PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 10 years 1 month ago #1282041686

flag8orfan62 wrote: To answer a lot of questions I\'ve seen about Dr Elist not returning your emails. The website is being managed by Dr. Vaheh and he keeps your emails from reaching Dr. Elist. You\'re being cut off by him. I\'ve had my implant about 1.5 months and I wish I had seen your stories before having it done. I\'m having a little issue now and I\'m afraid it will get worse. I\'ve read that a few of you have Dr. Elist\'s personal cell number. Could you please forward that to me by personal message. I\'m not ready to get into my issue at this time, but I am ready to contact him about removing this thing and hope with such a short time with the implant in, I can walk away from this unscathed. If I don\'t receive an answer from this site, I\'ll keep looking for a post on here and possibly contact you. Any help would be appreciated.

I do not know your issues with the implant, but if you think you will eventually have it removed, My personal opinion is to do it asap. The longer it is in there, the more damage it ill do to the nerve endings, lack of sensation and it will create more scar tissue. This has been my own experience so yours WILL vary for sure since every one\'s body is different.

My Erection quality, EQ, has been damaged by the implant. I now have a curvature the opposite way and have lost some Erect length. My ejaculation force has been reduced a lot too. I know now that all of these issues have been created by the elist silicone implant and its Removal.

This is my opinion and of course you will have to reach your own conclusions.

Good luck, I know it is not easy to make the Removal decision.....been there done that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 7 years 10 months ago #1292633369

Moderator Edit:

This post serves no purpose and walks a thin line between criticism and defamation. For this purpose, the content of this entire post has been deleted.

@Dr_Elist_Is_Butcher

It would be more appropriate if you shared your experience so others can learn from it. Simply bashing the doctor for the sake of bashing him is not what this forum is about. He\'s already earned whatever reputation he has through first-hand accounts, backed up credibly with photos, etc. You can follow suit, otherwise I\'m advising you no longer post in this fashion.

Your avatar has also been removed.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 7 years 10 months ago #1292645467

Hi Guys,

I dont want to make any specific comments on Dr Elist or his procedure.

However, in general, putting a semi rigid implant somewhere that needs to be \'mobile\' /flexible seems like a bad idea. I come from a Facial Plastics background. Artificial implants are definitely inferior to natural substances ( say cartilage to build up the nose). There are some times that artificial implants can be useful - but the implant needs to be immobile against bone.

I does not matter what you have signed - you can not sign away your rights in a consent. So it says death etc in the consent. It does not stop a patient suing of the procedure is below the standard expected of a competent surgeon at the time it was done (as the law is written in Australia). After you go back and sign a waiver for salvage/help - it may diminish some legal comeback. But not against the original procedure. So if you have issues and have not signed a second waiver to get help - then it should be easy to get a lawyer to jump all over it. If there are a group of patients then there could be a class action. If no one does anything more procedures get done...

Now maybe a certain Dr got into this with all the right intentions. But doctors need to be very aware of the tension between making money and doing the right thing by patients. A doctor could go out on a limb and introduce an experimental procedure. The most correct way is to introduce it through controlled trials and watch for safety and results over time. But you dont make any money doing that. Maybe you 100% believe in the procedure - but you would have to be vary aware of complications. With an otherwise untested procedure you would be on very shaky legal grounds and get very little support from the profession.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 7 years 4 weeks ago #1295236097

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Moderator Edit:

This post serves no purpose and walks a thin line between criticism and defamation. For this purpose, the content of this entire post has been deleted.

@fullrun

It would be more appropriate if you shared your experience so others can learn from it. Simply bashing the doctor for the sake of bashing him is not what this forum is about. He\'s already earned whatever reputation he has through first-hand accounts, backed up credibly with photos, etc. You can follow suit, otherwise I\'m advising you no longer post in this fashion.

Your avatar has also been removed.