PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Dr in Italy for metacrill

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305646860

Gg82 wrote: Good luck for your upcoming procedure Superman!
What's your goal this time?

Well i can't force the Dr to give me what I want because I know he will say no but I will try again I want more than 8ml but we will see . Can't wait !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693937

biggy wrote: Hi Spurerman, I know the Dr prefers to us 30%, but if someone has just a few little low spots they wanted him to fill in, would he use 10% if the patient requested it?

To my experience more percentage it's better results . He explained that if you want to see results it's pointless going for 10 %. I believe the metacrill he uses is better than the one I had done in the past with no results . Why do you want 10% ? Is there a reason ?

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693890

Superman wrote:
He said he can do that even though he thinks it's better not for estetics but he needs to look at you Dick to decide . He won't go to close to the gland but with me this time he did and looks amazing .
If you book an appointment let me know and I would talk to him and also give you some tips on what to do before and after

He said it's something to do with the elasticity of the skin . If he can put more . Whoever looks at my Dick it looks so natural . He told me that I don't need no more procedure but I want more because I have a goal in my mind . He told me because my gland is small than it would not look nice . I trust him he is so honest . He could have ripped me off but he is such a nice human being plus he is loaded already doesn't need that he looks after you . But it's my decision and I will have more in a month time

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693870

Hi Spurerman, I know the Dr prefers to us 30%, but if someone has just a few little low spots they wanted him to fill in, would he use 10% if the patient requested it?

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693856

Sounds great man! I think we would all love to see pictures.

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693795

Hi

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693764

I want to reply to media as he asked if the Dr can dissolve yaulonic acid he said yes there is an enzima that enjects but he said he can't insert metacrill straight after only after few days

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693676

Herbert West wrote: Hey Superman,Thanks for posting. My question in PM was next:\"Can you ask him please: does he capable to inject more than 8 ml in one session (for example 10-15 ml)? Because flying to Italy many times for rounds with 8 ml is not as easy for me.

Also, can you ask him please, does he capable to do so-called \"tube shape\" or in other words \"cylindrical shape\" of the penile shaft? It\'s when your penile shaft evenly thickened and your base Girth, midshaft Girth and upper shaft Girth (behind the glans) are equal in Girth.\"

He said he can do that even though he thinks it's better not for estetics but he needs to look at you Dick to decide . He won't go to close to the gland but with me this time he did and looks amazing .
If you book an appointment let me know and I would talk to him and also give you some tips on what to do before and after

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305693645

I just want to update . My Dick has no bruises I could go for a run like I didn't have a procedure .. If you want I can put some pics but it only increased in Girth at the bottom and near the glance . I just want to remind you guys if you ever book with this Dr . I put on my Dick a cream for the pain before I go plus he puts this ice which is a spray in a cotton buts and than he puts that where he is going to enject . Please put an anastetich cream before you go , maybe it's just me but I hate pain but sometimes I could still feel the pain but it's bareable . He only did 6 ml but he did 3 enjection . And it's not what you thing just enject and push . I wish ! It takes time to enject the material where he wants . This time when he finished I was like thanks god ! But than you look at the results and looks amazing . When I got home I could feel a bit hard in just one of the enjection point so I massaged with arnica few times , it disappeared. I honestly have a Dick that looks like I didn't have anything done so natural . As I said I can post pics if you want just ask

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305684784

Hey Superman,Thanks for posting. My question in PM was next:\"Can you ask him please: does he capable to inject more than 8 ml in one session (for example 10-15 ml)? Because flying to Italy many times for rounds with 8 ml is not as easy for me.

Also, can you ask him please, does he capable to do so-called \"tube shape\" or in other words \"cylindrical shape\" of the penile shaft? It\'s when your penile shaft evenly thickened and your base Girth, midshaft Girth and upper shaft Girth (behind the glans) are equal in Girth.\"

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305680310

Please guys the email you sent me privately wrote on my post and I will answer when I speak to him later . The reason is that some people might have the same question so at least everyone gets informed . If I don't see your question in here it means you don't want people to know and I will
Answer privately

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305680289

Gg82 wrote: Great Superman!

10 people waiting, any of them for Penis?

I did ask that . Apparently 2 people

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305680196

Great Superman!

10 people waiting, any of them for Penis?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebylittle

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305679910

Hi guys . Just got back home . I had 6 ml . I will post pics tomorrow. I will also unswer to your questions you sent via email but please ask me this questions on this thread so that everybody can see . I am going to call him later on as he didn't have time as they were 10 people waiting

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 8 months ago #1305661288

Good luck tomorrow Superman. Would you be able to check with Dr.Augusto if he is still taking more patients ?