PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!!

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294432124

Another update:

due to severe weather in our area and family matters, I have been delayed till after this weekend. I was scheduled to be back home mid this week.

She called me again and is totally pissed off, why I am so late...I didn\'t give her any excuses, just told her I am busy, really actually, and that I\'ll contact her when I am back...I am getting put off by her attitude, we have not even done anything and shes behaving like this. But can\'t deny that I\'d like to see how it ends up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294411337

Quick update:

I have been delayed in LA, so I got a call this morning from her. I never got her number, it shows up \"private\" on my phone. I normally never answer unknown calls, but I have had to with her. She asked me if I\'m back, I told her I\'ll be back in a couple of days, she sounded irritated; why didn\'t I call her before today, I told her I do not have her personal number, only work phone, she said: oh, ok. I told her I\'ll call her office in a few days, she again sounded like a baby who\'s not getting her toy. I think she\'s used to getting her way at the ER but not with me. Anyway, I\'ll keep you posted. This is becoming a very entertaining event for me....

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294394537

@MM, I knew you are waaaaay too smart!!! LOL...I\'ll see how it pans out.

Not whowing off, but to give you an idea what she was looking at:

This is how it is non Erect

This is semi, like 30%-40%

This is about 70%-75%...Can\'t go above that, just not much room and the Balls get squeezed too much.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294386436

Mustang, you might have to dip your Dick in Crisco oil for about a month in order to make it fit into that petite Asian woman.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294387578

chester wrote: Mustang, you might have to dip your Dick in Crisco oil for about a month in order to make it fit into that petite Asian woman.

LOL.....tongue and fingers will be enough I think....

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294387929

Well, well.....This may be the most exciting new year Eve ever for me anyway.

The PA called me about 4 pm new year\'s Eve and told me she\'s leaving home and I can meet her near her house at a coffee shop, she had the CD.
I thanked her for her extra efforts and I told her I\'ll make sure to fill in the ER feedback form, they have them at the front desk. This is actually a very well known Hospital/ER in the northern California area, known for its high quality service and great Dr\'s.

She sounded very nervous and cold, so I thought it will be a quick \"here is the CD, happy new year, good bye\" 2 min meeting. I was actually disappointed but wanted my CD. BTW, One of my Kidneys was a bit larger than the other but their Dr said no issues or signs of problems.

shaved and showered and wore my black stretchy Jeans, last time it was the blue ones, and put on a nice HD (Harely Davidson) shirt on, some nice evening men\'s perfume and off to the races.

I got there on time and went inside the shop. she wasn\'t there. Waited a few mins and then stood in line to get some decaf when my phone rang. She asked me to meet her just outside the coffee shop. I went out and there she was in her nice clean car with lightly tinted windows. I couldn\'t see her, it was getting a bit dark but of course I recognized her car. She partially opened her window and said hi in a soft nervous voice. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door. Asked if I can come in, she said yes so I did. She had her handbag on her legs and there was a white hospital envelop in it. This is when my eyes started noticing stuff!

She was dressed very nicely in a dark colored fairly tight dress, black or dark blue, I can see half her very slim legs, she had......yes you guessed it, make up!! LOL...not much make up, but enough to make her look really sexy ( at the ER she had zero make up and still looked cute). Those legs!! I am a leg man and love the Asian slim all the way legs. I tell ya my unit got 50% bigger.

I closed the door slightly and we started talking. She was very nervous and uncomfortable and I thought she just wanted to finish this stupid CD thing, after all this is waaaay beyond her duty. I started asking about her new car to perhaps get her to relax. She did and she started loosening up quickly.

Not to bore you guys with what we talked about, but we talked for over 20-25 min..in the car and yes, I did close the door all the way, it was getting cold.

I learned a lot about her, I hope she\'ll never read this casue I hate to invade her privacy but I am hoping the statistics will work for me and she\'ll never read this. Her Vietnamese (I though she was of Chinese heritage initially) Upper middle class parents are very strict and controlling but have high expectations of her, she\'s the only child and I suspect they migrated to the USA and paid tons of money to put her thru med school. They want her to marry an Asian Dr or similar, but must be Asian. I did notice there were quite a few Asian and Filipino Dr\'s/nurses at the ER, male and females. So I suspect the parents were hoping she\'ll get hooked with one of them.

Early Analysis: Her parents are very strict, high expectation to perform to their standards, The girl has been in med school for the best part of her life, she\'s early 30\'s and now it is time for her to find a husband. I suspect the parents and she are feeling the pressure.

I shared with her some of my personal family issues too and I think she really appreciated it and felt more trusting. I did not lie to her, I was beginning to really like her...a lot.

All this time she had her hand on the envelop. I gently reached over and touched the CD, and her hand, and said so this is it? She said yes with a red face. I did not take the CD, but kept my left hand gently rested on her leg(covered by the dress) and asked her if all was well with the ultra sound images. She started saying some medical terms about the kidneys, the bladder, the stomach...I wasn\'t paying attention. MY unit now was almost 100% up! my pants while fully stretched were starting to hurt me, my testicles were crushed. I turned to my left and moved my legs so she can see what\'s going on. She was definitely looking down there. I was very excited to see her red face. She is very fair skinned so the red face was so pretty.

At this point, seeing that she did not attempt to move my left hand, I reached with my right hand and slowly took the CD. She looked at me kinda scared but did not move. I thanked her very much and I turned my face and looked ahead and said: look at those couple, they look happy drinking coffee together (they were walking near the car). This is when I made my move, I turned my left handover so I can touch her right leg, over the dress still, with the palm of my hand. She didn\'t move at all. I was still looking ahead and talking about people sitting outside the coffee shop while my hand was now moving very very gently on her leg. soon I reached the naked part of the leg, this is a deciding moment, either win or die trying. No problem....she did not move, she\'s toast....LOL

I was looking ahead and not at her face to give her a chance to relax and not be so nervous. I have learned she\'s been brought up in a very strict environment and I think she is now breaking most of the rules at this point. I am not Asian, but half Italian, not a Dr but an Engineer and not in the med industry!

If SO or the mods think this it too graphic, let me know or delete the following paragraph. I have no intention of breaking the rules. This is my favorite site where men can share like no other place.

At this point, I was pretty hot and I think she was, well, agreeable to my hand. I started very gently moving my hand up and down her right leg, then I slowly moved it in between her legs near her knees, all the while glancing at her red face and then looking ahead. I felt her relaxing her legs which felt very warm. Finally I turned my face and looked her straight in the eye, she was just....not sure how to describe her look, I am not a good writer, just a country Engineer...LOL. I asked her if she\'s ok and she nodded in agreement. I moved my left hand and touched her neck while my right hand is now doing the left hand work. She tilted her head towards my hand, her hair was short (I like long hair dam it!) and soft and she has great soft skin. I always love the way Asian skin feels, unlike American girls I went out with. Remember, this is my experience with women, your will vary.

Now I moved a bit closer to her and kissed her neck, she loved it, I kissed her neck again and she shivered a bit. Well, so far is it a home run? Now I worried that people will see us, so I asked her to move the car under a tree away from the coffee shop entrance. She started the car and struggled to put it in gear. She was a mess and I haven\'t done anything to her yet. finally she moved the car.

My home is not far but I have company from LA, Los Angles. No way I would suggest to go to her house, her parents come and go as they please...so for now I knew we are stuck in this small and silly Japanese car.

I told her after moving the car that I hope I am not bothering her, she said no no no problem.

This time I went ahead and kissed her on the mouth, she kissed me back very gently but nervously, She is not a good kisser but I ain\'t complaining. She moved her handbag out of the way so now I had my right hand on her legs slowly and very softly stroking her exposed legs, this drive them crazy, I know...LOL.

up to this point she has not touched me with her hands, but as we started kissing she put her hand on my cheek and we kissed quite a few times. My hand now has touched her underwear, she pulled back a bit so I stopped. more kissing and the hand went back to the area that controls most men.....this time no pull back, guys, she was drenched. Now she was trembling from excitement and nervousness and I am sure from guilt. I did this for a few moments and increased pressure on the sensitive area. I remembered my rule, the moment I feel a woman is taking over is the moment I back off, my rule, may not work for most. I gently stopped kissing her and pulled my hand away..slowly. Her body relaxed back at the seat. I asked her if she wanted to get some coffee, she said no she needs to go back home it is late. I think her parents were mentally calling her. No problem. I told her I am going to LA tomorrow (true) and will be back mid next week. She asked if I have time to see her when I come back, I told her that I will call her early next week and we can decide. she nodded very softly. I thanked her again for her kindness and wished her a happy new year.

Analysis: she\'s very sweet and complicated, I see her parent\'s have huge control on her complete life and her future. I think she has not had intimacy for a long time, months or so. I am beginning to truly like her but I can\'t see a stable future with her. I travel internationally a lot, I am free spirited and can do anything I want any time I want, she has her life planned for her. I can see she can\'t say no to her parents. She sees me as a chance to quietly rebel against her parents with almost no danger of them finding out.

I plan to meet her next week. If I need a place for romance, I have a problem. My house is full, no way I\'d suggest a hotel, too unfitting for both of us. I\'ll have to think of something creative.

Live Long and Kiss long...LOL

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294388039

Mustang, hot story, brotha!!

A simple solution for you is Airbnb. I used to get them all the time and just say, \"this is my pied-de-terre.\" Just get one that\'s not too personalized-looking, and has more of a neutral look. If you have a few days, you can shop around, compare and negotiate, especially if you reserve a weekday rental.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294389573

I have the weirdest boner right now.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294389710

I feel like I\'m waiting for the next season of Game Of Thrones to start...
Talk about a cliffhanger!
Mustang...Perhaps you could bullshit a bit about your accomodation. Tell her that you are staying in a hotel for the next week or so because you have to have your house redone (or something like that). It would make going back to the hotel much less awkward ...and give her a chance to save face.
Just throwing some ideas out there...
Good luck with this!

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294389908

haha this is the best \"off topic\" tread on this forum ever ;P please dont stop telling us how this goes

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294390569

Lol. You guys see how he had me going when he was talking about deleting it. Great story messageman. We appreciate it.

A Funny thing happend on the way to the Emergency Room!!!!! 7 years 4 months ago #1294460022

chester wrote: Mustang, my Latin mother says \"claws\" instead of \"fangs.\" :-)

LOL....Claws, Fangs, Poison, Butcher knife; all same same..they are meant to put most men in their place, cut dick off or kill ya...

She called me yesterday, Sunday mid morning, had her day off. She sounded much more friendly. Asked me when I would be home, told her mid this week, now sounded a little irritated but I think she held back. I told her I will call her office (I still don\'t have her cell, never asked) and meet for a drink. She said sure, after 8 PM.

We talked for may be 5-6 min about her work and pressures of life. I am a good listener and she felt more relaxed.

I have a big long 400 miles wet drive home, then I\'ll plan my next move....Fun so far