PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening?

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289840893

Skeptical One wrote: My theory/opinion is that the chubbier you get, the less competitive it becomes for her. Despite women appreciating a hard bod, they aren\'t as \"visually-demanding\" as males are and can overlook flaws in physique if they can get just about everything else. She sees you as a catch and is content with your extra pounds because if you were in the absolute prime, she knows she\'d have a much greater threat from outside forces (i.e. other women) to her relationship with you. It\'s in her head, despite your reasons for wanting to get fit again. I would NOT call her out on said-theory, and to some extent it\'s not even all that surprising.

At least that\'s what I suspect from the outside looking in.

Almost exactly my thinking...BUT, I\'d call her out for sure!!!!

165 lbs to 220 lbs is not healthy for any one, me thinks

I had lost over 14 lbs and I got all positive comments from every one including girls I had dated before and I was never really fat by any measures....

I\'d say it is not healthy to be eating junk food and gaining weight. If you feel bad about yourself image, then you must listen to your inner self. Lose the weight and do not listen to your girl...my opinion of course...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289830956

My theory/opinion is that the chubbier you get, the less competitive it becomes for her. Despite women appreciating a hard bod, they aren\'t as \"visually-demanding\" as males are and can overlook flaws in physique if they can get just about everything else. She sees you as a catch and is content with your extra pounds because if you were in the absolute prime, she knows she\'d have a much greater threat from outside forces (i.e. other women) to her relationship with you. It\'s in her head, despite your reasons for wanting to get fit again. I would NOT call her out on said-theory, and to some extent it\'s not even all that surprising.

At least that\'s what I suspect from the outside looking in.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289830450

I should mention I want to get fit again not because of picking up chicks or for more attention anything of the sort.. I\'ve had my fair share of sexploits ... I want to lose the weight again because I literally feel like a bag of shit. Out of breath all the fucking time, sweating like crazy, horrible sleeping patterns, binge eating, I literally out grew all my fucking clothes. I broke out with jock itch not long ago and I\'ve never had that before... I tell you, a diet of Popeyes and Wendy\'s for a year is horrible for your body.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1305392915

If you feel like hell then it\'s not even a conversation. You need to do it for you. If she complains... Well, there\'s an open relationship policy still... Haha

• Page: