PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 10 months ago #1304129936

Flaccid it can hang lower due to weight and the gel resistence to Turtling but it varies.

I did see a guy on Friday, who was the case we published in Aesthetic Surgery Journal, he is 2 yrs post his first 15ml and 18 mths since he added 10ml more. He went from 9.5cm to 14.75 cm circumference. So 18 mth later he was still at 14.25cm so he still has 90% of his increase - which is pretty much what we expect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 10 months ago #1304132415

Thats great results Dr.Oates
9.5 cm Girth to 14.25 is life changing for a man.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 10 months ago #1304137015

Would it look wierd and un natural on a smaller Flaccid penis like 4 inches ?

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 10 months ago #1304143119

I will let experienced members and Dr.Oates respond to your question.

My personal thought is that appearance matters mostly in Erect state, that\'s when a partner will see it. A Flaccid 4 inches penis won\'t look good with 9.5 cm Girth either.

The other aspect we need to think is because of the weight of the 20ml filler, flacid hang will be much better(I can personally testify for this).

Third aspect is Flaccid volume(pie r square h) is what is checked out by females, there are lots of studies and videos on this.
Just as we as men checkout women with big boobs or buttocks(we don\'t analyse it its real, is the diameter out of proportion) etc. similarly a bulge in crotch will get double takes. In a first date scenario its also a secret attraction switch for those who know how to use it.

Half Price trial of different HA Filler -Feb '18 5 years 10 months ago #1304145184

Yeah more in it for a bigger Erect Girth just don\'t want it looking odd in Flaccid but and im hoping it might hang a bit lower with the weight

• Page: