Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270510872

• Zol
  • Zol's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks guys

Day 5

I think most of the swelling has gone now and i am currently sitting at .5 gain in all areas: neck, mid, base. I am hoping the swell is all gone, but will double check on the mythical day 7 just in case.

Its a real shame to see all that swell size go, but i cant wait to see how the collagen effects it when that kicks in.

Today i have been getting an odd tingle sensation in different places like theres something going on in there, maybe thats the start of something.

Dr C gave me some antibiotics (ciprofloxacin) to take 1 every 12 hours. These things are absolutely killing my kidneys. I am pissing illuminous colour wee nomatter howmuch i drink. I might stop taking these at this point.

Costs

I used the trip as a little vacation and chance to rest up afterso overall they may have been more than necesary

I got my flights from uk via netflights including 4 nights accom at mission bay lodge for '610

When choosing flights, if you dont fly direct, Allow around 3 hours for changover at jfk due to border waiting times and huge airport plus long queues

Procedure cost $1690 in total including shuttle and meds, cortisone injection and antibiotics. I paid this via traveller cheques as this is the prefferred method Came to about '1110 at the post office.

I then took '285 in dollars (around 430) for taxis and spends over the next few days.

All in all the whole escapade cost me a flat '2000 in total

Hope this helps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270512000

Thanks for the update bro. I too am taking a ridiculous amount of collagen promoting products in hopes of increasing the PMMA\'s effectiveness. I\'ll be following your progress and wish you the best!

M7

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270513661

Hope everything is still going well Zol! If you don\'t mind me asking what kind of collagen supplements do you take?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270517717

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Collagen 1,2,3
L-lysine
Glucosamine
Multivitaminwith vit c (important)
Flax seed oil
Fishoil

Drinking lots of cranberry

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270563985

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Day 9

Just sent the following mail to wade. Everything seems great aesthetically and i have a great platform for the collagen now. I am getting a lot of slight itch/tingle now so i guess this is everything working away and beginning to build

Does anyone else have any thoughts on what i am experiencing today in my message?

Hi Wade

The swelling lasted about 5 days but has all subsided now. 'The shape looks great and i am currently .5 above my starting measurements in all areas and regaining vascularity. 'This is pleasing as i understand that the collagen will build up over time to give further size.

I have one concern in that near the base (top side) to the left hand side of the dorsal nerve (about 1cm) i have a tender spot that aches intermittently every 10 seconds or so, this aching refers from this spot to a large part of the left side and around the back of the penis and is particularly apparent when i get an Erection. Like a really slow throbbing. 'I am not sure if it was an entry point as they are all healed now and there are no marks that i can see. 'It has felt odd there for a few days but today the throbbing sensation woke me up as i had a sleep Erection. 'It took me a while to isolate the source of the pain as it is referring over a large and confusing area but appears to be where i described. There is nothing visible or that feels wrong apart from the tenderness. 'At this point it is not terrible but i am definitely aware of it. 'What are your thoughts?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270587883

Zol, what actual hotel did you stay in? When I google mission bay resorts several different hotels in that area come up.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270590040

• Zol
  • General
  • General
I stayed at Mission bay lodge

I would recommend this hotel.

Day 11

The issue has subsided now. I think i have bruising inside still tho as i still dont feel 100% back to normal. I am getting extremely vascular now, to the point where small veins and channels are now visible where none were before, or they were not nearly as pronounced.

They say you can have sex within 7 days, but i wouldnt recommend it. I just had a BJ (new girl) and almost couldnt enjoy it as my penis still clearly needs rest, despite what i might have thought before.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270701830

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Day 20

Over the last 5 days or so i have really noticed the collagen kick in and have been surprised quite how much difference it is making. I have gained .25 eg in 5 days bringing me up to 0.75 Inch mid shaft gain. I am 1 day short of my 3 week anniversary of the procedure and am now really Curious and excited to see if i can hit a full 1 Inch gain from just one procedure at 10%.

Can i expect further growth over the next 3 weeks?

As mentioned on the other page, i have been taking plenty of supplements to aid the growth so perhaps that has been a factor. Whatever it is i am happy and will be sending my soldier into full battle this friday. Cant wait

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270702613

Zol, that\'s great news. Is the shape changing at all as it\'s growing ? Does it feel different ?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270706368

• Zol
  • General
  • General
I am happy with the shape and am not as massively concerned about asthetics although it looks completely natural. It feels different Now the collagen has started kicking in.its soft when its soft and hard when its hard. Difficult to describe really but i can say that nobody would know ot was there, except my ex who knows my old Cock too well. Im staying away from her lol.

Whats the verdict on the collagen growth guys? Recon i can look forward to more? Or just peaked massively early?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270707573

@Zol
Its true what you have said (( Its soft when its soft and hard when its hard )) thats what good about PMMA it feels natural in Flaccid and in Erect.
In regards of the end state of major collagen growth it will be around 6 wks but sometimes there will be some very mild growth in some patients till 4 months.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270707787

I asked about the shape because I am at the 8 day stage now and the shape of mine is looking perfect, in fact way better than my old Cock. I was just wondering if I should expect some deterioration in shape as the collagen kicks in ?
I hope to follow your experience, I should be at a low point now in size, it has stopped shrinking, but I am still about 0.5ins bigger than before.

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270710133

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Shape is pretty much the same as before, you just begin to notice the terrain much more.. Its really hard to explain but im sure you will remain happy. If you see anything you dont like, get the lube amd massage it. You can actually massage it to your will longer than 2-3 day. I stopped at around day 14 at the base where i had a dense area, this seemed to work to disperse it

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270741352

• Zol
  • General
  • General
Ok, so i had a marathon sex day yesterday and i have a few observasions/issues that i have never seen reported.

The sensation of sex has now significantly changed for me, i find that the areas where i am girthier than before its obviously more of a squeeze on,but this puts a lot of contriction on the thicker areas of the internal penis penis. This may be because the Girth is not even along the whole shaft and is something i would like to get fixed for the second session so its more uniform down the shaft as i wouldnt say its comfortable having certain areas squeezed.

I am also a little concerned about a slight pain/sensation i experienced on the right side of the shaft, its very difficult to explain but felt similar to the ache experienced when Clamping or wearing a Cock ring to max and feeling the veins hyper expanding with contriction. Again, this is not something i expected and i hope calms down with time as i became so focused on how my new penis felt, that it began to take my concentration off what i was actually doing.

Has anyone else had anything similar?

Zol's UK to TJ PMMA Adventure 12 years 6 months ago #1270747949

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Zol, I have some pain at the base still and a little on the shaft. Erection quality is not the best at this point. I think it\'s gonna take some time to fully heal brother. I\'m not worried, we\'re still only a tad over three weeks from getting our units poked and stabbed with a cannula! Cheers!