PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bulging

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297121097

I love lpsg -- who ever came up with that name had a moment of genius. I think I may have found this site from that site. Although if you spend too much time on that site you will get really head fucked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297105372

NathanLewinski wrote: I am 6.5 long. I don\'t care if my dimensions are longer than wider. I like the idea of being unnatural.

So how big are you really trying to go?

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297103931

NathanLewinski wrote: I am 6.5 long. I don\'t care if my dimensions are longer than wider. I like the idea of being unnatural.

I like the way you think

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297064967

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am 6.5 long. I don\'t care if my dimensions are longer than wider. I like the idea of being unnatural.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297064962

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have thought about it and I aspire to look plumped and full like Ding Dong. Even though he had complications and some hard spots I think that it is worth it to be truly large. I want to really fill up the moms I date and make them feel tighter than they have ever been. I have had women comment that they love my enhanced look and how it makes me them orgasm so I am confident in taking this to the max.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297064906

I\'d be careful what you wish for. So long as you can tolerate lots of possible imperfections you might regret it. I get the fetish about wanting to go over the top - but in your fantasy is your Dick smooth and natural feel but unrealistically huge? Or can you live with it feeling not natural, lumps, hard spots, flat spots, etc. Might not happen but the odds that it will increase with every round. How long is your Dick by the way?

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297064842

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Even though I have been girthed up 3 times to 6.5\" mseg I love the idea of getting blown up to Sizemic\'s proportions. I might be the minority but I like the look of a nice plump shaft with a slightly smaller head like Sizemic and Astrix. To me bigger is better: just as I prefer perky high rounded xl implants to little tits I love the look of a smoothed out thick shaft stuffed with PMMA that rounds in to a small glans. The guys that have the courage to get enhanced to xl sizes are my heroes. Every time I get photographed at Avanti Derma after being girthed up I feel so proud of the heavy full feeling between my legs and I feel more masculine every time. I want to go one more time and get as much 30% as possible but I want to make sure that Dr. C doesn\'t hold back with the cannula. How do you get him to allow you to go for a fourth or fifth large round?

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297063566

Love the guys who embrace the artificial look and can work it. It is a whole mindset I don\'t have but been with a few of them.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297063104

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Haha, I am jealous of muscular gay guys and their confidence wearing jocks and thongs. I want to try a steroid regimen and walk around with overdeveloped muscles in a stretched out thong pouch and get attention from the bimbos with implants that like to blow bodybuilders and try to please in bed. I don\'t care if it all looks fake I like the artificial look.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297063080

lol - and this site is not just Dick pics, it\'s guys looking at other guys dicks and complementing them on their size, how big their heads are, how low their Balls hang. I know most of you guys are straight, but in my neighborhood that sorta pretty gay too - don\'t anyone get offended - all in good fun.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297063068

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would never go anywhere but Dr. C to get it done. Since it does make a difference then I will recommend my friends go in for Girth and scrotal enhancement. I think I will get a round of silikon in the future since I like to go to the Caribbean and I want to try thong swimwear and walk around proudly with a bulge that matches the muscles I am working to build. Even with PMMA when I try to wear a jockstrap under shorts it looks and feels like an empty tent. I want a bulge that will push my Dick imprint forward in dress pants and jeans so women can see that I am as hung as I am muscular.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297062348

Hunkydory01 wrote: Hey NL, I probably would def. not get my silicone from a Tumblr site. Since your Balls are the only 2 you have - if you really want it done - I\'d save and go to a doctor that does it. The thing about large volume silicone is that it can harden over the years. My friends Dick turned hard as a rock after 10 years. Not the whole Dick but the silicone all moved forward towards the glans and he has a huge ring and that is what is hardened.

I love the gay content warning - this whole site is Dick pics.

LMAO! Hunky cracks my ass up.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297062321

Your seasoned bodybuilding friends should know to put on a cockring and get a little blood in there before stepping on stage.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297062283

Hey NL, I probably would def. not get my silicone from a Tumblr site. Since your Balls are the only 2 you have - if you really want it done - I\'d save and go to a doctor that does it. The thing about large volume silicone is that it can harden over the years. My friends Dick turned hard as a rock after 10 years. Not the whole Dick but the silicone all moved forward towards the glans and he has a huge ring and that is what is hardened.

I love the gay content warning - this whole site is Dick pics.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297055831

Yes and yes.

You definitely fill out underwear / posing trunks would also be filled out better... Assuming they are on roids, the silicone would likely help fill back out the sac (since the boys usually shrink a bit when on test).

If you haven\'t already, look up the member mrmantj here, he has some pics of his results both at 50cc and 100cc.

I also have some pics in my progress thread @50cc in the sac... no bulge pics in underwear though.

For more (sometimes freakish) pics of silicone\'d sacs, check out tumblr... some guys take it to the extreme though.

siliconeobsessed (dot) tumblr.com (gay content warning)
bebulge (dot) tumblr.com/ (some gay content warning)^^ this guy also sells silicone / injecting material... I\'d caution this big time... I\'ve talked to a tumblr user who has ordered from them and I asked if it was in a sealed bottle with a label etc (I was curious if it was silikon1000)... he mentioned that it was just a non-descript bottle with no label or any indication of what it really was. I\'m assuming its fine considering all the tumblr guys seem to use this guy as their supplier, but that\'s putting A LOT of trust in someone you\'ve never met.

• Page: