PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308619105

I had that same donut you have after my HA treatments in NYC. I had to get the extra HA in the circ scar area dissolved, although it didn't entirely go away. The doctor also tried a steroid injection which only helped temporarily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308643064

I had that same donut you have after my HA treatments in NYC. I had to get the extra HA in the circ scar area dissolved, although it didn't entirely go away. The doctor also tried a steroid injection which only helped temporarily.

In my case, it definitely isn\'t filler. I watched and he purposely avoided injecting any in the circ scar area, and when I compress it for a while, it deflates down to normal, so I think it\'s just residual swelling.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308643209

Time for an update, Dr. Carney said I could pump after a week (and seemed to encourage it), so I started again on Tuesday. I pumped perhaps a bit too hard (-8 in hg) for a bit too long (at least an hour spread out throughout the day, maybe 2). This affected my EQ a bit particularly overnight last night, so I am skipping pumping today.

Pumping with some moderate constriction at the base (i.e. light clamping) allows for some serious girth. I am excited for next round to get to this kind of girth without any pumping.

Here is 6\" girth with arguably some fluid build up but nothing serious. To be clear, I could pump before Ellanse and probably get to this girth but the lymphatic fluid was much more squishy not like this 6\" which was nice and firm. Unfortunately, having sex like this isn\'t ideal since the constriction tends to cause some loss of sensitivity and eventually a bit of pain at the base.

Here is how I usually look in the pump. I wear a sleeve on the shaft to prevent excessive fluid build up. This also encourages length gains.

Hanging over 7\" I leave the sleeve on after pumping and it keeps me nice and extended.

Today, I just finished wearing the stretcher today for an hour and decided to snap some pics. No pumping since last night, so no fluid build up.

Flaccid without any induced engorgement, hanging 5\" girth by just over 5\" length NBP

Still 5.5\" EG with 70% EQ, pretty uniform, would be closer to 6\" EG at the base

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308647246

lookin good man. keep it up. Pun intended.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308650531

Results look great. I'm wondering about how natural it feels in the hands? Hopefully it isn't easily detectable!!

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308650842

Results look great. I'm wondering about how natural it feels in the hands? Hopefully it isn't easily detectable!!

When at minimum Flaccid, things are not perfectly symmetrical. It doesn\'t feel unusual though and I would not guess that any woman would think anything of it, and chances are, if she was seeing it and especially feeling it, it wouldn\'t be at minimum Flaccid. Once there\'s some slight engorgement, it looks and feels uniform. I\'m happily married so not a concern for me. I did wake up nicely engorged for the first 15 minutes or so and while my wife was making coffee, I had her feel it. She seems intrigued. We haven\'t had sex yet since I timed my procedure during her recovery time after a minor female procedure she had done. Another week until we are cleared.