Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270835967

• Zol
  • Zol's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Its been over 4 weeks now and i still have an issue on the right hand side of the shaft, i am getting a regular odd sensation. Its not pain per-say but its worrying me. The right side appears to have more fil than the left and Collagen has kicked in everywhere now. i will definitely need another session to sort the asthetics as its pretty odd shaped now. I just hope things settle in as i dont want this worry forever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270853157

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Has anyone experienced any odd sensations or mild discomfort this long into the recover period? At the moment im really getting worried this is now permanent or there is something strange happening. I am finding that emails back and forth take a bit too long too. Wade previously said that the discomfort is not common and the doctor advised to massage the area gently. Im doing it but Its not really helping much. I am a bit of a worrier but did all my worrying beforehand on the well documented complications, i didnt hear about anyone getting any of the Strange issues i have had. I hope that this is just a phase of the collagen growth/settling in, but like i say, nobody has described anything like this that i can find.

I have put my last email to wade below, im just awaiting a response
----
Hi Wade

I hope you are all well.

I am still having some issues and i am getting a bit worried.
I have an almost constant mild ache/light stinging discomfort on the right side of my penis which sometimes extends down into my groin for about a week or so. The sensation is very difficult to describe but it is mild but nagging. It does subside occasionally but is there more often than not. The collagen all over my penis appears to have set in somewhat but i am continuing to massage the area despite the lack of pliability.
I am worried that this will be permanent as its difficult to pinpoint what is happening.

What do you advise?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270853811

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Zol,

I am sorry for your complications and I will be thinking about you. I haven\'t had the procedure myself so I can\'t really relate anything specifically, but hang in there and we\'re all rooting for you. Hopefully Wade and Dr. C. will be more prompt with you.
Skatezy

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270854843

Zol
I had a similar sensation today which only lasted and hour or two. A sort of mild burning in one spot on the side of my shaft. When I examined the area, the skin and fine veins were a darker red than the surrounding tissue, they still are but the discomfort has stopped

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270855378

Zol wrote: Has anyone experienced any odd sensations or mild discomfort this long into the recover period? At the moment im really getting worried this is now permanent or there is something strange happening. I am finding that emails back and forth take a bit too long too. Wade previously said that the discomfort is not common and the doctor advised to massage the area gently. Im doing it but Its not really helping much. I am a bit of a worrier but did all my worrying beforehand on the well documented complications, i didnt hear about anyone getting any of the Strange issues i have had. I hope that this is just a phase of the collagen growth/settling in, but like i say, nobody has described anything like this that i can find.

I have put my last email to wade below, im just awaiting a response
----
Hi Wade

I hope you are all well.

I am still having some issues and i am getting a bit worried.
I have an almost constant mild ache/light stinging discomfort on the right side of my penis which sometimes extends down into my groin for about a week or so. The sensation is very difficult to describe but it is mild but nagging. It does subside occasionally but is there more often than not. The collagen all over my penis appears to have set in somewhat but i am continuing to massage the area despite the lack of pliability.
I am worried that this will be permanent as its difficult to pinpoint what is happening.

What do you advise?

I haven\'t had a strange sensation in a while, but I do recall many weeks post-op that I\'d on occasion get random, border-line painful pulses in random areas of the shaft. I simply did not report it because it went away and was very infrequent. In hindsight I should have made a note of it in my progress report. I also couldn\'t definitively attribute the strange feelings to the PMMA or not, and simply wrote it off as a part of the collagen-process.
In the past month, no such pains or pulsations have been observed. However, since yours seem to be at a higher frequency than mine ever were, awaiting for Dr. C\'s response would be most prudent. Good luck, and I hope it subsides with time.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270860455

@Zol
I have sent two e-mails to Lemperle :-
1- His explanation about the odd sensation or the mild pain you are experiencing it til now :-
\" My feeling is that a tiny skin nerve has been either injected or surrounded by PMMA, which compresses it. Usually, these tiny nerves \"withdraw\" from areas of compression, e.g. neighboring nerves take over their duty in this area. So, from scar formation we know, that pain can last for about 6 months - until the compressed area softens and thereby frees this nerve. Pain towards the groin is typical for compressed superficial skin nerves from genital and ilio-inguinal nerve, not from the pudendal nerve (which hurts around the anus) !So, I see little treatment - except patience for another few months....
Gottfried
2- I have also asked him :- Can Kenalog injection help in softening this compressed area ??
\"If he would find the area of nerve compression, Kenalog injections would certainly speed up the softening !
Finger pressure on this area should increase the pain.
good luck !\"
G.

I think that makes more sense to me, you have more fill on the Rt. side than the Lt., so it must be the PMMA and the new hard collagen compressing on the tiny superficial sensory nerve which cause this odd sensation, and as far as I remember you did have this odd sensation not directly after the injection it cames later on a week ago ( that explains to me the reason could be the formation of the new collagen compressing on the nerve) and also you said sometimes the pain radiates to the groin ( that proves a compressed tiny superficial sensory nerve is the cause).
BTW Foreign Body Granuloma usually starts forming after 6 months and spontaneously disappear after 5 years, so it is not FBG.
So you either have to wait (better) til the new collagen softens spontaneously or Kenalog shot to be used.
You can send an e-mail to Wade and tell him about Lemperle\'s explanation about this odd sensation. I am sure that Lemperle has seen many cases like yours, so don\'t worry, it is only a minor temporary complication.
I hope this explanation will help you and calm you down.
Good-luck

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270861380

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Wow, thanks for the support guys, you are all awesome

@smartman i really appreciate you taking the time to email Lemperle and post back your findings, i had no idea that you were doing that. I suppose we have found out something new about PMMA complications and i will be happy when things settle down again. It has definitely helped me to calm a little.

Thanks again guys

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 5 months ago #1270916852

Hope you are feeling better now. I had these shooting pains infrequently up to the 3 week mark. Never bothered reporting on it as I just assumed it was part of the healing. I am sure you will be fine.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 5 months ago #1270918736

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Thanks, The sensation is still there but is somewhat settled in one place now. I have done further research and it seems consistent with the trapped/compressed nerve feeling. At this point it is a constant mild tingle. It doesnt hurt, but i am constantly aware of my penis. It is not effecting Erection quality or sex whatsoever, but it is slightly disttracting during my day to day activities as i work in an office so am just sat around a lot. I believe it can be classed as paresthesia.

I have tried finding some research to back up what Dr Lemperle said about the nerve retreating after a few months and so far have not been able to read anything to corroborate this theory so far. I will continue to search and massage in the meantime.

It has also left me unsure how to proceed from here as:
1. I definitely need another procedure to perfect the shape and add a tiny bit more Girth
2. I dont know if having another procedure would potentially make it better or worse. Even if it settles down in a few months, who is to say this wont reoccur when more PMMA is added.

So far i would say im 5/10 happy on my procedure due to my typical luck of getting an unexpected complication that nobody had anticipated or documented could happen. If it stays how it is, its certainly not going to ruin my life or anything, but I could do without the contant distraction

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 5 months ago #1270935585

Zol,

There is a great deal of settling that occurs with PMMA. I\'d give it several months and see if the situation improves. I\'m fairly sure that in time, it dissipates and becomes a distant memory. I have an area that needs a touch up myself and will address it during Round 2 and also add some more Girth. After that, I\'m happy to have a bigger penis and do not wish to be as preoccupied with numbers as I have been. Best wishes to you Zol; I\'ll be following your posts in the future and praying that you find the relief you seek.

Best Regards,
M7x6

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 5 months ago #1271047749

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Hey all
I am pleased to say my problems have reduced significantly now after i did some pretty agressive massaging in a hot bath once a day for about 2 weeks plus constant massaging and manipulation watching tv, reading the web etc. I also carefully pinch pulled the skin outward to try and free it up. It seemed to work because once the massage tenderness went away it seems to have fixed itself which i am thankful for. I was pretty stressed about it for a while as it was a constant distraction. I am not going to say im clear yet tho untill a few months down the line but I am now more confident about getting a second procedure done.

Thanks for all the support guys, I will let you know if anything changes

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 3 months ago #1271887974

Does anyone know if a British passport + ESTA visa sufficient enough to travel back into the US from TJ?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 3 months ago #1271893903

I traveled last oct with australian passort and esta with no dramas... Just apply for esta online and you are good to go.
paso

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 2 months ago #1272420412

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Hi all
I thought I had better post a further report about how things are now and how I currently feel about having had the PMMA procedure
Physically Everything is perfect now, i thought i updated my thread but it was a PM response and not my thread. After about 8-10 weeks everything settled in, it feels natural and fully assimilated. I gained a solid 0.5 Inch mid shaft and sex is good.
I think a lot of what I experienced was my body\'s reaction and collagen development. I would certainly suggest people leave a decent space of time between procedures.
I am currently contemplating a second procedure but there has been developments on the forums recently which has made me a little anxious about what I already have and future procedures so nothing has been set in stone yet. My current thinking is that I have already committed to a path and there is no turning back so now that I have committed I may as well get the maximum I can out of it.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 2 months ago #1272422763

hey zol you never posted pics I am similar in size and curious on how it turn out. Glad to hear all your complications on gone.
congrats brother