latest new collagen.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271261520

• mqab
  • mqab's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Iain01, I would say that it is to soon to give a rating. I\'m happy with the Girth and concerned about complications.

At this point my thrombosed dorsal vein has diminished quite a bit. My new concern is the immobile skin at the base. I do hope that the doc can break up the adhesion if that\'s the problem.

Hoddle,

Do you have knowledge of this happening in the past and Dr. C being able to resolved the issue? You mention him using the cannula to break it up.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271261968

I\'ve never heard of this happening in the past. I suggested him using a cannula as it just seemed logical, given that I don\'t think the skin is stuck to the shaft.

If you post a photo of the area I\'ll probably be able to identify if it\'s an adhesion or not. I\'ve got an adhesion myself and Lastime recently had one corrected, but both of ours were the results of surgery to remove either fat or the Elist implant.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271263250

• mqab
  • General
  • General
I\'ll post a photo in a couple days. How did yours resolve hoddle? Do you know if the procedure lastime had to correct his?

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271263350

mqab wrote: I\'ll post a photo in a couple days. How did yours resolve hoddle? Do you know if the procedure lastime had to correct his?

Mine hasn\'t resolved. Lastime\'s I believe was corrected successfully. But the difference is you can have something injected between the skin and the fascia, so if it can be freed with a cannula then it should be okay. In our cases we both had other issue\'s that also needed correcting so injecting a little PMMA or even fat wasn\'t an option. But if I were you I\'d just leave it for a few months as there is a good chance it will free itself. I know a couple of guys who felt like their shaft skin was stuck in certain areas, but eventually started moving freely again.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271264919

I can see the dent, but it\'s hard to tell if it\'s an adhesion. If there is an adhension if you pull the skin just above it down a wrinkle or crease will appear. Can you move the skin below the indent up, but if you pull down a wrinkle appears, as the skin wont slide?

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271265056

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Hoddle,

Yes, if I pull the skin just above it down, the skin above it will wrinkle over the problem area. If I pull the skin towards the glans, then it seems to move very slightly. The skin definitely doesn\'t slide in that one area.

I have round 2 set for January 7th so I\'ll sit tight until then and see what the doc says. Walking out of round 2 with some extra Girth and that part fixed would be ideal.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271382543

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Just 2 days shy of 6 weeks. I still have the issue with the possible skin adhesion where the skin is immobile. The thrombosed dorsal vein is still there but a woman would not notice, where as before a big knot could be felt. The good right now is Girth and it\'s hard. Aesthetics are not horrible but it certainly needs work (including fixing the \"skin adhesion\"). I decided to measure length as I noticed a difference during intercourse. My girl was no longer in as much discomfort from going to deep. I was 7.25 BPEL Now am 6.5-6.75 BPEL. To get close to 6.75 I would have to push the ruler much harder towards the pelvic then I ever did to get 7.25. I could actually reach 7.5 previously when pushing that hard. So I\'m looking at a loss of 3/4 an Inch. I\'m a little apprehensive about Hanging weights right now because of the the \"skin adhesion\" and the thrombosed dorsal vein. That vein in particular was really taught while Hanging. Theories for loss of length are a PMMA pad being added to my fat pad or the PMMA somehow restricting the Erection itself somewhat. I believe other\'s posted .25 to .5 length loss as well. Has anyone lost length after PMMA and gained it back? Is there any reason I shouldn\'t hang at this point due to my other complications?

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271384125

I think the length loss will be to do with the skin adhesion. Both myself and Lastime had adhesions and suffered length loss at the same time. You may have a slight bend caused by the adhesion which you can\'t see because of the PMMA.

Have you spoken to Wade or Dr C about your situation?

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271385265

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Hoddle - I always had a slight curve to the left and after PMMA it did seem more so but contributed that to uneveness of the PMMA. Do you think Hanging would be wise? Could it break things up? I will call Dr. C\'s office tomorrow.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271388381

mqab wrote: Hoddle - I always had a slight curve to the left and after PMMA it did seem more so but contributed that to uneveness of the PMMA. Do you think Hanging would be wise? Could it break things up? I will call Dr. C\'s office tomorrow.

I think you just need to be patient. Speak to Dr C\'s office about the adhesion and see what they say. It might be better to get the adhesion fixed before you hang. Your shortening isn\'t due to graft contracture or scarring, so I don\'t think there is any hurry. Your penis is still the same length, it\'s just restricted by the fact the skin is stuck. Once this is corrected you should get your length back within a few weeks from just having good erections. If it was due to contracture etc, then I\'d say hang or stretch, but in your case I wouldn\'t be too worried about the length loss.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271707506

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Round 2 was yesterday.

Overall summary is I\'m happy but still have concerns lingering from round 1.

I\'m happy with the Girth and no major aesthetic issues that I can currently see after round 1 or 2.

I\'m on day 2 and the swelling/bruising is no where near as bad as round 1.

First round I had 21cc\'s if I remember correctly and this was at 10%

Yesterday I received 17cc\'s at 20% and 10% behind the glans.

My main concern going into round 2 was the skin adhesion for which I\'m not 100% sure that this is the correct term for the issue.

Dr. Casavantes and Wade were great. They could see the issue I was referring to and the Doctor\'s idea was to break it up with the cannula. He said he was able to get the cannula in there and break it up as much as they could and the skin was free but upon Wade\'s further inspection, the skin would still not pull towards the base in that one spot. They don\'t seem to be sure what the issue is, stated the skin is different than the rest in that one area and mentioned they may have gone to deep in that spot during round 1. I was all done with the session at 16 cc\'s and after I stood up and inspected, I noticed that behind the glans was lacking. The first round they injected right behind the glans and base. This time they only did the base. They then gave me the option of getting back on the table and advised me of the risk of small bumps behind the glans if I get injected there. After round 1 I developed the bumps and they went away mostly so I got back on the table and they put 1cc behind the glans. It\'s tapering well right now with massage.

My Girth right now is huge. I have about 3/4 of an Inch gap between my index finger and thumb when gripping an Erection. Getting an Erection right after round 1 was almost impossible. After round 2 it was no problem for some reason.

I like Dr. C and Wade\'s honesty when they couldn\'t quite figure out the skin adhesion issue. If it doesn\'t resolve on it\'s own, the more PMMA I get, the less noticeable it will likely become as the rest of the skin becomes tighter with more volume according to the doc. Wade also said Hanging may help with the issue which I haven\'t done since before round 1. I asked if I may need surgery to resolve the issue and the doctor advised against.

I\'m thinking about going to a Urologist after round 2 heals and telling them what I had done and getting some type of soft tissue scan and let them tell me what they see as far as the skin adhesion goes. I\'m also open to suggestions from anyone.

Another note is that I currently have a bruise with and indent near the base on the right. This concerns me slightly because my current skin adhesion developed after a bruise with and indent on the left, though that one was quite a bit larger and the indent more pronounced. Their also in the same location approximately but on the opposite side.

I will upload pictures at some point.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 3 months ago #1271742472

• mqab
  • General
  • General
A quick update.

I just had sex with the recently ballooned unit and I\'ve noticed that although the \"skin adhesion\" is not fixed, it is less pronounced. Before you could see the skin bunch up (as you could see from some of my earlier pictures) when going in and out, now I would have to look hard to see that. My guess is that the extra volume has made the rest of the skin move less as well. I\'m not too far out from the procedure so I expect the volume to go down of course but I\'ll look forward to a possible round 3.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 weeks ago #1272906608

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Update.

I removed pics due to a privacy concern.

The adhesion area that I had where the skin would get stuck as I attempted to roll it back has been partially corrected after the results from round 2 set in. Fortunately it\'s much better and the skin does not bunch up. It is still unable to draw back at one point but it is no longer much of a worry nor noticeable. The area still has a visible indent and I\'ve developed another indent on the opposite side of the shaft. I\'m hoping to correct these in round 3 but that is not a priority at the moment.

I did not have the ring effect after either round but I do appear to be sensitive to the canula as my lymph vessels seem to be traumatized after each round. I currently have what I believe to be a swollen/clogged lymph vessel on the Circumcision line that appears to be going down with time. I\'ve massaged it semi-frequently while in a hot bath. The indents are not bad but the lymph vessel sticks out for unappealing aesthetics.

One of my concerns after results were setting in with round 1 was loss of length. I was 7.25 BPEL before and 6.5 BPEL about 8 weeks after. I\'m now back to 7 BPEL. I think there are a couple factors that effected and are effecting the measurement. I have swollen lymph vessels that cause part of my base to be more attached to the pelvic region (I have what feels like two strings - one on both sides of the base that have also given my penis a more upward trajectory than before) and the shape of my penis has changed. The \"strings\" almost have a ligament effect. I can actually stick my finger under these \"strings\" and feel the base of my penis that\'s not exposed - where the ruler cannot get to.

My current Girth is about 6 (started at about 5) at the base and 5.5 (started at about 4.75) throughout the rest except right behind the glans. I will reserve measurement behind the glans when this swollen lymph vessel is gone. Overall, I\'ve gotten happier with the results as things clear up and length has come back. The skin adhesion was a big concern and it\'s better now. I look forward to round 3 in the distant future.