PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening?

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1305392915

If you feel like hell then it\'s not even a conversation. You need to do it for you. If she complains... Well, there\'s an open relationship policy still... Haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1305270691

I knew a couple of young very thin girls (almost tooth picks..LOL) who actually DID like a fat man. They both told me they like to hug their man as it felt like hugging \"teddy bear\"

But it is also possible that Some women like to \"keep you to themselves\" if you get more fat....LOL.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1305246682

Yea, my wife tells me all of the time that I am too skinny. I'm 5'11' 195lbs and 9.7% BF. I personally think that She is nervous that other women find me attractive. I also tell her that increased visceral fat leads to lower testosterone and higher estrogen. So if she wants me to continue fucking her for hours then I need to hit the gym lol.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1304625036

Though its pretty old post but a very interesting question.
I have had the same experience, with two seperate females. Everytime I started working out and focussed on grooming/clothing..they will always say the same lines.

There are materials out there on sexual market value for both sexes. I imagine these females feel if you get shredded your already high SMV will further skyrocket.The bigger insecurity they have is that because of your Dick size you must have a reputation among girls you dated in past, or sex partners and you/they might be in touch with you. The risk of one/more of these females chatting/meeting you will be way higher as long as you give the alfa male vibe.

With a dad body..your perceived SMV in these two females eyes..and females in general(who hadnot sex with you) will be lower than if you are shredded and muscular.

Thats what they are trying

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289916446

Lol guess your story had a happy ending.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289916269

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I had a girlfriend my junior and senior year of highschool. I\'m attractive and so is she. We actually got voted \"most attractive couple\" lol...I saw her true colors later on in life and am 100% positive she hated me getting fit because of how it made her feel.

I started lifting weights the summer before 12th grade. Nearing graduation (after a year of training and taking in 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight) I made great gains.

Whenever I\'d get compliments about my progress she\'d instantly shoot it down if she was around. Say shit like \"yeah all he cares about anymore is working out\"....\"I think hes getting too muscular\" when in reality I was just an 18 year old kid with an athletic build...not some bodybuilder thats been shooting test and doing 500 lb deadlifts for a decade

Women have ZERO perception of what being jacked or fit really looks like. Like it hurts my fucking head to here women talk about male physiques. I\'ve seen girls be like wow that guys got huge arms when really all theyve got is big fat arms and an even bigger double-chin. Same goes when they see some scrawny model in an underwear add but since his abs are showing they think hes so muscular.

I ended up breaking up with my \"high school sweetheart\" and railing her smoking-hot black-sheep-of-the-family-stripper-sister for a week down in Los angeles.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289864134

Sizemic wrote: Oh no worries, regardless of what she may prefer, I\'m returning to my ripped healthy self. Recently got a new job and a new loft/condo in the heart of Toronto\'s downtown... I\'ve worked too hard to get where I am to not take care of myself.

Bingo!!!!!!

You will get your mojo back asap with this new attitude....Good luck buddy!

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289864055

Oh no worries, regardless of what she may prefer, I\'m returning to my ripped healthy self. Recently got a new job and a new loft/condo in the heart of Toronto\'s downtown... I\'ve worked too hard to get where I am to not take care of myself.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289863097

Sizemic wrote: Haha I\'ve lost my mojo! J/k Admittedly I\'ve toned down the random sex with chicks but I\'ve been involved in various alternative type activities that I\'m not sure I\'d really like to share with the board haha. this likely has something to do with the strain in the relationship as well... But that\'s a whole other story. I\'m just more dumfounded that the last couple chicks I\'ve actually felt something for and had something long term with have both encouraged weight gain and having a \"chubby hubby\" so to speak.

I care about your health man, not what chicks want to change you into. From what you tell us here, you should lose the weight and lower your blood pressure, being young and all....

It is possible that some women like a chubby man, but if they are slim and pretty themselves, then I am not so sure, back to S.O original theory!

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289856923

Haha I\'ve lost my mojo! J/k

Admittedly I\'ve toned down the random sex with chicks but I\'ve been involved in various alternative type activities that I\'m not sure I\'d really like to share with the board haha. this likely has something to do with the strain in the relationship as well... But that\'s a whole other story.

I\'m just more dumfounded that the last couple chicks I\'ve actually felt something for and had something long term with have both encouraged weight gain and having a \"chubby hubby\" so to speak.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289850567

Sizemic wrote: Hmmm yeah I totally get that. I didn\'t call her out really. I just tried to reiterate that I want to lean up for health reasons. Gaining so much weight so fast you can pretty much guarantee that it\'s all fat. I have high blood pressure now as well. Not good to have at 27. I get what you mean SO, I definitely think that\'s what she\'s thinking, even if she wouldn\'t admit to it. I think for now I won\'t call her out or anything... But if she really starts sabotaging my diet again, I might bring it up that that\'s what I think she\'s doing.

Dude, Just helping you out if you want me to

My own impression of you through your posts here was that you were a sex god and had control over everything...now, if you don\'t mind me saying it and I can delete if you want, you ave lost the \"edge\".....

You are too young to be overweight with high blood pressure and be controlled by your woman.

take it back Sizemic...your name says it all

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289847675

Hmmm yeah I totally get that. I didn\'t call her out really. I just tried to reiterate that I want to lean up for health reasons. Gaining so much weight so fast you can pretty much guarantee that it\'s all fat. I have high blood pressure now as well. Not good to have at 27.

I get what you mean SO, I definitely think that\'s what she\'s thinking, even if she wouldn\'t admit to it.

I think for now I won\'t call her out or anything... But if she really starts sabotaging my diet again, I might bring it up that that\'s what I think she\'s doing.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289840893

Skeptical One wrote: My theory/opinion is that the chubbier you get, the less competitive it becomes for her. Despite women appreciating a hard bod, they aren\'t as \"visually-demanding\" as males are and can overlook flaws in physique if they can get just about everything else. She sees you as a catch and is content with your extra pounds because if you were in the absolute prime, she knows she\'d have a much greater threat from outside forces (i.e. other women) to her relationship with you. It\'s in her head, despite your reasons for wanting to get fit again. I would NOT call her out on said-theory, and to some extent it\'s not even all that surprising.

At least that\'s what I suspect from the outside looking in.

Almost exactly my thinking...BUT, I\'d call her out for sure!!!!

165 lbs to 220 lbs is not healthy for any one, me thinks

I had lost over 14 lbs and I got all positive comments from every one including girls I had dated before and I was never really fat by any measures....

I\'d say it is not healthy to be eating junk food and gaining weight. If you feel bad about yourself image, then you must listen to your inner self. Lose the weight and do not listen to your girl...my opinion of course...

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289830956

My theory/opinion is that the chubbier you get, the less competitive it becomes for her. Despite women appreciating a hard bod, they aren\'t as \"visually-demanding\" as males are and can overlook flaws in physique if they can get just about everything else. She sees you as a catch and is content with your extra pounds because if you were in the absolute prime, she knows she\'d have a much greater threat from outside forces (i.e. other women) to her relationship with you. It\'s in her head, despite your reasons for wanting to get fit again. I would NOT call her out on said-theory, and to some extent it\'s not even all that surprising.

At least that\'s what I suspect from the outside looking in.

Women encouraging you to get fat... why does this keep happening? 8 years 5 months ago #1289830450

I should mention I want to get fit again not because of picking up chicks or for more attention anything of the sort.. I\'ve had my fair share of sexploits ... I want to lose the weight again because I literally feel like a bag of shit. Out of breath all the fucking time, sweating like crazy, horrible sleeping patterns, binge eating, I literally out grew all my fucking clothes. I broke out with jock itch not long ago and I\'ve never had that before... I tell you, a diet of Popeyes and Wendy\'s for a year is horrible for your body.

• Page: