PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308225365

Just want to point out that this is a quality progress report. Contributions like these help add to the wealth of information here, thanks for keeping us posted!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308235628

Be Very careful how much force you put on your penis after this procedure. If you put a lot of stress on it too early you can open up your incision. It happened to me, be careful, a setback could cost you. If you have any questions let me know. I have been a pumper, ADS ESL40 wearer, jelker, Bibhanger, Vac Hanger and used the X4 extender. I used these for years before I ever got the lig cut.

Regards,
LL

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308239410

• rezz
  • rezz's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

it doesnt matter what procedure you get, PMMA, HA, Ellanse, you shouldnt really compress any of them that much or for an extended period time it could alter the product.
i have had 2 , 10ml, procedures of Ellanse. So, I technically i can only base my info directly on what my doctor has told me and what i have directly done to my self. With Ellanse, the doctors recommend rolling the product at least a few times a day.
But anyway, bottom line, if compressing the shaft causes you pain or distorts the product in any way other than what may be a positive one, then it isn\'t good for you. For me , i found that a light compression a varying intervals throughout the day , say ever other hour, using autosleeve\'s blue large sleeve I was able to achieve optimal shape and combine that with a decent heat produced my body. Then every time I took it off i rolled the shit of the product. And then NEVER let the product sit in an unstreched - unhung state.

Whats preventing me from a big ass surgery, lol, im married and like to have sex every day and don\'t want the time off; is the absolute first. And second, i just haven\'t ever felt that i needed it. I have made great gains from my Hanging ,and all weights that i wear , and my stretching routines.

Hope all this is helping you bro

Definitely helping me, appreciate it Texas!

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308239420

• rezz
  • General
  • General

Just want to point out that this is a quality progress report. Contributions like these help add to the wealth of information here, thanks for keeping us posted!

Hey I appreciate the notice, Skeptical One! I work in Product & Project Management so my day-to-day work I\'m already writing precise reports all day, this is no different ?

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308239441

• rezz
  • General
  • General

Be Very careful how much force you put on your penis after this procedure. If you put a lot of stress on it too early you can open up your incision. It happened to me, be careful, a setback could cost you. If you have any questions let me know. I have been a pumper, ADS ESL40 wearer, jelker, Bibhanger, Vac Hanger and used the X4 extender. I used these for years before I ever got the lig cut.

Regards,
LL

Thanks LL. Got a few questions for you off the top of my head (these are all specific to post lig cut since I\'ve done it already):

1) How soon after lig cut did you start Jelqing?
2) How soon after lig cut did you start Clamping?
3) What\'s your average daily routine - how many hours manual, Hanging, ADS, ANS, etc?
4) Have you done PMMA/Ellanse/HA/etc? If so, how soon after your lig cut?

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308240128

Thanks LL. Got a few questions for you off the top of my head (these are all specific to post lig cut since I\'ve done it already):

1) How soon after lig cut did you start Jelqing?
2) How soon after lig cut did you start Clamping?
3) What\'s your average daily routine - how many hours manual, Hanging, ADS, ANS, etc?
4) Have you done PMMA/Ellanse/HA/etc? If so, how soon after your lig cut?

1. Would say maybe 6 months before I Jelked again. Honestly though I had residual swelling that gave me substantial Girth for at least 5 months. I was actually concerned about it but slowly went away. In my case I didn\'t want to introduce more blood into it.
2. I\'ve always been thicker at 5.5 mid 5.9 at base so I\'ve never done any Girth work never needed it. Pumping I do is strictly for asthetics when I just want a little extra or we go to nudist areas. The bib Hanger I used years ago felt a like Clamping though. Clamping and related activities deserve full research and understanding because the opportunity to permenently damage your penis is high. Be safe!!
3. Before I had a lig cut I went as high as 8 -9 hours a day combining ADS ESL40 7 hours, and vac Hanging 2 hours. Did this on and off for years sometimes working in extending in the evening instead. I originally started with a Flaccid penis of 3.5 inches and these methods only solidified a 1/2 Inch perminent gain. I originally started though with manual stretching and conditioning my penis before I used any devices.

Currently though I have no more suspensory ligament to contend with, so my program is much different and less aggressive. Every other day I vac hang moderate weight 8 pounds for 30 minutes before work. I do 15 minutes weight Hanging between the cheeks and 15 just seated in a chair straight down. I do manual stretching everyday in the shower. When I come home from work I do a custom wrap on my penis for comfort and I strap in my extender. I can really crank down the tension with little to no discomfort. I wear it until I go to bed. Taking it off to jelk and helicopter every hour and a half. I usually get in 4 hours a night. I try to stay very fit as well. Adipose tissue (fat) around the abdomen can hide a significant portion of your penis. Low bf definitely makes your Dick look bigger believe me, I\'ve dropped 30lbs since my lig cut. I work out 5-6 times a week weight training and add cardio to it every other day. Working out your penis is important too, I kegel while wearing my extender as well and the bars tell me how much force I\'m pulling. I take fish oil, a men\'s active daily vitamin, protein, glutamine and CLA for maintaining a healthy weight ( literature is not 100% on CLA btw). And I drink a lot water and tea. Oh also take L Licene for tissue health.

3. I plan on doing Ellanse or Voluma. My wife is very against this as she says she can barely take me as it is. It would definitely push me well over 6 inches Girth at my base so I feel her concerns. But again, I like my Erection size, so I would only be doing it to make my Flaccid look even bigger. I\'m in no rush. I believe cheaper, longer lasting REVERSIBLE fillers are the future. Time will tell.

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308388674

• rezz
  • General
  • General
Will be writing a detailed Week 5 log tomorrow - this post is just to point out that while I\'m not cleared for sex, I was cleared for masturbation. Gotta get rid of the blue Balls. Still swollen, but can get a decent enough Erection. Girth is at 4.5IN (still have swelling), but length has been reduced to by almost a half Inch... I\'m hoping its just due to swelling but I\'m not sure.

Hey LL, did you notice a loss in Erect length in the first month or so while your swelling went down?

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308404875

Will be writing a detailed Week 5 log tomorrow - this post is just to point out that while I\'m not cleared for sex, I was cleared for masturbation. Gotta get rid of the blue Balls. Still swollen, but can get a decent enough Erection. Girth is at 4.5IN (still have swelling), but length has been reduced to almost a half Inch... I\'m hoping its just due to swelling but I\'m not sure.

Hey LL, did you notice a loss in Erect length in the first month or so while your swelling went down?

Absolutely, it freaked me out. I think it was Chester who helped me out and let me know it was normal. He was right. The internal structure is not only swollen but the nerves are responding to trauma causing retraction. All this will cause noticeable shrinkage. Secondly your body is producing scar tissue making things tighter. Once you start stretching, Hanging, whatever you decide. This will break up scar tissue and help to extend things out to previous, then additional length. Dr. Rosenthal suggested ice packs when I had abdominal swelling, it helped.
Regards
LL

Lig Cut and Pubic Lipo by Dr. Solomon 4 years 11 months ago #1308618646

• rezz
  • General
  • General
WEEK 9

Hi all, it\'s been a month since I last updated. Here\'s the key points of what has transpired since my last update:

Week 6 was when I was cleared by Dr. Solomon to start using the Autoxleeve. The instructions are to hang for 6 hours a day with the 14oz weight and sleeve. I typically hang 2 - 3 hours in the morning, and 3+ hours when I get home at night.After Hanging for 3 hours, Flaccid length is stretched out, but it is temporary.Erection length has at least returned to pre-op length. The temporary length loss was due to swelling. Time will tell if EL will go past pre-op length.Swelling has completely gone away.Sometimes I\'ll feel a little dribble of urine involuntarily. This has been happening less and less. I should check with the Dr. to see what was causing this.Sometimes I\'ll feel a twinge of pain randomly, either when Hanging or not. I should check with the Dr. to see what was causing this.
Open questions:

1) I wonder if I should start doing PE again. Either Jelqing or Hanging. The Autoxleeve is really just an ADS.

PROGRESS PICS

Pink tissue (new skin from where the scab separated)

Using the Autoxleeve

Absolutely, it freaked me out. I think it was Chester who helped me out and let me know it was normal. He was right. The internal structure is not only swollen but the nerves are responding to trauma causing retraction. All this will cause noticeable shrinkage. Secondly your body is producing scar tissue making things tighter. Once you start stretching, Hanging, whatever you decide. This will break up scar tissue and help to extend things out to previous, then additional length. Dr. Rosenthal suggested ice packs when I had abdominal swelling, it helped.
Regards
LL

Hey LL, you were right. Length gradually came back as swelling subsided. Your support is much appreciated!

• Page: