PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 2 days ago #1308712330

@Texas
Gotchaa!! Ok I totally get what you’re saying with the rings pinching and having a hard time getting on and off. I was watching a video of a guy and I felt like if he’s struggling there’s no way I could put it on at all.

Any thoughts on their ball stretchers? I really am interested in getting my balls lower by stretching.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 2 days ago #1308712331

I have never used them actually. Wished I could offer advice on that. haha.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 2 days ago #1308712332

I’ll letcha know my findings and results

I’m going to start out with the LG Hanger and extender. There’s a doctor linked with Lg that offers one on one coaching that I might try out. Might be a waste of money but he sent me his results and he gained some length for sure!!!

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 2 days ago #1308712333

@Texas

If you could post or pm me some of your before and afters that would be cool. Been wanting to see them

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 9 months 1 week ago #1308713180

• SouthBay612
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Please post questions on my public threads
  • Thank you received: 30
@Texas @EricPig what do you recommend for hangers? I got my lig cut and doc has me wearing what I'd describe as a "weighted vest" which works, but easily falls off. I watched that video and he mentioned BibHanger - checked out the website and it looks pretty old school so not sure if it's even still a thing. Also heard Skiman mention Malehanger, which seems like it could work.

Any recos? I'll keep searching the forum too...

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 9 months 1 week ago #1308713181

• SouthBay612
  • Please post questions on my public threads
  • Thank you received: 30

SouthBay612 wrote: @Texas @EricPig what do you recommend for hangers? I got my lig cut and doc has me wearing what I'd describe as a "weighted vest" which works, but easily falls off. I watched that video and he mentioned BibHanger - checked out the website and it looks pretty old school so not sure if it's even still a thing. Also heard Skiman mention Malehanger, which seems like it could work.

Any recos? I'll keep searching the forum too...

Just saw a post from Texas which was helpful. Sorry, should have looked harder first!
Clamp style hangers are a must, I can attest to actually having trackable gains from using my "p-hanger" ( its basically a Male hanger / Bib Hanger / etc etc ). Also. while using this style of hanger, i would use a hanger that attaches to ONLY the head area: like a noose ( from Zen Hanger ) and/or a small Clamp Style ( home made ).
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream