PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How BIG is TOO BIG ?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292732092

I believe your GF is judging you by your length which has mostly been how women judge men\'s penis as average,small, huge etc in my opinion and experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292731226

HUGE Girth and she calls you average? WTF? Why are women so awful like this? I truly am average and have gotten hurtful comments from both women who hated me and women who supposedly loved me.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292726434

Cant you write your precise stats EL/EG? Otherwise I agree with much of what you say and you got some good insights.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746396

Why keep pumping if your Girth is already at 9inch without it

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746408

Mike whats your EL? Looks like around 5 NPEL is that correct?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746567

Hi,

this is the first time I am posting something so I don\'t know how to start new tread if its not in proper place please move it where it should be. Anyway I have question regarding the strange problem I have. I am 53 years old now and my thing is getting fast smaller and smaller then ever. Length loss was from only 2-3 years ago about 2 - 3 inches ( 35-40 % !!! ) some maybe due to the recent Circumcision at least one Inch I lost that way but it was getting shorter by itself already before I did that. Girth lost was even worse all I had left was empty skin and less then 5 in of a short and tiny \"member\" useless for sex with normal woman. That thing could not make happy anyone so I have no sex for years now. Two wife\'s left me due to that and I figured why bother to even try with anyone else when normal woman can not even notice me in there.

Last week I self inject 13 cc of 30% PMMA and first couple of days it looked awesome but unfortunately only due to the swelling. Today swelling is mostly gone and it looks back to how it was before injection. Shortly after injection all of a sudden I felt for 5-6 seconds horrible dizzy, everything was moving around me and then I have some inflammation that I managed with advil. When I touch my skin now I can fill like 1/4 of the Inch that something is still there but if I pump it looks the same like before injection. I obtain the brazil made PMMA from the internet site and injected it properly. I used cannula and did some massage and starching after injection to evenly distribute the product. It looked very promising but only for one day.

I guess my question is is this normal reaction on PMMA and is it going to become ticker and if so how long is the collagen formation going to take before I notice the difference, and what grow can I expect.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747448

Well Dr c charges $500 a cc for HA so you could have got that

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747406

Id say a week as well, that\'s when I started to see results. I\'m happy you know what your doing I don\'t want to blamed for anyone self injecting.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747282

I would also like to add that I have been doing stretching and pumping for years and I don\'t know about other guys but in my case all the results where temporary and basically useless in real life and for any real relationship. No women will wait hours for a guy to pump every time she want sex. So every normal woman will rather find herself a guy why is naturally sized to her preference and doesn\'t need hours to prepere himself before to have a sex. So pumping and stretching are in my life just useless time consuming things that I have been doing for years without any permanent effect. If anything that produced contra effect because when I was caught of gard and unprepared they where extremely disappointed and I don\'t blame them for leaving me. So I decide never to go into another relationship unless I am large enough without any need for exercise. Real life does not give you the luxury of constant hours and hours of time alone with pump. You have to go to work and when you are back home you are tiered. You have time for quick shower before sex and then you both have to sleep, if you want to work tomorrow. That\'s just how it is.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747129

I mean, is it normal that week after injection I can see only couple of millimeters from 13 30% PMMA?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747091

So now I am not sure where that PMMA come from and I guess I am questioning the PMMA itself. That\'s why I would like to know what is the average Girth gain from that amount of PMMA and what is the waiting time for the gain to appear?

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292747058

as for the internet site, I did not obtain that product myself my friend handled it to me PMMA that suppose to be obtained from the internet.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746944

@indiano123 well i have solid medical background so would not say that i am just everyone as far as the injection. I have enough knowledge to trust myself more then to some unknown person in my area claiming to be expert and also I could not afford to travel aboard to see doc C that was my first choice.. But that on side, my question was not the procedure itself witch I know it was done excellent. I question the results of PMMA. After swelling is down every day I am getting smaller and smaller. So do you know how long does it take for 13 cc of 30% PMMA to create some collagen grow and how much is realistic to expect from 13 CC of 30 % PMMA.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746798

Fm holy shit dude I wanna have your Girth man and your not that much longer then me when Erect.

How BIG is TOO BIG ? 7 years 9 months ago #1292746753

Where did you even get 13cc of PMMA from? Boy all of a sudden everyone is self injecting