PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Size doesn't matter to women

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 3 months ago #1280676517

Obsessed wrote: Don\'t change your Dick. Change your attitude. Change the way you see yourself. Think of how you want to be, and become just that. You woman will never want anyone else.

Possibly some of the best advice I\'ve seen here in so few sentences. Although, I personally believe that for some the \"Dick changing\" process could be useful (or even vital) in the step-by-step process of transformation (this I can attest to), it isn\'t for most others, and your advice should be heeded by those with a distorted outlook on vaginal conquest.

And if I were to add one thing, \"changing your Dick\" can be very positive when we\'re not talking about surgical intervention. Like improving bedroom stamina, Erection quality, and grooming/hygiene. Changing our dicks should first & foremost be health-conscious before it is size-conscious.

And HunkChunk\'s the man!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 3 months ago #1280682095

It is my personal opinion that penis size DOES matter. It is from a natural selection standpoint. A bigger penis pushes out an opposing male\'s reproductive attempt. I\'ve noticed that in nature, things compound or stack up if you will. Pleasure is one of those compounding affects. Ironically, a bigger penis is associated with womb testosterone exposure as well.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 3 months ago #1280688127

consideringsurgery wrote: It is my personal opinion that penis size DOES matter. It is from a natural selection standpoint. A bigger penis pushes out an opposing male\'s reproductive attempt. I\'ve noticed that in nature, things compound or stack up if you will. Pleasure is one of those compounding affects. Ironically, a bigger penis is associated with womb testosterone exposure as well.

I\'m not sure this \"theory\" has practical application today (as opposed to many thousands of years ago). Furthermore, there is no correlation with penis size and all other attributes that are (possibly) favored by \"natural selection,\" such as intelligence, overall health, etc.

This claim also implies that natural selection prefers the mass procreation by blacks (who are known to have one of the larger averages) and the eventual elimination by Asians (who have lesser averages) with this sort of broad thinking.

I could see the plausibility that one of the evolutionary functions of the penis was to remove competitor\'s sperm (which is backed up by theory and research) but this was a function our ancestors utilized at a time when hominids were particularly promiscuous. Today, such an evolutionary function does not exist and most women can\'t possibly benefit from an evolutionary advantage with a man who can clear her out of competitor sperm. So if this is the argument you are using, size can\'t possibly matter.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 3 months ago #1280694522

Time to chime in again. Moving more towards the idea that size matters less. One night stand is different beast admittedly. Penis size is a 3 out of 10 type of thing.

Size doesn't matter to women 5 years 4 months ago #1306232260

Obsessed wrote:
Don\'t change your Dick. Change your attitude. Change the way you see yourself. Think of how you want to be, and become just that. You woman will never want anyone else.

This is pretty solid. I don't feel I can give advice. I have penis dysmorphia due my injury.

Size doesn't matter to women 5 years 4 months ago #1306233906

There are few guys thinking PMMA Dick will turn life like magicstick, but number who knows how to level up self confidence

Size doesn't matter to women 5 years 4 months ago #1306234121

There\'s no single answer, except to say whatever you decide, do it for yourself. A blanket statement \"don\'t change your Dick, change your attitude\" doesn\'t cut it for everyone. If you want a nicer Flaccid hang to feel better walking around naked in a locker room, to enjoy a bit of extra tightness and stimulation during sex, and maybe to increase your confidence a bit, the then by all means go for it! Just make sure to think it through, keep it in perspective, be reasonable, and realize that its just one small part of overall self improvement. Like anything else in life, just use your head.