PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269228170

• Visitor
  • Visitor
wow that is awesome. and just curious, everything still functions the same right? Erection height/ quality, length is same, firmness, ect. . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269231712

I have had no issues with function. Still the same length. Its actually more sensitive than before, unsure if its just because its soo tight now or what. So I really have to work harder to hold back so I dont let loose too early if you know what I mean.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269239944

Everything looks great and still natural. Congrats

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269320680

@ any news gsxr750?

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269374416

I want to but the wife is on the fence about it.....she is afraid that it will be too big, but she takes the Girth good now. Its the length that hurts her....she is 4\'11\" and i am assuming her area isnt very deep if ya know what i mean. I hit her cervix if I go too deep or hard so in some positions I have to be careful. Last night she told me it would be ok if I went back for another treatment....I really want to because I like the Girth and it is fun to get your unit enlarged, but I dunno....I am afraid I will be too big for her...and well she would kill me and of course not want to have painful sex.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269375612

You are already massive!!! Listen to your wife my friend!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269377009

Great skivvies! Great Dick! Loving wife! Hooray for you!
(We should all be so lucky.)

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269378106

@ gsxr you can always have another session after child birth if you guys are heading that way!

@ Uncle 'jj !! are you uncle jj from msn? in which case how the devil are you? check my thread to see what happened after FFT!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269427830

Thanks guys. Glad to see you made it uncle JJ. Well I went and did it and I scheduled my third and final appointment.....for August 2nd. I want the base filled in a little more, and behind the glans and a little more Girth. I will post pictures soon showing what I want done. It looks good now and is big, but I want just a little more and just a few cosmetic issues. It would be fine left alone, but I like to modify things..what can I say.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269427836

If you want a wife like mine...just move to California. Lots of asian women who are semi new to the country, old fashioned, fun and just want to take care of their man.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269444329

I think they are wary of filling in behind the glans. I think they are still figuring out the best process for it. After my second treatment there were lumps behind the glans that I needed an injection for. I\'ll probably have to go back for a 4th time just get that area polished off.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269467142

I just want closer to the the glands than I am now. Even a few millimeters would be appreciated.

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269532064

I would like to have this area behind my glans injected, but I think the reasons why they try to avoid injecting this area :-
1- The skin is more close to the tunica in this particular area, so when he inject PMMA they are worried of the possibility of compressing the small multiple blood vessels supplying this thin skin ---> a chance of skin Necrosis (This is what Dr.Samy Passy told me) he refused to do any injection in this area .
2- Also because the skin is thin in this area so it will be very difficult to have the best esthetic result (i.e possibility of v. small lumps), that\'s why if they decide to inject PMMA in this area they will use 10% only .

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269548306

@ gsxr

did he he work from the top of the shaft down in any of your sessions?

Just finished my second round and I think that area is now going to improve as he approached it from the top!

the GSXR journey 12 years 8 months ago #1269555254

He wanted to inject from the top and I didnt want him to because I was afraid of having it puncture up there so he just went in from the base. I am hoping he can go from the base again and get as close to the glans as possible.