PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269556127

The dorsal nerves and neurovascular bundle run the length of the penis (superior view) but are well protected by the dartos and bucks fascia. Still, I would stay away from that area as much as possible. Good move GSXR... Good move. Keep us posted buddy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269556404

@ gsxr750

He did warn me that the incision point can turn into a tiny Nodule that might need to be sliced but its rare so far cant see anything! Min was visible smaller at the far end so that\'s probably why he did it!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269557794

Gsxr do you think you\'ve lost any Erect length from these procedures? Before it looked longer or does the procedure make it retract some and it comes back later?

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269558131

I have the same length. It just looks shorter because it is a lot thicker now. Has anybody wrapped after the procedure? And if so, what material did you use to wrap? I go in on Tuesday for procedure 3.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269560609

Here are some new pics that I took tonight. My wife wanted to put her watch on it....she said you are thicker than my wrist...

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269560902

Picture of wrist watch on Cock !!!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269561975

HA HA HA ace! and dude that is a thick unit!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269572229

gsxr7501941 wrote: I have the same length. It just looks shorter because it is a lot thicker now. Has anybody wrapped after the procedure? And if so, what material did you use to wrap? I go in on Tuesday for procedure 3.

I think Dr. C and Wade now wrap every one. I got wrapped after my first session. As a matter of fact, I will keep the wrap as long as possible to keep a uniform shape the best I can. When I had my implant, I wrapped on and off for about a year and it did help keep the implant contoured to penis shaft and that helped a lot. I think that reduces/eliminates sharp edges of the implant from causing issues down the line.

Good luck!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269574511

what did they wrap it with?

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269574622

He used regular cotton surgical wrap on me and taped the end with a piece of surgical tape.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269607946

Thanks for the information guys. I have my third and final procedure tomorrow. I am going for a 1/4 Girth gain and aesthetic enhancement. I am hoping to get as close to the glans as he will go to more taper my result.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269607979

@gsxr
Good luck and tell them S.O. says hello!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269609736

@ GSXR Echo SO. Good luck!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269620854

I concur. Can\'t wait on your update GSXR.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269624063

Well I am done and waiting at the airport for my flight home. I had 12 cc\'s of 10 percent. They were able to get very close to the glans this time and give me a nice tapered look. I am excited to see how that ends up. They filled in a few other areas that needed touch ups and then more at the base. With the 10% percent that they used it didn\'t seem like as much of a gain. He said it will on e it startS growing.