Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Main reason you wanna be bigger?

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 10 months 6 days ago #1308701628

for me its simple, i wanna watch my bottom choking on my cock while hes sucking it lol or moaning like a bitch while im fucking him . that feeling of total dominance is what really turns me on and imo its honestly not possible without having a decent enough size (atleast for me)

i have a rule and my rule is, my bottom can't have the bigger cock so most of the ones i find are 4 inches or smaller. that way even though im not big by anymeans im least bigger then them lol

i actually tried being a bottom cause of my smaller size and i just did not like it, its not for me i get 0 thrill or pleasure from it. i was born to be a top but unfortunately i wasn't giving the size i needed grrrrrr

im already planning on getting pmma this year and cant wait !
Total spent on trying to get a bigger penis over $1200
Methods tried in order (my journey)

Age 21 - extenze pills (ty rod Jeremy) total cost $350. Results 0 (fu rod Jeremy)

Age 22 - pills that begin with a V but can't remember name - total cost $90. Results 0

Age 27 - bathmate with vaccum vin pump (ty Goodlookingloser) total cost $300. Results after 4 years of on and off 0 permanent (ugh Goodlookingloser) 

Age 31 - x4labs size genetics extender (ty google) total cost $200. Used it for about 4 days but it was a struggle to get it on I mean a struggle and once it was on I had no idea if I was using it right or had enough bars, was I over or under stretching etc... Plus it would fall off after a few hours , in short way to complicated and hard to put and keep on so gave up on it (fu google)

Current size FEL 5.7 FEG 4.2

Goal size FEL 7 FEG 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 10 months 4 days ago #1308701668

To not have to think about my penis size anymore. I will never be any woman’s biggest but I can try to by close to the biggest girth she’s had. But due to proportions that’s still not possible even after pmma
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 10 months 1 day ago #1308701723

My reasons are probably more from inadequacy than anything.

I have a girlfriend that’s only been with 4 guys total. They were all big she says. One skinny guy was huge and the others were well above average. I’m “solidly average” and have a “perfect penis” lol.

I’ve never been insecure about my size as I’m around 6.5” long and 5” girth. Decent and always get repeat visits from my lady friends. My problem lies in I’m a person that always does anything I can to make people happy. So if I’m with someone that likes a certain haircut or beard cut I’ll do it. I’ll dress how they like etc. toxic trait I know but it’s what I do.

Well this girlfriend has never said anything about my size in a negative way. She goes out of her way to come see me as often as possible and we have sex for hours. But I started having issues a little at first then it spiraled and I got in my head horribly. It started when she’d ride me and I kept coming out, you could tell she was used to longer guys and it started messing with my mind. Then when she’d send me videos while we were apart she’d always have plus sized toys. So knowing she was using them when alone says she’s got a preference for them. So now I feel like she developed that preference because of the huge guy from her past and I’ll never be able to give her what she desires. I feel like no matter what I build with her I’ll never replace him in her mind since he “molded her preference” so to speak. So I really got in my head and honestly have developed a slight case of dysmorphia.

So in short I want to be bigger to be able to give someone I really care about what she seems to prefer but has never asked for. I want the confidence I once had back and don’t come off as insecure as I know I must be.

Ugh, that’s a hard testimony to give. I’m usually not this open about myself but I’m glad this place has like minded people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, Jacks10, Onyxrain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 8 months 5 days ago #1308702665

4" in length?:????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 8 months 2 days ago #1308702733

@Unhung1 what is FEL? Never heard of this abbreviation.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308702953

My reason is purely for my own joy and a bit of vanity. Being a 7x6, there is no problem at all with sex life. But Id like to match the length with the same girth, in order to become a super thick penis. It feels really good on my hands (I know it because of pumping up to 7” girth in the past).

7by7 would be a serious thing. I do not care the blowjob nor anal, i am not very into those things (as much as the girl can suck a little bit the glans or along the shaft, it is enough for me), but the feel of a super stretched vagina, that kind of friction make me even harder, and the posterior cum / orgasm is exceptional.

Man, it’s just the feeling of having “trouble” closing your own hand around your tool, totally worth it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ozymandias.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308702974

Ozymandias wrote: My reason is purely for my own joy and a bit of vanity. Being a 7x6, there is no problem at all with sex life. But Id like to match the length with the same girth, in order to become a super thick penis. It feels really good on my hands (I know it because of pumping up to 7” girth in the past).

7by7 would be a serious thing. I do not care the blowjob nor anal, i am not very into those things (as much as the girl can suck a little bit the glans or along the shaft, it is enough for me), but the feel of a super stretched vagina, that kind of friction make me even harder, and the posterior cum / orgasm is exceptional.

Man, it’s just the feeling of having “trouble” closing your own hand around your tool, totally worth it.


Man! Your starting size is my goal size. No way would I risk that unit by doing anything to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308702977

Well, it’s totally reasonable what you say. But I am human after all, and I do not pretend to be clever and make wise choices 100% of the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308702978

Haha I near ya. That’s most of us men folk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozymandias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703047

Ozymandias wrote: Well, it’s totally reasonable what you say. But I am human after all, and I do not pretend to be clever and make wise choices 100% of the time.


Injecting anything into your penis with your current size is a very dumb decision. Sorry to be blunt but sometimes that’s what it takes to wake someone up. You have a good size. Bigger than some porn stars.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703048

It’s 5am and the swelling is definitely in full effect. I can’t tell what is pmma and what is swelling. My penis is still leaking from the entry points and it’s very annoying. Looks like a mix a water and blood. I think it all has migrated. Don’t feel any at the base anymore.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703051

New1inch wrote: It’s 5am and the swelling is definitely in full effect. I can’t tell what is pmma and what is swelling. My penis is still leaking from the entry points and it’s very annoying. Looks like a mix a water and blood. I think it all has migrated. Don’t feel any at the base anymore.


I don't think you're seeing migration per-se, likely just a reduction in swelling in that area.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703059

New1inch wrote:

Ozymandias wrote: Well, it’s totally reasonable what you say. But I am human after all, and I do not pretend to be clever and make wise choices 100% of the time.


Injecting anything into your penis with your current size is a very dumb decision. Sorry to be blunt but sometimes that’s what it takes to wake someone up. You have a good size. Bigger than some porn stars.


Hi, do not worry for being blunt, I can understand your point. But I do not need to be “awaken” if that makes sense (sorry this is second language). I know very well what I have, and the comparison with pornstars is pointless, as I do not pretend to compete with them nor feel satisfaction knowing that I might be bigger than some of them. I don’t care. It’s about a personal preference.

If we are honest, you don’t need any procedure either, as your size falls into the above average size from what I can see in your stats. So do I think you are dumb because you want to be bigger than that? I don’t.

From all the data I have (all the studies about PMMA, how it works inside the body, how well PMMA integrates with the immune system, the microspheres size topic, complications long-term, real cases from here phalloboards and other forums where PMMA is used in other parts of the body, private conversations with Dr.C, etc.) I think it is not a dumb decision to make my penis bigger via PMMA. Yes, it may not be 100% wise, as I don’t need it for health or medical reasons, but I don’t think I am dumb or retarded. Heck, women getting their boobs done when they do not really need it, and they are risking way more than us (real chirurgic intervention, and chances of infection are higher due to overall mass of the implant and poor vascularity adaptation).

“I would not inject anything into your penis with your current size” is a phrase that I read and hear constantly, and must be taken with a grain of salt, as it can be interpreted that there is something inherently bad if you inject whatever it is into your penis. It depends. Depends on the substance, the amount, how it is injected and who inject it.

The only and true risk that I see with PMMA permanent filler, is the aesthetic outcome, that can be good, ok, or bad. I understand that and I am fine with it, as I do not mind to have some irregularities for the rest of my life, most penis are naturally irregular.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ozymandias.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703072

You make a valid point. I am 6.3x5 and see so many that want to get to a 6x5. I don’t see myself as anything but small and no amount of discussion will change that.
In the end it’s about what’s in our heads and what we think will make us happy. So good luck on your journey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozymandias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Main reason you wanna be bigger? 7 months 1 week ago #1308703074

Frictionpickle wrote: You make a valid point. I am 6.3x5 and see so many that want to get to a 6x5. I don’t see myself as anything but small and no amount of discussion will change that.
In the end it’s about what’s in our heads and what we think will make us happy. So good luck on your journey.


Exactly. We all of us are here for the same reason, getting a bigger one. But the factors that motivates each one to do so may be different. So instead of judge a member (or between us) because he is already average or above average, we have to support him, so he doesn’t feel discriminated in some way. Telling him things like he’s crazy or have mental issues... it is not gentle.

It is the responsibility of each member to read and get educated in order to make a solid decision. But telling things like “You are crazy”, “You are already big or average”, “You do not need it” “You are going to regret”, “I wouldn’t risk that unit if I were you”, etc., doesn’t make any good, because it doesn’t help people getting educated, it just creates confusion and unjustified panic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas