PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update: Tijuana Hotels

Update: Tijuana Hotels 12 years 7 months ago #1270675817

My trip Update:
This round I made my trip a little more enjoyable by staying both the night before and after.
The night before was in Tijuana at the Marriott for $82 dollars it was a great deal and a very comfortable hotel. I went to La Fonda for dinner and had a fillet dinner with some beers all for $20 dollars. For breakfast the Marriott has an excellent breakfast buffet with smoothies, omelets and everything for $13 dollars. The photo below is a photo from my hotel room, the big tall building a couple blocks away is Dr. C\'s the taxi there will run you about 3-4 dollars.
After the procedure I took the shuttle back into San Diego and stayed at the Bay Club Hotel and Marina, I kinda splurged a little and spent around $140 dollars, but it was well worth it to sit around and recover on the beautiful shelter island. A decent breakfast and complimentary hotel shuttle included (about 5 minutes away). Photo # 2 is my room with big wrap around windows.
I spent a lot of time researching hotels etc and was weary of staying in Tijuana so I hope this is useful to someone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Update: Tijuana Hotels 12 years 7 months ago #1270799668

UPDATED TRAVEL ALERT:
@friends of the forum
No harm and safety, these words should be eliminated from describing mexico in any positive manner, i was in Zona Rio this weekend, and Police activity was rampant, narco activity seems to be rising from what most locals tell me in the last few weeks, things are getting more dangerous. Shuttle services do not stop bullets, and narcos are un-bias in whose lives they claim. I didn\'t even stay the night, a friend invited me over to stay the night and i even passed the offer. I would STRONGLY recommend that any inexperienced traveler to stay in San Diego, California instead of Tijuana, i would hate to hear of a fellow friend of the forum getting injured or killed. Please stay state side, saving an extra 15 or 20 bucks a night on hotel stays use to be worth it in my book, but now, i\'d like to think everyones life is worth more than saving $20 in you wallet. Please do not risk staying in Tj, the violence has claimed an intimate friend, and only until you are directly affected by it, does the reality of this mexican civil war become clearly understood as a possible threat to your own safety. There is no GREEN ZONE in mexico.

Update: Tijuana Hotels 12 years 7 months ago #1270799702

I am in the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Please don\'t mention this to my wife. It would scare the sh*t out of her.

Update: Tijuana Hotels 12 years 7 months ago #1270799752

I won\'t, just enjoy your breakfast at the Hotel, they have good bacon! I would avoid staying any longer for recreational purposes, listen to sounds, noises, the local folks reactions, suspicious cars, etc. Avoid traveling at night!!! Just do not stay longer there than you have too, come home safely friend.

Update: Tijuana Hotels 12 years 7 months ago #1288594142

You were prepared for boredom amigo, down there is my \"Total Recall Experience\", my getaway from stateside drama/stress. Whether it be humanitarian work or the pleasure of being appreciated by a mexican princess, Tijuana has always been good to me and I try to reciprocate back. Bueno suerte