PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 2 years 5 months ago #1308705623

This video is helpful to avoid ligament cut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 2 years 5 months ago #1308705624

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 2 years 5 months ago #1308705625

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 4 days ago #1308711908

These videos are super helpful. To recap - Hanging for a brief time will stretch out the suspensory ligament permanently causing increase length but there is no way to actually increase the tissue size of the penis shaft/ glans. Pumping causes increase production of blood vessels causing more full erections which gives similar effects of erectile dysfunction pills in that is causes increase blood-flow to the penis causes thicker erections.

My question is this - are penis extenders good at all or do I just use weights? How long do I use the weights and at what weight. I’m sure it’s person specific… would it be whatever causes a small ache to the ligament? I just feel like I need more specific instructions

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 1 day ago #1308711963

@EricPig
Do you go to the gym at all or workout at all ?

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 1 day ago #1308711965

@Texas
Yeah bro. I’m at the gym almost everyday.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 1 day ago #1308711966

So, think of PE'ing like the gym. Extender's, Pumps, Hanging - Hanging light, Hanging moderately, stretching all day, stretching harder but here and there, Stretching with different devices, wearing weights, etc etc etc . they all work and they all pull differently and they all pull on different parts of the penis.
So use them all, rotate them, create different routines.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 11 months 1 day ago #1308711968

Gotcha. Yeah it’s just a ton of information out there.
Do you recommend anything in particular?
What’s the verdict with pumping after having filler?

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 1 week ago #1308712272

• James10
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I also would like to know what to do best to get that extra Inch length and Girth.

I bought the Hydromax to pump and the Phallosan to stretch. I just need to have a good routine to get the max out of the PE. In about six months I will get fillers to get that extra Girth, but before that I want to increase length.

I came up with this routine after reading through the forum:

Monday - pump 20 mins + stretch 1-2 hours
Tuesday - stretch 1-2 hours
Wednesday - pump 20 mins + stretch 1-2 hours
Thursday - stretch 1-2 hours
Friday - pump 20 mins + stretch 1-2 hours
Saturday - rest
Sunday - rest

What do you think?

Any help is appreciated!

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 6 days ago #1308712276

I love the bathmate pump. Excellent pump. Wish it had a gage to see what pressure it’s at but other than that great pump.
I know the phallosan is primarily used as an all day stretcher (ADS) so unless you got the supplemental rod extender you might not see much results with just 1-2 hours a day … that’s just what I’ve been reading.
I think the first video is the most accurate information I’ve heard about PE. Also refer to the total man free video compilation. That guy has a different theory (also affective) and I feel he is very genuine and truthful.

I’m ordering the LG Hanger and going to have the consultation with the doctor that’s affiliated with them to do a weekly video consultation about my routine and progress.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 6 days ago #1308712288

EricPig wrote: Gotcha. Yeah it’s just a ton of information out there.
Do you recommend anything in particular?
What’s the verdict with pumping after having filler?

@EricPig
Since I happen to be post filler, lol; I think it's just damn fine. Mind you, since we can all pay for girth, i personally find it less than efficient to pump for that. So, I only pump for length and I love the results it give.

My recommendations would take up this thread a few times over. lol. But heres a shortened version, mix it up, but also dont stop. Meaning: Start hanging & Start pumping. Pumping will take a while to build up to the time that you need. I am big proponent of long duration pumping; 45 min or so. I am not a fan of water pumping for many reasons; Not because it is ineffective but because I can get better results with a dry pump that is sized to fit my needs and goals.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 6 days ago #1308712291

@Texas
Hey bro thanks for the advice. I saw some pumps for LA pumps that were designed for more for lengthening. I also appreciated what you told me earlier to “do it all” pump. Hang. Extend. All of it.

Did you loose any girth or did your filler become less smooth from these exercises?

With pumping- did you get any discoloration?

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 6 days ago #1308712293

None of the above at all.
The filler has held up amazingly. as for discoloration; not in the sense you are asking. I have had it throbbing and blood filled, and you could tell, lol. but thats about it.

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 5 days ago #1308712306

Throbbing is good lol dark stained is not my favorite haha.
Hey @Texas check out allknight.com and they have some ADS full shaft cock rings. I want your thoughts.
Also - best cock ring site I’ve found. Awesome stuff

The Truth About PE || Are Gains Permanent? || Efficient Programs || From A 15 Ye 10 months 5 days ago #1308712323

@EricPig
I Have that device. lol. As well as the anaconda and I think the python. The last two are extremely difficult to stay tight enough to do any good given how they designed it with the pullable straps. Perhaps, on a non filled cock though, that can be strangled so tight that it engorges the glans, it would be better; I cant say. I have done this type of strangulation before with some homemade stuff, and that type of forced engorgement starts to hurt eventually ( not very long ) and things have to be adjusted.
As for the device you mentioned. It really is a nice theory and concept for keeping the penis weighted. For me personally, I had A LOOOTTTT of skin pinching between the rings. I do think this device can work for some though, with some trail and error for comfort and settings. Just not for me. I also have their power grip. I like it the most of the products I have of theirs, as it is very similar to a weight that I built and use in the same location. Once you are filled or other wise very girthy, this product is hard as fuck to get down to the base, ANND THEN, after you are swelled, up after a length of use, ( which happens BTW with wearable weights) you have to really squeeze and compress the dick for a while to get down to a size to get it off. - Im not knocking it by saying all this, Im just pointing out the flaws that they don't, lol.
Before this product ever came out, I was making homemade wearable weights from steel, In larger pieces. Then i switched to tungsten for more weight and smaller surface area. I ended liking these types of weighs more than all others personally. They left room swelling. Some guys in here can vouch for all that I am saying as they have got in on some orders with me over the years for my stuff. I just never got around to bringing these to market. \
Hope this helps you some. There is no right or wrong product for everyone sadly. There is only spending a lot of money to try different shit until you get something that you like and that works for you. Thats why I started to build shit, lol.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream