PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698907

Hivelpsg wrote: Thats what i believe. That in theory it could lengthen your penis if used with an extender.
But theres human studies needed which will probably never happened.

Theres an alternative way that is tested on humans now. They "heat" up the connective tissues and collagen. If kept in a extended state for 60 minutes the size will stay. It was tested on humans already and worked. However theres more tests needed.

Yes please, more information required, groundbreaking if true

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 8 months ago #1308698910

Hivelpsg wrote: Its a bad idea to mess with it before its tested on a penis.

@Hivelpsg
It would be nice if you will share this medical/scientific paper or other kind of resource where you've found this. I guess nobody is going to test this unknown substance, given the fact you even didn't mentioned how much is it cost and if this subtance is available on the market or not.

So link on the actual information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edit: by Herbert_West.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699672

thespriit101 wrote:

Hivelpsg wrote: Thats what i believe. That in theory it could lengthen your penis if used with an extender.
But theres human studies needed which will probably never happened.

Theres an alternative way that is tested on humans now. They "heat" up the connective tissues and collagen. If kept in a extended state for 60 minutes the size will stay. It was tested on humans already and worked. However theres more tests needed.

Yes please, more information required, groundbreaking if true

I'm not sure if this "groundbreaking" but definitely deserves further study. In PM @Hivelpsg said it's "electromechanical reshaping (EMR)" that's all what he said. Don't know why this guy ignore me, given the fact that not many people interested in experiments in PE. I thougth we might discuss it as well as β-aminopropionitrile (anti-lox) with traction.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699673

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
I hope we become new infos,i hope the guy is correct and bring all information now...

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 4 months ago #1308700797

Unhung1 wrote:

Skeptical One wrote:

Murat wrote: Why why not research in new medical techniques fillers,why not research in 2020 for a new all day stretcher only in internet and ebay and alibaba, the old stretcher shit...only bla bla bla but nothing a manufacturers make news.

When we have a millionaire in this forum please help us and make research for new device that really help...

You had an unacceptable number of spelling errors that I had to correct manually (and a few grammatical ones I'll have to live with). If English is your second (or third) language, there is no excuse spell-check can't be applied to your post before submitting. Please be mindful.

That said, there is a ripe industry for new & improved equipment, you don't need a million dollars to draw up the schematics and get it patented. Think outside the box and maybe you can be the answer to your own dilemma.

well there actually is a vaccum ADS combined with rod extension instead of the leg or waist strap so i would definitely call that new? rod extension is the best stretch you can get cause it stays at 1 setting the whole time unless you manually adjust it, while a standard ADS changes pressure based on you moving around. only problem with rod extenders is it hurts after a while cause of the strap placement usually is not in a ideal spot for that much pressure.. but with rod extension with a vaccum and sleeve instead you wont have that issue

update it was a total rip off was impossible to get it on and when i did it didnt get a good stretch at all my regular ADS from ebay for $20 is better

its a great idea on paper but in reality its a lemon

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 4 months ago #1308701060

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes your reight, at the moment worldwide the best stretcher for 20 dollar on ebay with vakum cup and stomach belt without the foam ring !!then thats work for patient they have a penis enlargement surgery and a scar under stomach - penis area...and this cheap stretcher dont press the scar area and you dint have pain....

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream