Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 weeks 14 hours ago #1308717516

• gwj420
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I did tag him a month ago, and he hasn't been back on. Maybe he just missed the email or meant to logon later and forgot. Which is fine, like you said this thread has been pretty quiet lately. I was more concerned with the lack of update from his 5 guys.

I fully intended to post pics if I gained anything. I have my before pics, but unfortunately those are useless without growth.

I don't mean to scare anyone away from plong. I just think with the issues I had it's not worth gambling another $3k on it. From being on PE forums for the past several years, it just seems like some guys have more lymphatic issues than others when it comes to pumping. I guess I'm one of those guys. FWIW, I am Circumcised and I've read that can make you more prone to lymph issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gwj420.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 3 weeks 14 hours ago #1308717517

I'm still following this thread until I can continue the process at some point. I've been busy with work and some recent unanticipated life and medical expenses that are taking priority over P-Long to say the least.

That said I still try to keep up with the protocol minus the expense of the prp shots. I'm not perfect about it every day but I have been doing it. My photos are still posted in this thread and I've definitely kept the gains I made in that time line.

Dr. Brandeis and his staff were wonderful when I was working with him.

Hopefully I'll continue at some point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.