PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269279448

@just

Im just eager to be the best that I can be. Since my divorce I have been working on everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269280441

@ blk

Sorry to hear that! But great you are fighting to get in a good place again! with that attitude you will be there soon!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269281293

@just

Don\'t be sorry! It was a great birthday present lol.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269288724

@ uptblk

HA HA HA! Not going to ask what you got for Xms!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269288760

On measurements!

Still very happy. Measured again and got about the same results as last time. Its really hard as erections vary and if I use lubricant the tape slides. Sometime I get 6.75 at the base some times almost 7.
On the shaft where I was getting 6.1 before its looks more like 6-6.05 but then near the base where I had a solid 6.5 its still all good and if I move it to within 0.25 Inch towards the base I get 6.75 so I dont think it has decreased or increased much just change in Erection etc. I actually found that the biggest Girth seems to be when I am 80 % Erect! seems like the extra lenght I get from being fully Erect stretches the material out a tad. Even with a semi I am close to my Erect measurements. So my Cock does look pretty good when coming out of a warm shower!

and it hangs lower. I was never a shower put I could now be mistaken for one! its often 5.5 plus in Flaccid and with just the slightest hint of arousal IE not enough to lift the penis it goes to 6.

Our 4\'11 tiny spanish cleaner caught a glimpse the other day (long story but we have a four floor house with open plan and from the the living room you can see up to the master bath room where our sinks are.)

I think she got a mild fright!

She then ran up and got on her knees......HA HA ok that didnt happen!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269291907

@JAM are you going to post any pics of your progress? I think it would be extremley beneficial to those who have had FFT and are interested in PMMA. Also I am interested in the look with the two mixed, your in an extremeley rare genre a sort of PE hybrid lol. But if you want to reserve showing your penis to scare the bejesus out of spanish maids, ofcourse that is your right and I respect it.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269305915

@ Dd71

Yeah...I admit it I am a little crap on that side of things. My office is open plan in my house and I have a big familly with Wife 3 kids, grand mother every other day and of course...The Spanish cleaner lol so my \'getting hard and taking pictures of myself time is a little restricted !\'

I will get to it but it wont be HD epic journey like sizemic and EP!

I wanted to take a picture before my stage 2 and I have a picture from before the the first time.

I figured I would post them together so there would be an before and after.

Re FFT mix really a non event I think. I can see the FFT absorbing and I think thats why my measurements are changing. Any unevenness is where the FFT is not the PMMA. In fact my penis looks much better and smoother now than before. I certainly wouldnt recommend doing both as the two compounds are different. That said my final result at stage three will according to DR C be exactly the same as if I had been without FFT so if you have FFT and its a good job IE it doesnt need removing then no need to wait for it to absorb before you start PMMA.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269320801

OK here are the two pictures I took for wade before surgery.

This is about 6 weeks after the last top up. Girth was around 5.6

Girth is now around 6 and its smoother. Also note that FFT also give you the ring effect!

Its after a warm shower and there is some blood flow but not a semi. side shot and taken from above.

Now you know why I don\'t take pictures! I proper suck at it lol

I will get my act together and take a picture soon. I dont think much is going to change before round 2 which is in 14 days.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269321605

I dont see any pics JAM, did they load properly?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269323086

Crap I will try again!! For a minute I thought you said it was so small you couldnt actually see it lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269323160

Ok here try this.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1159242

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1159243
You can see the uneveness from the fft but trust me its not something you notice in real life. You can also see that I have a \'ring\' especially on picture one. so you get this from fft also. My whole penis looks different now (better) it hangs lower and is thicker. It is also more even. There is still some ring effect which I expect to subside and for Dr C to fill up to make it more even.

@DD71

I even chose my Avatar with our Spanish cleaner in mind lmaoI had to edit the second picture slightly as I somehow caught a big glare from the bathroom floor which made it look weird apologies for the lack of picture quality. I didnt mean to crop the first picture and miss out on 0.3 of an inch lol seriously I dont have that much to spare!! Just my lack of camera skills. Hopefully the next ones will be better. Actually I know they will as my cock is looking better

@ Just in case you didnt read prior posts this is my cock post fft but pre pmma 1st round. I plan to take another couple soon and post them before my second round.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269323269

@just

When did you have your FFT completed?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269323409

@ Uptownblk

I never really completed it. Basically I got it done about two years and 3 months ago. I then kept topping up with 20ml of fat every three months to keep the size and shape. Generally my size would be 5.7 2 weeks after a top up then 6 weeks later 5.6 and just before the next appointment it would be 5.5. Then the cycle repeated itself. On that picture I was about 5.6 and 6 at base. and it was about a month after the last top up. which was in May.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269325510

That is a damn good FFT job. I cant even tell, and I do not see any uneveness. I dont remember who did your FFT? Did you say? Also, is your PMMA job even better than that?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 9 months ago #1269326650

@ Lastime

Thanks My friend actually both Wade and DR C said it was the best one they had seen. I used DR Viel and he is very good. He is the only Doc I know or could find that does not promise the earth but insists on a conservative approach. He is also honest about the fact that your best bet is to do it in stages and top up 3-4 times per year. That said I have also heard of people being disappointed with the result including Viel patients but the majority of those had hope for permanent results.
Also because he never over does it if you want to get it removed he can do it with Kenalog. If you have had it done and been over filled then you might need surgery. So I can certainly vouch for Viel being a genuinely nice guy, professional and caring.

The pictures though are crap I could have spent time getting finding a place with better lighting and do it properly.