PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then???

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1271997787

Your penis doesn\'t seem to bend or curve like you said when it\'s Erect. Did your peyronies correct itself mustang?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272057266

I still have curvature towards the top and to the right. It is not clear in the pictures but it is there. Before the defunct silicone implant, I had the slightest curvature to the LEFT not the right. I feel some scar tissue on the right side and top of shaft. I am now looking to correct this with some advise from M7.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272057539

@Mustang2020
Hope you are able to correct the final issues with curvature, though at the tip it isn\'t so problematic regarding hitching up...
You are certainly over the worst of it since after the nightmares today must seem like a walk in the park, with many foxy ladies catching your fancy?
Cheers,
HC

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272060024

Thx HC. I am looking into my options to gain back my original length and to correct any problems.

The women I have been with so far have enjoyed it as much as I did, some actually found it hard to take in all the way where the base is too big for them, but that\'s fine since I can back out a bit due to the slight cone shape.

How are you doing? another session for you soon?

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272216915

Hi Mustang2020,
Glad you\'ve figured on a solution. I find the conical profile to be very advantageous and I\'m really happy that Wade and Dr C decided to shape it that way. It really makes entry into a sort of initial foreplay with greater depths bringing entirely different reactions. I am not nearly your size so I haven\'t had any ladies finding me too much to handle.
Regarding whether I\'m up for another round, the answer is yes! I didn\'t think I would want to, but I am noticing that maybe after twenty some weeks some residual swelling may have gone down at the base, unless it was a thicker base due to DHT cream applied early last summer and which has now worn off? Or could it be that I forgot how \"slim\" I used to be and have gotten used to a larger size which now doesn\'t seem as impressive? Maybe a combination of the above.
I feel a bit silly for not going in for the planned upon 2nd Session last September, because it seems that the change in date is going to cost me quite a sum? The verbal quote back then was $80 per CC injected without supplement. Today I hear very different numbers being tossed around in the threads and because of that I have hesitated in contacting them. If you have a notion of what it would be. thanks for letting me know. Here\'s wishing you a prompt recovery!
HC

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272281378

Waiting on your call buddy!

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272286235

Sorry M7, being really busy and when I remember it is past your bedtime ....Will keep trying to ring you! Thx man.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272286341

A brief update on the 2ND Session\'s results, Three months later!

The gains with 20% are much much better and are holding so far. There was a small reduction in maximum Girth but it is about .1 of an Inch or so. It is more firm in the Flaccid state and is normal firmness in the Erect state. It has been about three months since the 2nd session and there are many areas that need to be filled to make it look smooth and uniform. The base needs quite a bit of filling and I am hoping I can get a few CC\'s of 30% there.

I had one girl who was not able to take it all the way in and she kept touching it to see if there is anything inside it but she was not able to tell anything. I just told her that my Italian grand father had a huge one (he may have, he was from Sicily ) and she then believed me but kept on squeezing it and playing with it. It was not the best lay for me because I was not able to do my thing.

I am going in for my 3RD and hopefully last session in a few weeks. Of course will report then.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272286692

Buona fortuna!

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272316886

Can anyone are you mustang can tell me how do I get the information about PMMA is there a website were I can see the procedure and where is it done at and or contact info thanks

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272321740

This is the best site for PMMA. So read up the threads and you will get most of the info you need. Good luck.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 2 months ago #1272440137

• Visitor
  • Visitor
This is my first post on this site and wanted to say wow thank you for your story Mustang2020- amazing detail and your story reads like a novel. I have a DFG that has gone fibrotic (I had the surgery 15 years ago), but it\'s late and will mention my situation somewhere else on this site. Thanks again.

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 12 years 1 month ago #1272480448

Thx man and welcome to the board!

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 11 years 11 months ago #1273656544

Mustang you are a true PE Hero manThnx so much for the information I enjoyed reading your PE journey and all the details I learned more about PMMA .Hope that everything goes well for you man I booked my 1st appointment I will post a new post after my procedureWish you luck and Thnx again Keep us posted it\'s so important

The Mustang Saga: Elist Silicone Implant , PRFM, PMMA and then??? 11 years 11 months ago #1273662347

Mustang2020 is indeed a PE hero and a great resource of information.