TOPIC: Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 1 day ago #1308139779

• rezz
  • rezz's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Preface
I\'ve had an 3IN+ size fat pad since I was a child, it\'s congenital. Even when I got down to 13% body fat (abs, Adonis belt, etc) the fat pad stayed constant in size and not proportionate to the rest of my body. I contacted Dr. Solomon for fat pad lipo and buried penis repair (suturing the base of the penis to prevent turtling) and he suggested that I might as well have my ligs cut at the same time - why say no to a potentially longer penis? Total cost of procedure was $10,500.

Measurements
Non-Bone Pressed LengthFL ( Flaccid Length) - ? never measuredPost-Surgery FL: 6CM / 2.4INFSL (Flaccid Stretched Length) - 4INEL (Erect Length) - 3.25INBone-Pressed LengthFL (Flaccid Length) - ? never measuredPost-Surgery FL: 7CM / 2.75INEL (Erect Length) - 11.4CM / 4.5INGirthMSEG (Midshaft Erect Girth) - 11CM / 4.33INBEG (Base Erect Girth) - 11CM / 4.33INDay 0 (Surgery day)
Typical pre-surgery prep. Anesthesiologist meet and greet.Driver drove me back to the hotel.Day 1 - 3
Laid in bed watching Netflix all day.Ice pack every hour and Percocets during the day.Finished round of antibiotics.Valium at night to prevent nocturnal erections.Bad pain when peeing and kegelling (to squeeze pee out).Did not shower or change out of the underwear the surgery center fitted me in (Mueller jockstrap). I had concerns about wearing the same jockstrap for 3 days since it was had some pee and draining on it, but was reassured by Dr. Solomon that it was not a problem.
Day 4
Dr. took the drain out after low numbers.Dr. started having me shower at night with Hibiclens.Changed out of Mueller jockstrap into my own boxer briefs.Dr. started having me pull on the penis for 15 seconds, twice a day.Day 5 - 9
Back at home.Dr. started having me pull on the penis for 5 minutes, twice a day.Dr. started having me trim off curling tape from the surgery site. Massive constipation due to the PercocetsWaking up to painful nocturnal erections every night since back home, having to take a Percocet and Valium to go back to sleepClear tape covering the incision starting to fall off also. Dr. Solomon says to apply Bacitrin ointment and cover with gauze.Picture of incision: Dr. Solomon: \"That is a combination of dried blood and surgical glue. It will fall off in about 10 days.\"
Links to other patients\' lig cut logs that I used for reference and research:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/lig...cut+solomon&trail=30
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/lls...rt-8206758?&trail=15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 1 day ago #1308139787

• rezz
  • General
  • General
My question is: what extender should I be buying? Dr. Solomon is recommending the Autoextender currently, but according to max_91\'s log, he used to recommend the \"Grip System\". EDIT: I asked Dr. Solomon directly, the answer is because the Grip System went out of business.

These are his current instructions for post lig-cut:

Go to Autoextender.com. You will need to order the AutoXleeve Silver Package. Here is a link to the sleeve: www.autoextender.com/xleeve.html Here is a link to order Silver Package:http://www.autoextender.com/usorder.html Please see this video:
youtu.be You will use the 14 oz weight so that combined with the sleeve the total weight is 1 pound. Use the following schedule for wearing the device: 15 minutes twice a day until you have no discomfort. This may be as soon as one day.Then 30 minutes twice a day until you have no discomfort. This may be as soon as one day.Then 45 minutes twice a day until you have no discomfort. This may be as soon as one day.Then 60 minutes ONCE a day until you have no discomfort.Increase your daily wearing of the weight by 15 minutes each day until you have no discomfort working up to 6 hours a day. If you have any discomfort, reduce your time wearing it by 15 minutes for several days, then return to increasing the wearing as described above.Please call the office with any questions.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308165637

• rezz
  • General
  • General
Open Questions I still have:

Post-Op Questions
1) Why did LL\'s operation with Rosenthal have post-op instructions to not shower a month after surgery? Dr. Solomon\'s post-op had me shower on Day 4, after drain Removal! I am now showering every day using Hibiclens. EDIT: Answered by LL in this thread.

2) Why did KFH\'s operation with Clinic Brazil in Russia have the doctor attach an extender 2 days post-op? That sounds dangerous...

Stretching/PE Questions
1) Dr. Solomon wants me to wear the 14 oz ADS from AutoExtender for 6 months to prevent scar tissue formation from the ligament cut. But what about after that? Can I start Hanging? Can I start Jelqing/Clamping again? Can I pump?

2) Anyone have any recommendations for ADS besides AutoExtender? (Phallosan Forte, ESL40). Dr. Solomon specifically said to NOT use the extenders like SizeGenetics that press against the pubic bone - he had a medical reason for it that I don\'t remember off the top of my head. Then again, I don\'t see a reason to use one of those vs other ADS systems anyways.

3) Anyone have recommendations for a non ADS Hanger? Bib Hanger vs LG Hanger? Anyone heard of the tools that MoS pushes? (SizeDoctor, SiliStretcher, LengthMaster)?

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308180743

Water on fresh or unhealed incisions is an excellent recipe for infection. Therefore showering/water over any incision is generally advised against.

I use the autoextender Hanging products and have for years. I have also extended using the X4 for even longer. I would advise against Hanging or going agressive too early. When you\'re healed it would be wise to begin Hanging. It does a great job of stretching out your penis and breaking up any scar tissue. I\'d advise against an ads, you need something that provides a deeper stretch.

You are right about the extender putting pressure on the incision. But I tell you what, I have racked up thousands of hours on mine after I healed and I can wear it much longer and with more tension than ads. Plus it doesn\'t give those stupid blisters like an ads can.

If it were me i\'d wait 3-4 weeks before very light Hanging.

Dr. R gave me a basic protocol to follow. If I can find it I\'ll let you know. But it was a Hanging regime.

To this day I still hang and extend at least 5 days a week, my Flaccid penis varies from 5.2-5.5 inches depending on the situation. I am never embarrassed about showering or being naked anymore and I am actually now very proud of my size. That says a lot considering I started my journey at 3.5 inches Flaccid.

Good luck
Regards
LL

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308187676

• rezz
  • General
  • General

Water on fresh or unhealed incisions is an excellent recipe for infection. Therefore showering/water over any incision is generally advised against.

I use the autoextender hanging products and have for years. I have also extended using the X4 for even longer. I would advise against hanging or going agressive too early. When you\'re healed it would be wise to begin hanging. It does a great job of stretching out your penis and breaking up any scar tissue. I\'d advise against an ads, you need something that provides a deeper stretch.

You are right about the extender putting pressure on the incision. But I tell you what, I have racked up thousands of hours on mine after I healed and I can wear it much longer and with more tension than ads. Plus it doesn\'t give those stupid blisters like an ads can.

If it were me i\'d wait 3-4 weeks before very light hanging.

Dr. R gave me a basic protocol to follow. If I can find it I\'ll let you know. But it was a hanging regime.

To this day I still hang and extend at least 5 days a week, my flaccid penis varies from 5.2-5.5 inches depending on the situation. I am never embarrassed about showering or being naked anymore and I am actually now very proud of my size. That says a lot considering I started my journey at 3.5 inches flaccid.

Good luck
Regards
LL

Hi LL,

Thanks for checking out my log. Yours was a big inspiration for my procedure. Clarifying questions for you:

1) I wonder why our shower advice is so different. Dr. Solomon literally said that showering would help wash bacteria away (provided I use Hibiclens while showering).

2) Dr. Solomon wants me (post 4 weeks of surgery) on the Autoxsleeve for 6 months, then didn\'t give me a protocol. Are you saying I should start light hanging after those 6 months, or do you advise light hanging INSTEAD of the Autoxsleeve once he clears me?

3) What is the X4? Do you mean www.autoextender.com/vacextender4.html and is that better than the www.autoextender.com/vachanger3.html

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308188295

Hi LL,

Thanks for checking out my log. Yours was a big inspiration for my procedure. Clarifying questions for you:

1) I wonder why our shower advice is so different. Dr. Solomon literally said that showering would help wash bacteria away (provided I use Hibiclens while showering).

2) Dr. Solomon wants me (post 4 weeks of surgery) on the Autoxsleeve for 6 months, then didn\'t give me a protocol. Are you saying I should start light hanging after those 6 months, or do you advise light hanging INSTEAD of the Autoxsleeve once he clears me?

3) What is the X4? Do you mean www.autoextender.com/vacextender4.html and is that better than the www.autoextender.com/vachanger3.html

1. I work in healthcare and showers on fresh incisions is generally not advised. You want the incision to be clean, dry and heal. Water from your tap contains tons of bacteria it is not sterile! But herbiclens will definitely help. But now every time you shower you are removing the scab that it is trying to heal and protect that area. Then it has to start over, rebuild and its also an open wound again and easier to become infected. Removing scabs frequently is also a good way to get a very noticeable scar.

Caveat- I am in no way advising you or providing you medical advice. I am simply sharing my knowledge and my experience. Whatever you choose is up to you, if your Dr. says to do that then stick with that.

2. The idea of a lightly weighted sleeve after 4 weeks is good. But I would say the majority of Drs who perform this procedure promote vac hanging. Did you misunderstand him. I use autosleeve vac hanging products to hang heavy weight from my penis. Not as a lightweight ADS? Dr. Rosenthal wanted me to vac hang for at minimum 3-6 months with weight.

3. The X4 is a penis extender. I pretty much come home from work and strap this on until bedtime. It will comfortably pull me out to my max stretched length of 8.25 inches for 4 hours with 1400 grams of constant tension. I take a small break every hour and a half to jelk and helicopter. Extenders are clinically proven to increase flaccid length, btw. Extending is much easier on my penis than hanging for me. Hanging really beats it up so I only do it every other day for 30 minutes. But hanging will give you erect gains. Harder to get those from extending.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308189861

• rezz
  • General
  • General

1. I work in healthcare and showers on fresh incisions is generally not advised. You want the incision to be clean, dry and heal. Water from your tap contains tons of bacteria it is not sterile! But herbiclens will definitely help. But now every time you shower you are removing the scab that it is trying to heal and protect that area. Then it has to start over, rebuild and its also an open wound again and easier to become infected. Removing scabs frequently is also a good way to get a very noticeable scar.

Caveat- I am in no way advising you or providing you medical advice. I am simply sharing my knowledge and my experience. Whatever you choose is up to you, if your Dr. says to do that then stick with that.

2. The idea of a lightly weighted sleeve after 4 weeks is good. But I would say the majority of Drs who perform this procedure promote vac Hanging. Did you misunderstand him. I use autosleeve vac Hanging products to hang heavy weight from my penis. Not as a lightweight ADS? Dr. Rosenthal wanted me to vac hang for at minimum 3-6 months with weight.

3. The X4 is a penis extender. I pretty much come home from work and strap this on until bedtime. It will comfortably pull me out to my max stretched length of 8.25 inches for 4 hours with 1400 grams of constant tension. I take a small break every hour and a half to jelk and helicopter. Extenders are clinically proven to increase Flaccid length, btw. Extending is much easier on my penis than Hanging for me. Hanging really beats it up so I only do it every other day for 30 minutes. But Hanging will give you Erect gains. Harder to get those from extending.

1) Thanks for your expertise on this LL. I\'ll keep it in mind.

2) He specifically asked me to get the AutoXsleeve package with the 14 oz weight, and use that for 6 months. He says this is to prevent scar tissue forming. I asked him if scar tissue will form after that and he said no, but he was very vague about what I should do in terms of PE AFTER the 6 month period.

3) The X4 looks like it can also be used (without the extender) as a VacHanger, right? The site is pretty confusing haha.

Also, functionally, extenders are equivalent to an ADS right in terms of function? I\'m pretty new to non-manual PE.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308217169

• rezz
  • General
  • General
I have a post-op with Dr. Solomon coming up, he suggested we meet in person for questions I had. I\'ll post them all here for the record down below.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308217274

• rezz
  • General
  • General
Before I continue with my list of questions, let me post some updates.

WEEK 2

Asked about this red bulb, Dr. Solomon said it was normal. Continued cutting off the rubber pubic tape when it curled (as instructed). Drain incision already scabbed and itchy, which is a good sign.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308219559

Rezz,
I have a similar opinion to LatinLog with some differences. Heres my take. I hate the X4 and all products like it, just me though. However I love the majority of Monkeybar\'s products over at Autoextender. I have ben using his silicone for a while now. You may like those kind of products though, you never know till you try, so buy away.
I prefer to hang in some fashion as many hours a day as I can. So, I think you need to decide what is most comfortable for you to wear and wear the shit out of it and keep your Dick stretched at all times, right away.
Here are some ideas that can start you off as well as should help during your recovery, and maybe you can alternate between some of them. 1. a medium sleeve from Autoextender with the 9 or 14 oz weight. The sleeve will be comfy and keep your unit stretched without a ton of force. 2. An ESL40 type suction cup, if you can get the guy to actually fucking respond to you ( note: I have a development batch of these coming from a manufacturer soon that I had designed because i got tired of not being able to get replacements - keep you all posted on that ). 3. Autoextenders vacuum ADS will good also: but keep in my if your Dick is sore this type and other like it will have some compression on the shaft behind the glans. 4. Still on systems has a decent head unit that might also be good for your current needs. - its not quite as concealable as they lead on, and certainly not as much as the suction cup, but you might actually need something like this if you cant comfortably wear a vac extender/ADS.

Yes . I own all these and more, ask away if you need to. From what I have read on lig cuts, you need to keep it stretched, hung, otherwise extended at ALL times for best results.

Good luck

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308220738

• rezz
  • General
  • General

Rezz,
I have a similar opinion to LatinLog with some differences. Heres my take. I hate the X4 and all products like it, just me though. However I love the majority of Monkeybar\'s products over at Autoextender. I have ben using his silicone for a while now. You may like those kind of products though, you never know till you try, so buy away.
I prefer to hang in some fashion as many hours a day as I can. So, I think you need to decide what is most comfortable for you to wear and wear the shit out of it and keep your Dick stretched at all times, right away.
Here are some ideas that can start you off as well as should help during your recovery, and maybe you can alternate between some of them. 1. a medium sleeve from Autoextender with the 9 or 14 oz weight. The sleeve will be comfy and keep your unit stretched without a ton of force. 2. An ESL40 type suction cup, if you can get the guy to actually fucking respond to you ( note: I have a development batch of these coming from a manufacturer soon that I had designed because i got tired of not being able to get replacements - keep you all posted on that ). 3. Autoextenders vacuum ADS will good also: but keep in my if your Dick is sore this type and other like it will have some compression on the shaft behind the glans. 4. Still on systems has a decent head unit that might also be good for your current needs. - its not quite as concealable as they lead on, and certainly not as much as the suction cup, but you might actually need something like this if you cant comfortably wear a vac extender/ADS.

Yes . I own all these and more, ask away if you need to. From what I have read on lig cuts, you need to keep it stretched, hung, otherwise extended at ALL times for best results.

Good luck

Hey Texas,

Thanks for your feedback.

1) Already ordered the Autoextender AutoXsleeve Gold package, it\'s on the way! Plan is to wear with the 14 oz weight per my doctor\'s recommendations.

2) I\'m not familiar with the ESL40\'s suction type, from what I see on the website I\'m not seeing the difference from any other type of suction type system? I have had the Phallosan Forte for awhile, seems to be similar in suction type to the Autoextender vacuum ADS.

3) From your post, it doesn\'t seem like you\'ve done the lig cut - is that an accurate assumption? To be honest, I\'m not sure I would have done it based on what I\'ve read on here - the only reason I did it is because I definitely needed pubic liposuction, and I figured \"might as well, I\'m already getting surgery in that area, and I already do PE\".

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308221053

• rezz
  • General
  • General
WEEK 4

Overall Impression
The only other Dr. Solomon lig cut comparison log I have on this site is max_91\'s phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/lig...cut+solomon&trail=15

I\'m definitely healing much faster than max_91 (even WITH my pubic lipo added on top), I don\'t know if he was not meticulous with his care / doing too much physical activity, or if I\'m just a fast healer. For what it\'s worth, LatinLog\'s patient log has him healing at the same rate as me, it appears.Pain is mostly gone, occasionally have to pop a Tylenol during the day. I still have a few Valium pills given to be to prevent erection which I don\'t use anymore. In the first three weeks, every night I would wake at 3 - 5 AM with an erection caused by a full bladder. After urinating, I wouldn\'t even be able to sleep without popping a painkiller (Week 1 - 2 was a Percocet, Week 3 was a Tylenol). This week, the pain is minor if I get woken up.Still can\'t get a true erection though, feels like I\'m just filling a water balloon. I\'m assuming the swelling is preventing a full mast.
Cyst/Scar Area (seeing some of the yellow fibrin max_91 was talking about)

Left Side (Unpulled)

Left Side (Pulled - you can see a large gap of the shaft skin still buried)

Right Side (Unpulled)

Right Side (Pulled - you can see a large gap of the shaft skin still buried)

Gap/Valley in pubic area (New development, since this is the first week all the rubber tape on my pubic area came off. FYI all that gunk is leftover tape, I shower everyday but make sure not to scrub or pick at this stuff. Going to let it fall off on its own)

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308222643

Hey Texas,

Thanks for your feedback.

1) Already ordered the Autoextender AutoXsleeve Gold package, it\'s on the way! Plan is to wear with the 14 oz weight per my doctor\'s recommendations.

2) I\'m not familiar with the ESL40\'s suction type, from what I see on the website I\'m not seeing the difference from any other type of suction type system? I have had the Phallosan Forte for awhile, seems to be similar in suction type to the Autoextender vacuum ADS.

3) From your post, it doesn\'t seem like you\'ve done the lig cut - is that an accurate assumption? To be honest, I\'m not sure I would have done it based on what I\'ve read on here - the only reason I did it is because I definitely needed pubic liposuction, and I figured \"might as well, I\'m already getting surgery in that area, and I already do PE\".

Correct . i have not done that. Know one guy that did it personally, the rest of my info is from boards like this.

The ESL suction cup is not the the same as the vaccum head cups on the phallosan or autoexender. It is a very firm piece of silicone will an attachment unit built into the top. It will fold up, like condom style, as seen on there sight. Any, it creates its own suction and grip from the tightness, and it is only attached to the glans where as the phallosan and the auto both have rollout sleeves to be extended down the shaft.
My point with all this is: one may be more comfortable than the rest post procedure, or for that matter at different times of the day.
For Instance: After my procedures, the only I felt comfortable and safe was the silicone head cup vs vaccum styles. I also did not want very much pressure compressing my shaft. I did also used a soft sleeve from autoextender for brief intervals throughout the day for forming and then back in the stretcher.

The gold package is great man. I really like the blue sleeves personally. But they each have their place. Try them on and see whats comfortable to you. I can wear the blue large with 2lbs in it for whole damn day.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308224296

• rezz
  • General
  • General

Correct . i have not done that. Know one guy that did it personally, the rest of my info is from boards like this.

The ESL suction cup is not the the same as the vaccum head cups on the phallosan or autoexender. It is a very firm piece of silicone will an attachment unit built into the top. It will fold up, like condom style, as seen on there sight. Any, it creates its own suction and grip from the tightness, and it is only attached to the glans where as the phallosan and the auto both have rollout sleeves to be extended down the shaft.
My point with all this is: one may be more comfortable than the rest post procedure, or for that matter at different times of the day.
For Instance: After my procedures, the only I felt comfortable and safe was the silicone head cup vs vaccum styles. I also did not want very much pressure compressing my shaft. I did also used a soft sleeve from autoextender for brief intervals throughout the day for forming and then back in the stretcher.

The gold package is great man. I really like the blue sleeves personally. But they each have their place. Try them on and see whats comfortable to you. I can wear the blue large with 2lbs in it for whole damn day.

What procedures have you done? I\'m assuming HA/PMMA since you didn\'t want pressure on your shaft? What\'s preventing you from lig cut as well?

Thanks in advance for your tips!

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308224666

it doesnt matter what procedure you get, PMMA, HA, Ellanse, you shouldnt really compress any of them that much or for an extended period time it could alter the product.
i have had 2 , 10ml, procedures of Ellanse. So, I technically i can only base my info directly on what my doctor has told me and what i have directly done to my self. With Ellanse, the doctors recommend rolling the product at least a few times a day.
But anyway, bottom line, if compressing the shaft causes you pain or distorts the product in any way other than what may be a positive one, then it isn\'t good for you. For me , i found that a light compression a varying intervals throughout the day , say ever other hour, using autosleeve\'s blue large sleeve I was able to achieve optimal shape and combine that with a decent heat produced my body. Then every time I took it off i rolled the shit of the product. And then NEVER let the product sit in an unstreched - unhung state.

Whats preventing me from a big ass surgery, lol, im married and like to have sex every day and don\'t want the time off; is the absolute first. And second, i just haven\'t ever felt that i needed it. I have made great gains from my Hanging ,and all weights that i wear , and my stretching routines.

Hope all this is helping you bro

• Page: