PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 8 months ago #1269552415

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@JecWade stated that depending on how much length is gained there is the possibility of a small gap that can be easily corrected.as for the Erection angle, that is a myth. lig cut does not affect Erection angle. you can look at Somas pics. and yes i will post before and after pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 8 months ago #1269554602

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@coolhandIts not a matter of time. Its dependent upon when one is satisfied with the length they have gained. ie- if it only takes you 3 months to gain .75 and you are happy with that then that is your time frame.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269571748

It makes sence to get separate procedures with FFT or elist implant.
Wade told me say day is o.k.
I can\'t help to think back to the length loss from other members from the past.
But it seems PMMA is more forgiving.
Looking back at bct and others who kept going for more.maybe too much.
now with some ballsie (I mean it in a good way) members going for three
rounds and having excellent outcomes. Pioneers if you will.
I think from info gathered over the years you\'ll be fine and wish you the best of luck.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648025

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
tomorrow is my big day, no pun intended. get\'n a lil nervous i must say.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648270

bigwheels3535 wrote: @JecWade stated that depending on how much length is gained there is the possibility of a small gap that can be easily corrected.as for the Erection angle, that is a myth. lig cut does not affect Erection angle. you can look at Somas pics. and yes i will post before and after pics

After this post I bit my tongue and sent an e-mail enquiring about penile lengthening to Dr. Ralph (UK surgeon). The significant drop in the angle of the Erect penis was one of the main things that was concerning me about the procedure, other than reported small gains!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648319

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
why did u bite your tongue. I have spoken to several Dr.\'s and more importanty several patients and none reported of angle loss. I guess I will see for myself tomorrow

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648370

bigwheels3535 wrote: why did u bite your tongue. I have spoken to several Dr.\'s and more importanty several patients and none reported of angle loss. I guess I will see for myself tomorrow

I don\'t know about you but it\'s a big decision for me! I\'m in my early twenties; '2500 is a fair deal of money to me. That\'s reassuring to hear, I hope everything goes well tomorrow bigwheels!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648672

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I took pre-op pics documenting my current angle. So I will have before and after pics of the \"angle\" for all to see

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269648808

please let us know as i go in august 19th for consultation with both dr\'s.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269650348

The pressure of the blood trapped in the cavernous bodies is responsible for the angle of Erection. Cutting the fundiform and suspensory ligaments may result in a slight decrease in Erection angle but nothing severe and not always.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269660733

I wish you luck bogwheels!! I hope everything is going as planned. please upload pics after your procedures! I can\'t wait to see them as I am veeeery very interested in having both done ASAP. Enjoy anesthesia!! lol

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269661102

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
well i am still in the recovery room. just finished up about 10 mins ago. combo procedure is completely painless. they do a tranqulizer and spinal tap. you are awake but grogy and feel nothing. both docs say it went extremely well. length gain Flaccid doc said over 1 Inch easily. we will see in due time . ill post a pic asap.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269661266

Great news, take it easy bigwheels and happy healing!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269661322

@Bigwheels3535
Hope you get the most out of this procedure! Get some rest

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269661705

mmm grogyy!! hehe drink plenty of water to get rid of the tranquilizer\'s effects. are you staying at the hotel in the other tower? I have already called both offices and they kindly answered all my questions. (I speak fluent spanish) will you have to use any devices to stretch after a few weeks? what impact will the grip of the stretcher have on the recently implanted PMMA? Happy healing bigwheels!!