PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308592675

Congrats thus far- and thanks for sharing with the board. Can you tell us what kind of stretching device you are using? It looks very effective.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308592912

How long does Elanse last ? 2 , 5 or 10 years ?

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308592951

I have another silly question! My Girth base Erect circumference is 6.5 inches and middle Erect Girth is 6.0 inches naturally without any fillers. So is possible for Dr Carne to inject Elanse so my entire penis circumference is 6.5 inches ? I already used Penis Pump such as Bathmate to increase my middle Girth and glans penis and it seems impossible to increase the circumference!

Thanks in advance

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308593127

I have another silly question! My Girth base Erect circumference is 6.5 inches and middle Erect Girth is 6.0 inches naturally without any fillers. So is possible for Dr Carne to inject Elanse so my entire penis circumference is 6.5 inches ? I already used Penis Pump such as Bathmate to increase my middle Girth and glans penis and it seems impossible to increase the circumference!

Thanks in advance

Congrats on the awesome starting Girth. Yes, he will only add the Ellanse to the area you wish to treat.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308593211

Is your new size permanent or temporary?

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308593381

Is your new size permanent or temporary?

Ellanse E was used which is supposed to last 4 years. I would guess when it totally wears off that some residual collagen formed would still be present and I would never go all the way back to my starting size, but I don't think anyone has had Ellanse E in his penis long enough to say for sure.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308593695

Thanks for sharing, I want to do Ellanse in the future so it's awesome people like you sharing their story! Nice result bro

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308593832

Hey,
Dont worry to much about your fat pad swelling or even your nut sack if it does. both of mine did, and my Dick was more bruised than yours I think. I freaked out at first. BUT IT WILL go away. Dont worry.
I took shit loads of vitamins. probably 3k mgs of vitamins C a day. as well as a lot of natural herbs for swelling and bruising. and used there cream and pills generously .

also, your stretched pic above looks good. it seems very symmetrical.

Thanks for the reassurances about the swelling. That makes me feel better.

Yes, the symmetry is pretty good it seems.

How long did you wait to have sex?

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308599327

First round. A little over a week. And it was a little painful to be honest . But i sure as shit didnt say a word to the wife. Haha.

Second round 3 or 4 days. And wasn\'t as painful as first .

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308605306

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'m flying to Atlanta next week for a consultation with Dr. Carney. I\'m thinking about getting Ellanse in the shaft / voluma in the glans... done over 2 separate visits.

Question - Why are you using ther stretcher, and is this something Carney recommends?

My concern is that if I get voluma in the glans, I won\'t be able to use a stretcher without messing it up... Thoughts?

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308606961

I\'m flying to Atlanta next week for a consultation with Dr. Carney. I\'m thinking about getting Ellanse in the shaft / voluma in the glans... done over 2 separate visits.

Question - Why are you using ther stretcher, and is this something Carney recommends?

My concern is that if I get voluma in the glans, I won\'t be able to use a stretcher without messing it up... Thoughts?

I think it makes sense to keep the shaft as extended as possible. The more your Flaccid length tends to retract/shrink naturally, I would guess the greater need to have an external device.

I wore the extender device for a few hours after the procedure until bed, then just their compression sleeve made of elastic fabric to bed then alternated similar methods during the day with wearing the stretcher as pictured. I'm now at day 5 post and didn't wear anything all day today and don't feel like I need to.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308608072

Thanks a lot for the info gents, did you guys pay straight up or what kind of financing options do they have?

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308611500

Thanks a lot for the info gents, did you guys pay straight up or what kind of financing options do they have?

They can set you up with interest free financing, I believe it\'s payable over 18 months.

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308612583

A brief update, morning of day 6:

Every time I go to look or feel my penis, I expect it to be smaller again. It is really messing with my head. Part of me wants to fast forward life to just get to my end result so I can stop wondering and worrying about it. I know that\'s stupid. Life is more than just the size of my penis.

I\'m not thrilled with the circ scar swelling, hopefully that completely subsides eventually. My fat pad is still pretty hard and swollen though not as bad as the worst photos from earlier in this thread. I had some fat dissolving injections in my fat pad 3-4 months ago and it did leave a bit of scar tissue that had not fully resolved and it seems that area is just thicker now since the procedure. Hopefully, that will fully resolve or at least go back to where it was which was noticeable on touch but not really visually.

My worst FG seems to be between 4.5-5\" depending on where I measure. My old worst FG was 4\". My prior lowest FL was just over 4\" before and now seems to be holding closer to 5\". My EG seems to have gone down a bit more just under 5.5\" (before was 5\"). I\'m really hoping that this is the lowest I shrink and that the collagen stimulation will bring things back up to a solid half inch EG gain, if not more.

I haven\'t had sex yet. My wife just straddled me on the couch last night and the pressure was mildly painful.

Here are a couple photos.

Just pulled the shorts down and snapped this pic trying to give an honest look without any kind of stretching or fluffing up, about 5\" FG and FL depending on where I measure. I\'ve always had a slight \"kink\" when fully flaccid in that spot 1/3 of the way down from the tip where the girth is under 5\" now.

I\'ve been trying to measure in the same spot, FG over 5\" here\"

EG with 70% EQ under 5.5...a bit depressing...

First round of 10 ml Ellanse done with Dr. Carney at Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308612629

No interest financing, can't beat it.

Those updated pictures are an awesome result. Happy for ya Researching!