TOPIC: mqab's PMMA log

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271010331

• mqab
  • mqab's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Day 10 Update
I\'m posting some pictures of the hardened vein near the circ scar and the \"BB\" connected to a hardened vein near the base. They do have slight pain. The vein attached to the BB is a bit sore when erect or when tugging on the penis. Below are what I\'ve determined to be possible causes after some internet research.

1. lymph channel inflammation/blockage/clot (lymphangiosclerosis or sclerosing lymphangitis) - I\'m hoping this is the issue as it will likely clear up on it\'s own. It also appears the most likely scenario. My theory is that trauma from the procedure caused the distended lymphs.

2. superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis
3. peyronies (I think this to be unlikely but I do have a slight curvature which now seems magnified after the PMMA injections)
4. PMMA clumping together
I also took some pics near my scrotum where you can see an imperfection (obvious drop off). I\'m not sure how easy this would be to touch up or if it could be at all. It is a minor concern however.
My slight curvature is emphasized as I believe there is more product on the right/middle side than the left/middle and their is an indent on the left/middle with very little PMMA.

On the plus side, girth has not gone down to pre-PMMA (yet). I was expecting it to go back to normal size by now and then gradually go back up as collagen comes in. I have not taken measurements yet but it is noticeably thicker.

The erections are fine and orgasms are intense, so whatever the complications, they seem minor.

My hope is to inform others that hardened veins or clogged lymph channels is a possible complication (though not very serious & probably rare) and get feedback from anyone with knowledge in this area. Any input would be appreciated.

I\'m thinking of ordering a cream that I found in my search.
www.justbepainfree.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?...5P&Category_Code=HP9
\"This cream may accelerate the clearing of congested lymph channels or nodes and other soft tissue that is experiencing congestion, bruising, swelling, or soreness. If using on tender skin, do not use too much at once to prevent any stinging sensation\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271011244

what th heck is BB

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271011260

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Sorry. I\'ve been calling it a \"BB\" like from a BB gun as that is what feels like is under my skin and I\'m not 100% sure what it is.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271011529

• mqab
  • General
  • General
I wanted to give it a little bit of time to resolve itself before I contacted Wade/Dr. C. I already told Wade about it the day after the procedure and he thought it may still be there somewhat at the 6 week mark and didn\'t get much more input other than that it was likely the result of trauma as it was not far from an entry point. He did ask if I massaged and pinched at it, which I did. If it is a clogged lymph, that could of made it worse. I\'m optimistic as everything seems fine and I\'m happy with the results. Anything abnormal on my penis however is going to be a cause for concern, hence why I\'m paying so much attention to it.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271012057

If it is a collection of PMMA, I think a shot of Kenalog will take care of it.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271012335

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Thanks mustang. I put that last on my list of possibilities as that\'s what I initially theorized and I think that\'s a slim possibility now. The \"BB\" is attached to what feels like a hardened vein. The vein is actually so hard, I could describe it as feeling like an uncooked spaghetti noodle under the skin (except it\'s not straight). I\'m taking Aleve for it\'s anti-inflammatory properties and applying a heat pack to my penis. I went ahead and ordered the cream that I mentioned earlier as well. From what I read, clogged lymph channels can last over a month and the best treatment is time and to leave it alone.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271052805

• mqab
  • General
  • General
I\'ve probably been obsessing over the problem areas a bit too much. Common sense has told me that it is minor and it will probably resolve on it\'s own. I think because it\'s my penis though, I\'ve been overly concerned. I did email Wade and he relieved my worry somewhat. I feel comfortable waiting until round 2 to have Dr. C check it out and possibly give me a Kenalog shot if necessary. I\'m looking forward to round 2. I did measure and I\'ve gained about 1/2 Inch mid shaft and it\'s amazing what difference this seemingly small increase makes. My guess is that I will go down a bit before I level back off at a final result of 1/2 Inch increase. I\'m at the 2 week mark now.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271100638

@ mqab So thats what you call it. I had it after round one. You couldnt see it but it felt like some sort of wire under the skin. It resolved itself during round two healing.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 5 months ago #1271117407

• mqab
  • General
  • General
I\'m glad to hear it resolved Justabitmore.

I wonder if our \"wire\" under the skin was the same thing. Did yours begin at the pubic and run up the shaft? Did yours have a hard nodule connected to it?

I\'m now thinking mine is superficial dorsal vein thrombosis because of it\'s location and I can no longer find my dorsal vein but all the branched off veins that connect to it are visible. The \"wire\" that runs up my shaft is in the general location of where my dorsal vein would be. In either case, I believe it will resolve as yours did but I still can\'t help being concerned. Check out the link below. The picture they have illustrates the location of my issue and seems to describe it too.

www.biomedsearch.com/nih/Penile-Mondors-...report/19102756.html

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271214733

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Nearing the 4 week mark. My \"thrombosed dorsal vein\" is still there with hard \"BB\" attached. I\'m getting less concerned with this. This seems to be my low point with Girth, though previous highs could have simply been attributed to swelling. There is something else I\'m just noticing but I assume was there since my procedure. On the lower left of my shaft (starting at the pubic and going up about 2 inches and about 2 fingers wide) the skin is immobile and hard to pinch. I can pinch the skin all over my shaft and stretch out almost like you can do with your scrotum but I can\'t with this one section. It feels tighter and thicker. If I pinch and pull the skin near the problem section, it begins to pull that section up, I can feel that area while it\'s raised and it is much thicker than the rest of my skin (almost like it has PMMA in it or attached to it). With an Erection, this causes an issue where I can pull my skin back over my shaft (towards the base) and at the problem point it just stops and looks like it bunches up and can even wrinkle over it but I cannot pull the skin back in that one section. It simply will not move when Erect. It can actually pull forward very slightly but won\'t budge if I try to pull the skin towards the base and feels as if the skin in that area is actually glued firmly to the shaft. Going up the shaft, there is a ridge where the problem area ends and normal skin elasticity begins. This is not painful but imagine sex or even masturbation where your skin doesn\'t budge at all. I wonder if anyone here has experieced anything similar. Did it resolve? Do you think this may be some type of scar tissue under the skin and would a Kenalog shot help perhaps? Thanks.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271217308

Do you think it bunched up PMMA in that area? if it is, maybe Kenalog will take care of it? Discuss with Dr. C and Wade with some pictures...

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271243277

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Mustang,

Thanks for your input. I\'m sure it is bunched up PMMA in that area but I\'m not sure why the skin won\'t move because of that or if it is even because of the PMMA that it won\'t move or because of some type of trauma from the procedure.

I tried to explain the issue in much detail without it being confusing but to reiterate; the skin in one area doesn\'t move over the shaft and the skin around it that does move will basically just wrinkle over the problem area when reaching it (almost like the skin wrinkles over the glans when pulling it in that direction).

I hope a Kenalog shot would help.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271244385

Based on what you\'ve described it sounds to me like you might have a skin adhesion. If this is the case then fascia and skin have either fused together or the fascia has been damaged and therefore the skin wont slide over the shaft. I\'d guess it\'s the first option, as there must be PMMA between the Dartos fascia and the shaft. In which case Dr C would have to use a cannula to seperate the fascia and skin and place a small amount of PMMA between them. It means you\'d have a small amount of PMMA at a different level to the rest, but I doubt you\'d notice. But as EP say, just give it some time and it will probably correct itself.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271244656

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Hoddle, What you describe is what it feels like. Since the photos are working again, you can see the area I speak of in the very last photo on page 1 of this thread. There is a kink. It is not swollen like that now but that crease and below is where the skin is \"stuck.\" In my 2nd to last photo on page 2, you can see an Erection with the skin pulled downward where the problem is not noticeable. It doesn\'t look like that now which tells me this probably came with collagen growth. I\'ll try to take a pic soon of what the \"kink\" looks like now.

mqab's PMMA log 12 years 4 months ago #1271244855

• mqab
  • General
  • General
Oh and EP, I would agree that Kenalog can\'t be a cure all for everything. I do hope it\'s not to complicated to fix however or that it does indeed resolve on it\'s own.