PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697056

Nobody will be able to tell you how much you gain .. everyone is different..
Did you try manual Penis enlargement?
You should start with jelquing and stretching..
If you dont want to do surgery go on pegym.com they have a lot of information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bomber99.

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697968

I made my first gains with the vitallus plus. I'm sure u haven't heard of it or tried it. I gained 3 cm with it. Maleedge + 1cm and Phallosan added another 3 cm. But I wore devices for 3 years of my life (started 10 years ago). PE only works in the long run and with dedication.

Retorex is new and I will try it soon. I expect +1cm with it based on my curve calculation.
These are 3 different techniques of lengthening.
Phallosan Pull
Maleedge + Vitallus Stretch
RestoreX stretch + straightening

U shud use all 3 for significant results
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Last edit: by Hivelpsg.

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697970

I am working on a new device that has something nothing else on the market has. I think if it added 1 cm in 3 - 6 mths that would still be a success. Hopefully it with improve Erection strength as well. But NOTHING is going to reliably give 2". Maybe 1 guy in a million can get that.

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697971

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
I dont can belive that,you say 3cm +3cm+1cm in three years ,you become 7 cm longer penis with this 3 device ?i say nothing a device can make longer penis onky 1-2cm or you make 10 years manuell pe in 10 years you become 1-2 cm or you make cut the ligament become nerve problems and scars for life and the result is 1-2 cm without Erect lenght for 7000dollar ,this is the year 2020 and we dont have a good technique for lenght in Erection,nothing...20 years are search and read in all forums worldwide and we dont see a doctor or clinic that can help that the penis longer in Erect size without cut the ligament,what we can dowait wait wait ?why not research in stell cell or other..

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697979

I started at 15.6 cm 8 years ago

A few years later 18.6 cm

And 2019 I was at 20.9 cm

As of today I'm at 21.4 cm. With restorex (i have a upwards curve) I expect to hit 23.

My Flaccid started at 8.9 cm and is now at 16 with HGW and 13 cm without.
My diameter was 4 cm 8 years ago. Now its 6cm.

However my skin cudnt keep up with the growth. I got some stretch marks and holes I'm trying to fix. Highlighted in green. And my raphe (is it called like that ?) Used to start at my base. Now it starts in the middle.

I planned to have some hya at dr Oates clinic but he would probably refuse me as my skin is already at its maximum.

Edit: I cant see my own pics. I hope others can.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Liberati

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697980

• Murat
  • General
  • General
Woww great,this is the first that i see in the world,sorry my english is not so good i am from germany,but i dont understand this points;

you start with 15,6cm in Erection size or non Erection size?

How much longer in lenght cm you become after 3 years in Erection ?

and how many in Girth ?

for me is importend that i become a longer penis in Erection with a all day stretcher,is it possibly 4-5 cm longer penis in lenght become with a all day stretcher?

then i dont want make manuell pe ,i search for real all stretcher option thats really works on me,

after so many years for nothing with other stretcher and manuell pe, i hope i can become 5 cm in Erection with all day stretcher in 1-2 years when i wear 10 hours per day...when this is possibly never i make operations in future.thank you your result is great....

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308697984

The stats mentioned are Erect.

I do not believe in manuel PE. I only use / used devices. And I do not follow the recommendations. If I would do what everyone does I would get the same results as everyone does which is maybe 1 or 2 cm or nothing.

When I train i train all day. 7 days a week. When I wake up I put the phallosan and when I go to bed I remove it.

Never ever wear it at night. Never.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murat, Liberati

Why we dont have new device in all day stretcher in the last 10 years nothing 3 years 9 months ago #1308698030

Hivelpsg wrote: I started at 15.6 cm 8 years ago

A few years later 18.6 cm

And 2019 I was at 20.9 cm

As of today I'm at 21.4 cm. With restorex (i have a upwards curve) I expect to hit 23.

My Flaccid started at 8.9 cm and is now at 16 with HGW and 13 cm without.
My diameter was 4 cm 8 years ago. Now its 6cm.

However my skin cudnt keep up with the growth. I got some stretch marks and holes I'm trying to fix. Highlighted in green. And my raphe (is it called like that ?) Used to start at my base. Now it starts in the middle.

I planned to have some hya at dr Oates clinic but he would probably refuse me as my skin is already at its maximum.

Edit: I cant see my own pics. I hope others can.

Amazing work! OK, 1 in a million is willing to put in the effort that you have. It is like Olympic level PE. You definitely Dont NEED anything added but if there were areas where you felt there was less tissue under the skin we could look at filler options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Last edit: by Dr_Oates.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698041

Personally, I'd rather ask why we don't have an effective and adequately safe procedure for Erect lenghtening in 2020. I believe this is a much more relevant question. We can quite safely(or very safely) say that the biggest obstacle actually preventing us from having a surgery like this is animal testing. The fact than animal models are not predictive of human response to drugs and disease. We can extend this to regenerative medicine, nanomedicine,cell therapy,tissue engineering, vaccine testing(you know that more than 100 experimental vaccines against hiv all failed in clinical trials? According to animal tests , these were safe and effective.At the present time we don't have any vaccine against HIV after decades of research),gene therapy, surgical interventions and so on. If we hadn't relied on such tests, and we'd put our effort in developing predictive preclinical models for human response, we may already have a solution to the problem.
This is my first post here. I could write much more about the topic. For now it's more than enough.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698042

we _need_better_phalloplasty wrote: Personally, I'd rather ask why we don't have an effective and adequately safe procedure for Erect lenghtening in 2020. I believe this is a much more relevant question. We can quite safely(or very safely) say that the biggest obstacle actually preventing us from having a surgery like this is animal testing. The fact than animal models are not predictive of human response to drugs and disease. We can extend this to regenerative medicine, nanomedicine,cell therapy,tissue engineering, vaccine testing(you know that more than 100 experimental vaccines against hiv all failed in clinical trials? According to animal tests , these were safe and effective.At the present time we don't have any vaccine against HIV after decades of research),gene therapy, surgical interventions and so on. If we hadn't relied on such tests, and we'd put our effort in developing predictive preclinical models for human response, we may already have a solution to the problem.
This is my first post here. I could write much more about the topic. For now it's more than enough.

Simply put, Phalloplasty is an elective procedure and comparing it to the types of medicines & studies you've mentioned is an apples & oranges comparison. Getting R&D for an elective procedure (animal studies or not), especially one with such a poor track record (historically) is easier said than done.

Again, in over-simplified terms, a mix between a persistent stigma in aesthetic medicine, a historically poor track record (both past physicians & procedures), and limited R&D funds to go around, you'll need to pitch something that has considerably more promise than the current options today (i.e. Ligamentolysis).

Imagine trying to go to a University or Research Clinic and expect them to make room for "increasing Dick size," when there are more pressing matters. To us it may seem pressing, to doctors & scientists, not so much. The few operations in aesthetic medicine to see any R&D are likely going to be female-centered given the booming Beauty industry (e.g. improvements on boob & butt jobs, and so on).

I totally get your sentiment, but there are reasons for the current state of Phalloplasty. Nice new first post, glad to have you on board!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698043

Penis enlargement was even tested in human cadavers. We reached the point where we have to accept that the surgical options are limited. By nature.

However the current option for Girth is very reliable and simple. Fillers like hyaluronic can be dissolved in case of a unsatisfying result.

Lengthening (Flaccid) I dont see what else could be potentially improved. It's just how the body is. U can get more of ur inner penis (if you're lucky) but it will cost u Erection angle.

But look how visible and bad the scars used to be. Nowadays they can go thru the scrotum. Sadly not many do that yet.

The current options for hard length are very limited. There is a way but its extremely risky. So it's not an real option. I highly doubt there will ever be an better solution (surgical)
Ur only chance there is a non surgical solution which is stretching ur Dick.

The only hope in my personal opinion is chemical. It has the possibility to enlarge a Dick to unlimited length or Girth. U choose a size, get a injection and done. But research for that costs hundreds of millions. Most likely it will be a coincidence finding a reliable solution.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698045

Thanks for the replies. The debate is getting very interesting . By procedure I didn't necessarily mean only surgical. I believe we may get there with tissue engineering or, like you said, with chemical methods.In this latter case, organs on a chip and organoids technology might be of use and they might make the discovery process faster, cheaper, and more human relevant( it's just pure guessing and spontaneous thinking, so I might be saying total nonsense in this regard). Personally,I'd be much more at ease with a chemical method over a mixed surgical one.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698053

we _need_better_phalloplasty wrote: Personally, I'd rather ask why we don't have an effective and adequately safe procedure for erect lenghtening in 2020. I believe this is a much more relevant question. We can quite safely(or very safely) say that the biggest obstacle actually preventing us from having a surgery like this is animal testing. The fact than animal models are not predictive of human response to drugs and disease. We can extend this to regenerative medicine, nanomedicine,cell therapy,tissue engineering, vaccine testing(you know that more than 100 experimental vaccines against hiv all failed in clinical trials? According to animal tests , these were safe and effective.At the present time we don't have any vaccine against HIV after decades of research),gene therapy, surgical interventions and so on. If we hadn't relied on such tests, and we'd put our effort in developing predictive preclinical models for human response, we may already have a solution to the problem.

@we _need_better_phalloplasty
@danbionic

Check this thread: www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...rogen-receptors.html

The key is to find how to "re-activate" AR (androgen receptors) with a combination with DHT which cause penile tissues growth during the puberty. However, it might be not that simple as this process is very complicated and not fully understood.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/hcg-9832784?pid=1308054186

The studies involving micropenis involve HGH (human growth hormone) and DHT and testosterone, which each were effective somewhat in promoting penile growth at different stages of fetal growth and throughout the growth of the human male. In order to get growth there are unknown factors (substances and/or receptor expressions {+ or -}) that need to be determined to understand the growth of the penis and other tissues in general.

TGF-b1 is more associated with the immune system and affects different components in the process of inflammation and healing than growth of tissues. DHT is the main stimulator of growth in the tissue of the male genital systems. While testosterone is essential for the function of the male reproductive system (erection and sperm production); other cytokines or cellular paracrine and intracrine substances are induced by the combination of DHT with the androgen receptor (AR). These substances many known which I won't go into their names and those not known are also regulated which allows their effects to be seen clinically or not; or what we seek is penile growth. Things like cell to cell contact, platelet growth factor, endothelial growth factor, contact inhibition all play roles in the expression of the proteins responsible for penile growth. For example stretching of tissues may be a response to less cell to cell contact which has been shown to promote certain growth factors and increase in AR receptors in smooth muscle cells of the rat penis. Most of these studies seem to be in the Asian endocrinology journals. However, penile growth is a very complicated process that involves endocrine, paracrine and intracrine "hormones" or growth and inhibitory factors.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698057

The last years I was reading every study about chemicals and growth that came out. Most of them are performed on rats so its completely unsure if it will work on humans.

But my conclusion is that it would require CRISPR to change ur set penis length.

The maximum length is set in your DNA. They already found the responsible genes that limit your size. But it's not possible to change it yet.

After disabling the genetic limit the restart of penis growth could be done with Growth hormone + Testesterone + Androsteron. Thats possible already but you would end up at the size that's set in your DNA + a enlarged prostate. It works on guys who didn't reach their destined genetic limit.

It will probably take 20+ years until a crispr solution sees light as they are working on things with higher priority.

There are people trying crispr at "home". Maybe one day someone disables his penis genes and applies the chemical combo.

But well, if it doesn't work you get cancer.

I would still bet on a chemical that's found accidental. Similar to a side effect "penis growth".
They found a chemical that shrinks it. Now we have to wait until they find one that grows it. Patience Haha.

Why we dont have new all day stretchers in the last 10 years? (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698060

• Murat
  • General
  • General
Ok ,i see in all postings that the best comfortable not invasive way at time worldwide in 2020 for more Erect lenght (in faster time(2-3years for permanent size effect) isssss

all day stretching,i!!!!!

I hope we become better all day(minimum 10hours without sideeffects) stretcher for longtime wearing without pain and other problems in future.

we all must more research and bring more new idears for new better devices...

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream