PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How BIG is TOO BIG ?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748213

No problem bronx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747821

Be careful on the self injection talk because these moderators will lock this post. I don\'t understand the reason on which was explained in indiano123 thread but they will.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747856

I went from 4 fg by the tip to 4 1/2 and 5 at the middle. Swelling did bring me to 5 1/2 which I mistook for gains.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747894

isn\'t HA temporary filler so it goes away just like a pumping effect ? If I would go to Dr C I would go for PMMA touch up sessions after I finish with basic filling ...that s why I am so very interested in how long will take me to build up the volume

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747934

and how much of the volume I need to build up anyway. I guess I need to get to at least 8 in Girth to stand a chance and find myself in another long term relationship with the type of a woman of my preference witch is some sexually very active woman that is about 10 -15 years younger then me. I am assuming that she will already have kids considering her age so that need to be taken in consideration as well. Maybe 8 will not be enough?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747950

Yes but it last at least 6 months and the most is 9 months. You just need to get more to keep your resilts

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748047

Well then I should expect to see up to 1 in gain from the 1st round i guess. Another one will hopefully get me to that 8 in Girth . Do you know how long does it take for the 1st session to finish building up the volume, in average ? Month is the minimum they recommend but what was in your case ?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748064

Six months for HA is not bad and that I suppose can be done after all PMMA work is completed. That way if I make it to big I will be able to reverse the situation and get back to 8 witch Im sure will not be to much in my case...

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748086

I only had HA I never had PMMA. Other members here has seen there results vary from time to time maybe up 3 months. Yes that\'s exactly why I chose HA because it goes away.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748187

I would assume that as far as our bodies collagen build up process there can not be any difference in what kind of a filler it is building up around. HA or PMMA as far as the results are they must be the same except that HA is reversible. So maybe you choose HA because you have started with the better size than I did and you worried about not making yourself to large from the start while I have no reason to worry about that now and still need to get to that point therefore its good that I started with permanent filler and continue with it until I reach that point. Thank you so much for your help indiano123

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292748207

Bronx, are you really saying that 8 \" is the necessary size to please a woman ? (Eventhough a bit older) ... do you realize it means that only 5% or less iof the man could satisfy their woman ... 8 Inch is a monster Cock, more would run away rather than jump it I believe ...! And 6 \" is actually the ideal size I would get if had the choice

Anyway if you are 53 and in the medical field I would advise HA as you can probably afford it and risk is low, you can even inject it yoursel so even cheaper ..

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292752270

Fat Mike rock out with the Cock out brother! Like I said not for me, but whatever floats your boat man!