PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I purchased Phalback

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716751

I purchased this almost a week ago and I will post my results after the 90 days. I will tell you that this machine is top notch and the hardware is thoroughly engineered. I'm only on day 6 so a long way to go. The hardest part so far is during the second session when my kids are home and everyone can hear the vibrations and beeps from the machine lol
Process is a breeze. Lube up the chamber and my Dick, click on start and it does everything. I just sit there and let it do its thing. I watch the progress right on the screen.
The guy I went through to get it said he was done in way before the 90 days and just did maintenance for the remainder of the time. He had the biggest freaking bulge in his pants i've ever seen lol. He said it's changed his life. He is now almost 8" long and his Girth is almost too much. We'll see....I'll keep yall posted!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716759

girthseeker98 wrote: I purchased this almost a week ago and I will post my results after the 90 days. I will tell you that this machine is top notch and the hardware is thoroughly engineered. I'm only on day 6 so a long way to go. The hardest part so far is during the second session when my kids are home and everyone can hear the vibrations and beeps from the machine lol
Process is a breeze. Lube up the chamber and my dick, click on start and it does everything. I just sit there and let it do its thing. I watch the progress right on the screen.
The guy I went through to get it said he was done in way before the 90 days and just did maintenance for the remainder of the time. He had the biggest freaking bulge in his pants i've ever seen lol. He said it's changed his life. He is now almost 8" long and his girth is almost too much. We'll see....I'll keep yall posted!!

This will be very valuable information -- I'm glad I was right about my impression on the engineering of it all. Granted, as pricey as it is, if it performs well, it becomes another viable option (heck, perhaps even an alternative pump option alongside the P-Long Protocol, but that's just me thinking aloud).

I really wish I could use it, but my girth might actually be too thick for insertion. Do you mind telling me what the insertion circumference is? Thanks for this review, please keep us updated! :)

p.s. Before & After photos, including your unit in action during a session would be most helpful!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716776

They send you a measuring kit, which includes 2 device to measure your Girth and one that measures Erect length. The one Girth goes from a 1.3" circle to a 2.2" circle (Erect Girth). The other device measures for the initial chamber that you will start out with (soft Girth). Goes from a size 8 to a 14. The guy I went through said he started out at a chamber size 12 and when he was finished he was at the max chamber of 14 (about 1.75" wide) and that is soft Girth.

I'll get some before and after pics. And I'll get some pics of the machine and chambers that they send along. The attention to detail on this thing is unreal. Its got freaking bolts dude...it is unreal.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716777

What would something like this cost?

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716778

Here uncuthero is the thread for the device: phalloboards.info/forum/manual-pe-exerci...?start=30#1308716764

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716785

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
@girthseeker98
I look forward to hearing and seeing more about this device. I assume you went through a physician. The entry price is steep but if it really works it might be the best option at least for length regarding cost, safety and hassle/time. I know some of the members here have spent greater than 20k on fillers or dermal graft/lig cut surgery. My question is the permanence after stopping. Most people who have made gains with PE lose some once they stop.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716787

I went through a physician. I asked about maintenance and if a discount was given or is 20k the price for an additional 90 days and his response was "they have no maintenance program, it's permanent". they haven't even thought about any future work. When I was on my initial phone conference, one of the guys from Phalback said he though he had maxed out and he started back up and within a month had increased an additional 1/4" length. He was amazed. My sponsor said his program was done about 8 weeks and he just dialed the pump back to a lesser degree and just went through the motions the last couple weeks. This pump is not like most PE...

I'll know more in the coming months though.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716789

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
I think it's a bit premature to claim it's permanent. The inventor has only had this out for about a year and was still building prototypes within the last couple of years. He shared pics of at least one of those early machines on the biohacker forum. Not sure how long your physician has been involved with it. And I'm not trying to argue with you because if it really does work as they claim I would consider it a preferred option vs surgery or flying to Tijuana or any other clinic multiple times and probably only gain Girth. I guess I'm just hoping to see more long term results, especially interested to see if these are just newbie gains, as i think maxed out mine years ago, or if it's still possible to make further gains. Thanks for the info.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308716806

• Shepard
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey man, it's great that you are giving us updates during the use of this product!!
I am really interested and had some questions if that is okay?

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716809

So you lease the device for 90 days? You don't get the keep it?

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716810

No problem. Everybody will see different results...my sponsor went the full 90 days but the last couple weeks he put the machine on "light mode" and was just basically doing a maintenance routine, although phalback didn't require it. He did it just for shits and giggles i guess. He claimed he was big enough and didn't really think he could gain anymore.

Ask away my friend. That's what this place is for!

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716811

90 day lease. The only thing you have to buy is lube. They supplied the first bottle, which was a pretty big bottle but my sponsor claimed I would prop go through maybe 2/3 more at $30/bottle. They send you a shipping label once you are done and you just drop it off. It has a computer screen and you can't cheat. They know if you skip and I'm sure once the 90 days expires, it won't turn on. The pump that attaches to the chamber prob weighs about 3 to 4 lbs. It's a helluva looking contraption. Very well put together.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716812

I agree. I asked: so the guys that purchase it won't get a discount 5 years from now if results start to diminish and my sponsor said they have no maintenance program...they have no backup program so that pretty much tells you what you need to know. They have almost 5 years of data on this so we'll see. If a maintenance program was needed to keep results, then one would have been implemented into this package.

I'll report my results once the 90 days is over and then I'll pop in and do yearly progress.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716813

• Shepard
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey thanks for getting back to me.

I would love to see what it looks like, would you mind taking a few pictures?

How is it so far? Any difference in your EQ or size?

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 21 hours ago #1308716817

Could you do an update after 1 week just on your feel on the device?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream