PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271107350

DAY 11 UPDATE
I woke up to a smaller penis! I was pretty happy at day 6 and 7 because I thought they were typically the low point. Today is definitely the low point. I haven\'t been making measurements every day because I know the size I measure will not be the final outcome. Hopefully it only goes up from here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271148344

@ Imbignow Good move not measuring. Low point varies for everyone.In fact I feel smaller now in the flacid than day six but Erect I am the same.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271209779

Week 3 Update
First time measuring since a few days after round 1. MSEG is 5.5 up from 4.8. I have one bump on one of the injection points. My base is a little sore. I had a lot of sex over the weekend so it could be that. It also feels bigger since the weekend, which is why I measured. Maybe it\'s because of all the sex?
Still going to wait until probably 3 months after round 1 to go back for round 2.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271332288

Couple things...
1. Tried a condom for the first time in a long time the other night and it basically got stuck on there. Going from 4.8 Girth to 5.4 made a biiig difference. I had to take it off because it was choking my best friend. I looked pretty dumb trying to take it off.
2. Def def definitely have to go back for another round. There is an area that is smaller than the rest so I need that filled in. Plus I\'d like to be close to 6.
3. Girl was going crazy on it and the next morning the area above the circ scar was puffy. Base was a little swollen too, but the top was definitely a little weird.
It\'s 4 weeks tomorrow so we\'ll see how the next few weeks go.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271333413

Nice to hear you re happy. I ve had the procedure 6 days ago and I can now understand how addictive the Girth is. I was huge the 2nd day after the injection and i really liked it, and now every day more and more swelling goes away and I loose more Girth. I really want it to stop shrinking I really hope it will grow a bit again once the collagen healing happens.
Have fun with your toy
Cheers

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271348259

@imbignow I get the same after and all night banging session specially the first 3-8 weeks!

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271447791

I\'m in between week 5 and 6 and noticed a pretty big dip in size in the past 2 days. Went from about 5.5 MSEG to 5.2. That\'s a pretty big dip to happen in only a couple days. Anyone else experience a big drop like that quickly? Thought it was supposed to get bigger around week 6!

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271449422

I\'m going to go pick up a libigrow tomorrow and try again. I measured a few times because I was surprised. Will see tomorrow.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271458005

I took the pill to make sure I had a good quality Erection and it went down another 1/8th since yesterday. Pretty shitty feeling.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271459089

@ imbignow and EP It is a big amount to loose after 2 days but the last measurement you made was after a big banging session whilst still in a pre 6-12 weeks recovery phase. I am .1-0.2 bigger the day after sex. but with the amount you had I would have expected you to hang on to a 0.5 gain. you are about there now but it still early. bottom line you are going back so you will achieve your goals!

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271459898

justabit I was pretty confident I\'d hold on to the .5 gain too. Right now is only .3. Don\'t most people gain less and less for later rounds?

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271495864

@ Imbignow Yes as your circumference gets bigger it is much harder to increase the it but of course the volume is a bout the same so you are still getting as much as before just spread over a larger surface...but I am a bit perplexed as to why you only got 0.3 that said I think I got about 0.5 round 1 so not far off. Dont worry too much you can always go back and get 20% if you need to go 0.5 form here.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 3 months ago #1271657265

I\'m 5 days away from the 2 month mark and it seems to be holding at 5.25 MSEG. There is definitely a ridge from where the PMMA starts and below the gland. There is also one spot that still seems like some PMMA was missed. The injection points still are a little bumpy, but have gone down a lot since a month ago. Hoping to go back for round 2 in February or March to increase Girth to above 5.5 and fix the small issues.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 3 months ago #1271928736

Was just getting on today to update. Things seem to be steady at 5.25 MSEG. If quality isn\'t as good then it can hit 5.1. Flaccid seems to stick around 4.5-5 length and 4.5-5 Girth. Just depends on all the typical factors that go into Flaccid size. There is one spot between the circ scar and mid shaft that needs to be filled in more. I can feel a small ridge in the same spot most people do under the glans. Other than that I\'m just waiting to let things settle as much as possible before round two. I\'ll probably go in March or April. Goal for round two will be to come out with 5.5 MSEG.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 1 month ago #1272686765

I\'m a few days past 4 months post op and the size has gone done a little. Erect is around 5.1 now and Flaccid seems to be more towards 4.5.
Tough not going back right away, but I am going to try and wait for the 6 month mark.