PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 7 months ago #1270000219

Markmanu was your implant stitched in the glans,and any other issues with it?Also do you have any errect pictures you could share with us?I am still undecided on what route I want to go.
Kcchief

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271898198

Hey Patrick, its been about 4.5 months since the Removal of the implant.......is everything back to normal as far as length goes? I know the Girth is amazing even after you take the implant out. Hope everything is well with you, thanks in advance!

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271924942

Hello Jazzy,
\"Normal\" might be an overstatement. And the Girth is not amazing, but it is okay. My Girth is much less now than what it was when I had the implant, but it is still more than it was before I had it put in.
Regarding length, this is a bit tricky: I believe (I have no proof for this!!) Dr Elist made a type of new ligament, because from there is a firm \"thread\" going from the top of my penis into the pubic area. This thread seems to prevent my penis from coming out of my body to its fullest extend when Flaccid, but when Erect, it causes my penis to point upwards.
The slight increase in Girth and the fact that my penis points upwards when Erect are the only two positive results. My wife is happy enough with it, so I am not thinking of having anything else done to it. But none of it was worth the money or the headache.
Regards to all,Pat

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271925263

The \"thread\" you are talking about is most likely scar tissue where the implant was resting on the penis shaft. The good Dr is careless about removing scar tissue when he removes the implant. He wants you to come back for a separate and costly procedure to remove the scar tissue. Very unprofessional and IMHO, Unethical!

I may have to go in on of these days to correct Peyronie\'s curvature and Erect length reducing scar tissue that was caused by the Removal of the implant, something the Dr purposely fails to mention in his quick consultation and before he gladly takes your $10,000+ and inserts his defunct \"Non FDA approved in the penis\" silicone implant.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271933578

Mustang2020 wrote: The \"thread\" you are talking about is most likely scar tissue where the implant was resting on the penis shaft. The good Dr is careless about removing scar tissue when he removes the implant. He wants you to come back for a separate and costly procedure to remove the scar tissue. Very unprofessional and IMHO, Unethical!

I may have to go in on of these days to correct Peyronie\'s curvature and Erect length reducing scar tissue that was caused by the Removal of the implant, something the Dr purposely fails to mention in his quick consultation and before he gladly takes your $10,000+ and inserts his defunct \"Non FDA approved in the penis\" silicone implant.

He definitely is unethical.........he also wanted to put testicle implants in me & the XX-Large implant since its the new one & after everything ive gone through, hes like a mad scientist............
As Mustang said above, it is scar tissue caused by the implant............
If the FDA didnt approve his patent/implant, cant he he sued for lying about it?

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271942895

He probably can\'t get sued for any of his lies because he makes you sign all the paperwork. However, it took me a little courage to speak to my solicitor and we actually found something that might be worth investigating. He was messy with my patient file (apparently, this has been the case with another patient before!!). He never took any form of ID from me, neither at this office nor at the surgery centre. My solicitor says that California law requires a surgeon to have all this information, including an ID, before performing surgery. He did not do that. I don\'t want to sue like many Americans would (i.e. asking for millions of euro), I only want the money back that he took from me plus travel and solicitor\'s expenses. I think it might be worth a try...
Pat

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271944242

PatrickEire wrote: He probably can\'t get sued for any of his lies because he makes you sign all the paperwork. However, it took me a little courage to speak to my solicitor and we actually found something that might be worth investigating. He was messy with my patient file (apparently, this has been the case with another patient before!!). He never took any form of ID from me, neither at this office nor at the surgery centre. My solicitor says that California law requires a surgeon to have all this information, including an ID, before performing surgery. He did not do that. I don\'t want to sue like many Americans would (i.e. asking for millions of euro), I only want the money back that he took from me plus travel and solicitor\'s expenses. I think it might be worth a try...
Pat

Now you have me wondering if his office asked me for I.D. my memory isnt that great so I cant remember that well. You may be onto something buddy............

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271953997

He didn\'t ask me for ID during the consultation...But the secretary at the surgical centre did ask me...I didn\'t have my wallet with me though and they let it slide...

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271955889

Come to think of it, I believe the secretary did ask me for my license at the surgical office, yeah.............

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 months ago #1271961480

Does anyone on the forum know of anyone who has had a successful implant by Dr. Elist, or is there a consensus that the implant is not a good idea?

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 2 months ago #1271985997

JLEATHERMAN wrote: Does anyone on the forum know of anyone who has had a successful implant by Dr. Elist, or is there a consensus that the implant is not a good idea?

Yes, I know of one guy that has it in after 2 years. He received his one month after I did & is happily married. He got married 1 year after the implant surgery. He was on MNS site & I talk to him about 4 times a year. Although he hasnt had any problems, he wishes he would not have done the surgery because of all the failures with other people.
He thinks it may happen to him as well but for now, hes got that implant.

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 2 months ago #1271986009

If for nothing, the implant does give you permanent Girth. I for one gained an Inch in Girth, I am now 6 inches in Girth thanks to the implant but was it worth all the headaches & the depressive mode it put us in to gain that Girth? I would say no but to each their own..............

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272920254

What does any one recommend I am trying to get the Girth and length done with Dr Elist,does anyone have an excellent procedure or Dr for me?

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272920315

Guys what is PMMA?

Sudden trouble with Dr. Elist's silicone implant 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272920396

What does any one recommend I am trying to get the Girth and length done with Dr Elist,does anyone have an excellent procedure or Dr for me?

The question in this post is ill-posed: to a large extent this forum is devoted to the pros and cons of currently available procedures: please take your time to read the relevant threads.

Guys what is PMMA?

This post has got sense of humour.