PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1270996569

What are your starting stats seeing that you received quite a large first round (23cc), I\'m guessing you\'re 7in+ length?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1270996982

I had a lot of skin so it took more to fill it in. As for length it really depends how I measure it, but anywhere from 6.5 to 7.1 ish. It really fluctuates.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1270997274

happy recovery big guy! with that amount of cc you should see a great result! jabm

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271008912

Has anyone gained 1 Inch using 10%?

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271010740

I doubt very much 10% will give an Inch increase, the maths does not work nor have we seen such numbers..

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271011233

i had 18 cc of 10% three days ago. i was initially up .875 in Flaccid Girth and up .5 Flaccid length. i expect to lose abot half that Girth from the swelling going down. i also expect to lose the extra Flaccid length although id love to keep it! i have not measured Erect Girth yet but will soon. aesthetically, things look great. im amazed how simple this procedure is and the fact that there is basically no recovery time. bruising is going down almost hourly. no bruising on top at all. base. on top, is sore but almost back to normal.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271011924

mustang2020... was just hoping! The Inch was there with swelling!

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271012027

Did not mean to burst your bubble, but even with 20% it is hard to get one Inch of Erect Girth in one session. Most every one needs two to three sessions minimum to get their desired Girth and aesthetics.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271017336

Randomly ran into my ex last night and things got pretty intense, but kept telling her no sex. She thought I was weird since we would always do it a few times a day when we were together. Told her I didn\'t feel well at all, but she kept going at it. She felt it and it was over. I don\'t think I ever saw her that wet before. Could seriously hook a hose to it and irrigate a desert into a flourishing corn field. Well, it was 3 days post op and I decide to just try it out. I only did it for a minute and was verrrry slow and careful. Then I said we need to stop. I won\'t give details about the convo after. BUT, I can say I haven\'t felt that sensitive in a long time and the added Girth, even though some of it was swollen, felt better.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271017686

awesome story bro, you handled it well .

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271018368

imbignow wrote: Randomly ran into my ex last night and things got pretty intense, but kept telling her no sex. She thought I was weird since we would always do it a few times a day when we were together. Told her I didn\'t feel well at all, but she kept going at it. She felt it and it was over. I don\'t think I ever saw her that wet before. Could seriously hook a hose to it and irrigate a desert into a flourishing corn field. Well, it was 3 days post op and I decide to just try it out. I only did it for a minute and was verrrry slow and careful. Then I said we need to stop. I won\'t give details about the convo after. BUT, I can say I haven\'t felt that sensitive in a long time and the added Girth, even though some of it was swollen, felt better.

Irrigation is the goal! I second funkyasian\'s

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271020438

Is that funny how it works. Most women say they do not care about penis size, but their bodies always tell they that are lying when they see a bigger Dick! they get wet and they want it bad...

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271021535

mustang2020 wrote: Is that funny how it works. Most women say they do not care about penis size, but their bodies always tell they that are lying when they see a bigger Dick! they get wet and they want it bad...

I suspect most (healthy, sane) normal women aren\'t adamant about penis size, however I\'m sure if they had a choice between two identical men (physique, looks, wealth, personality, etc), except one having a larger penis, most would probably opt for the guy with the larger penis. This also assumes the penis is not extremely large, because that could be just as \"ineffective\" as a very small penis.
I believe most women when they insist that they don\'t care about size, but what they are really saying is that they aren\'t willing to make one superficial issue a deal-breaker in the bigger picture of things. They may prefer a larger Phallus sometimes, but they can also learn to appreciate and love the man as a whole... since after all, odds are the bitch aint perfect herself.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271021888

well said SO, well said.

Nov 9th is the day my P meets PMMA 12 years 5 months ago #1271100528

@ SO bitch aint perfect herself