PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303098025

Hi Members,

In the constant search for a better/more cost effective filler I want to offer 1 guy in Perth the opportunity for me to do 15ml of Belotero Volume at half price.

Belotero distributors of course tell me it is equal to Voluma, they just have not got as many studies to prove it. They may be willing to get involved in doing some more research, even leading towards getting a product licensed for Phalloplasty.

So PM me or contact via my website in Australia (mention I was doing this trial) and we will get it organised.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303109123

Hi Dr Oates ,
I just pm'd you , very keen .

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303124219

I\'m having a procedure with a doctor who\'s using Belotero over 4 year now.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303142117

we have used Belotero extensively but only under the eyes, very fine particle and very squishy.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303169188

Thanks Sexy Beast,

6/12 in the face would be enough reason for me to stop using it there. I would hope it lasts a lot longer in the amount we are using it in for the penis.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303217171

I had the procedure with Belotero intense on Tuesday, the doctor told me it is supposed to last over 12 months. As I told he\'s using it over 4 years now. When he began he used to tell the patients it will last up to six months because he was using it on lips and that was how long it lasted there. But then he realized that it lasts longer on penises.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303223745

That has been our overall experience too - lasts longer in the penis.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303237122

Dr Oats where an get the Belotero? Please help

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303323456

Ok , I've been out of town due to a family traderdgy , though I've just got back and I've been coresponding with one of Dr Oates nurses at the Sydney clinic . LADS ... DR Oates , I'm taking the plunge , heading in tomorow for the belaro injection into my memeber .
The members stats are 6 Inch length and 5.5 Inch mid Girth .... pushing 6 at the base tapering 5.2 ish at the head I'll try look for a pic .
Since this is pretty rushed I haven't taken solid before pics or started a thread , so maybe I'll just hijack this thread and let you lads know how it goes .
Basically I've been a long time lurker been looking for years at PMMA in goood old Mexico . Though have been holding off due to the risk factor and basically I'm super fucking busy with work and life it keeps getting pushed to the back of my list . I've got so much good info of this board and I'm grateful for all you pioneers leading the way in the field of enhancing the pleasure stick .
I just don't ave time to hang wieghts of my Dick for hours on end .... believe me if I could I would.
I've tried pumping ( bathmate ) with success and for my Cock yo to 6.5 maybe fatter and enjoyed some great sexual experiences with woman .
Ok I've got to shoot , Tomorow is my first step into the world of Male Enhancement .... I'm excited as hell . My mrs is going to get a nice suprise tomorow afternoon lol .
Thanks for the opportunity dr Oates . And thanks again all men before me putting there manhood on the line and documenting your stories for people like myself to take the plunge .
Tomorow is D day , im coming in hot

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 2 months ago #1303323458

That's the only 'Dick pic ' I can find , hopefully give you s good idea , I'll find some more before pics later .??

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 1 month ago #1303332669

Mato how much did the Belotero cost and how many CC\'s?

Dr. Oates, how much do you plan to charge for 10cc or Belotero if the trial is successful?

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 6 years 1 month ago #1303333742

I paid 1700 for 10 ml. 1000 for the product and 700 for the doctor fee. Soon I\'ll post a report.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 11 months ago #1304047533

Dr Oates What the most Girth Erect gain you can get ??

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 11 months ago #1304055753

beardy07 wrote: Dr Oates What the most Girth Erect gain you can get ??

Most guys get around 15ml and get 0.5 - 0.7\" Erect gain. Some guys have had close to double the volume. I don\'t generally get Erect circumference measurements, probably should into the future.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 11 months ago #1304128643

Thank you what about Flaccid length will it get any bigger ?

• Page: