PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Size doesn't matter to women

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280176684

Agreed, simply stated;

bitches ain\'t that stupid! alterior motive required

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280176720

or... maybe they were a cuckold couple?

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280182417

thehulk wrote: or... maybe they were a cuckold couple?

LOL....

I have just learned that they are no longer a couple and as I mentioned before, the two men are not friends anymore...seems like every one loses in this case for the sake of some alcohol and a bad relationship?

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280219135

When couples indulge in wife sharing. Both parties need to remember it\'s just playing and to enjoy and not become emotionally jealous. If this happens it\'s all over.... The biggest thing with this lifestyle is Trusting your partner.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280247518

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280253650

cool story sizemic

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280259372

Sizemic wrote: www.vice.com/en_ca/read/your-huge-cock-is-overrated

The writer, Kat George may be different in my mind. She was scared of the first large dick that she saw as a teenager, yet she dated a guy with a just as large of a dick later in life??? why did she chose to do so if she did not want it somehow?

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280261741

Mustang2020 wrote:

Sizemic wrote: www.vice.com/en_ca/read/your-huge-cock-is-overrated

The writer, Kat George may be different in my mind. She was scared of the first large dick that she saw as a teenager, yet she dated a guy with a just as large of a dick later in life??? why did she chose to do so if she did not want it somehow?

That\'s assuming she picked the guy solely on the fact that he was hung. It\'s just as plausible (and more likely) that she found him attractive/charming/interesting and wanted to date him for reasons women often cite for being attracted to the opposite sex. Just because a woman chooses to date a guy that is reputed for being well endowed doesn\'t mean it is always solely because he\'s well-endowed, that would be too presumptuous.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280280645

Agree S.O

But, she knew before hand he was big. She dated him and then complained about his size later on. This is like me dating a fat girl and then I write an article saying she was fat and I did not like fat ladies. For me that would be very stupid to date her to start with.

Nevertheless, I do believe that size of the penis is, for sure, not everything a woman wants unless she is purely a size queen and most women are not. Also, in most cases women pick up guys based on other attractions and then later, only later they find out the size of their members so it is not something they look for right away.

I know for a fact through my personal experiences that the size of a penis is not a major part of a relationship between a man and a woman. But I also know that a good lover with an average penis size is good in a relationship, and a good lover with an above average penis size but not a monstrous Dick is even better in a relationship.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280333195

IMHO, moderators have decided to downplay the importance of penis size when asked because that would add to the insecurities of some guys visiting this forum.......

If women care so little about size, what are we all doing here?

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280333677

pontest wrote: IMHO, moderators have decided to downplay the importance of penis size when asked because that would add to the insecurities of some guys visiting this forum.......

No one denies that size can\'t be an issue for women and sex. But it\'s an issue of perspective.

Also not everyone wants to enlarge their penis to impress women or even for sexual reasons.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280335228

pontest wrote: IMHO, moderators have decided to downplay the importance of penis size when asked because that would add to the insecurities of some guys visiting this forum.......

Didn\'t say women cared so little, said not all (let alone majority) make it a top priority or deal-breaker. Furthermore, many men here are suffering from dysmorphia, and as Hoddle pointed out, it\'s perspective that\'s become the issue.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280403844

i came to realize many men on here are 6 or 7 inches in length. except for a few of us who is 5 or under. and yes woman do care about size if u are 5 or under. but if u are 6 or 7 u can still be considered ok. many of the guys here dont think is a issue because the majority have 6 inches.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 4 months ago #1280404197

You don\'t have a penis under 5\" dcpimpin12. You posted photos of it. You have decent length and Girth. You were about 6.5 BPEL which is comfortably average. Even NBP you were about 5.5\", which again is average.

I can\'t see how this is under 5\"

You\'ve got a good penis, but proud of it.

Size doesn't matter to women 10 years 3 months ago #1280668690

Since the last time I came on here, I have lost 28 pounds, am now fit and healthy looking. I stopped dressing up with T-shirts and jeans and started using shirts with long sleeves and nice trousers. I shave everyday. I take care of myself. I look better, way better.
I have stopped any PE routine. My extender is now in a box somewhere in a closet.

I have a new GF. The former was a size queen. Very experienced. She was sexy as hell but I would always feel not adequate, ended up using my hand more than my Dick. She liked it. Not me. She said she loves me, even got pregnant but I always felt not enough.

New GF is an ex supermodel. You have seen her in TV ads and magazines 10 years ago. When I walk with her in the streets men litteraly look like puppies, tongue sticking out. By far the most beautiful women I ever was with and trust me I have dated my share of very hot girls. She is not even half experienced as the former GF. She says she loves me. She wants to marry me. Says my Dick is perfect for her, even asking me to go not so deep please honey. She calls it using words such as \"big\" or \"long\". She likes everything with it. I feel good. I feel my size is good. She says she is the luckiest woman on earth.

My advice : if you want a one night stand just fuck the girl. If you want a long lasting relationship and the Cock thing is an issue, get in shape, I mean real shape. Get strong, to the point where you can do 40 pull-ups and countless push ups. Then go to find a better girl for you. One who will love the whole of you.

My girl nicknamed me Mr Bond. It does tell you something about elegance, and being a man. She loves my Dick because she loves me, and she loves me because she feels protected with a real alpha male. That is how I wanted to be seen, and I reached this through hard work on my body (using calisthenics), primal eating, new ways of being and in fact a total new way of looking at myself. Hunkchunk here helped me focus on that through his posts, kudos to him.

Don\'t change your Dick. Change your attitude. Change the way you see yourself. Think of how you want to be, and become just that. You woman will never want anyone else.