PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bulging

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297062283

Hey NL, I probably would def. not get my silicone from a Tumblr site. Since your Balls are the only 2 you have - if you really want it done - I\'d save and go to a doctor that does it. The thing about large volume silicone is that it can harden over the years. My friends Dick turned hard as a rock after 10 years. Not the whole Dick but the silicone all moved forward towards the glans and he has a huge ring and that is what is hardened.

I love the gay content warning - this whole site is Dick pics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297055831

Yes and yes.

You definitely fill out underwear / posing trunks would also be filled out better... Assuming they are on roids, the silicone would likely help fill back out the sac (since the boys usually shrink a bit when on test).

If you haven\'t already, look up the member mrmantj here, he has some pics of his results both at 50cc and 100cc.

I also have some pics in my progress thread @50cc in the sac... no bulge pics in underwear though.

For more (sometimes freakish) pics of silicone\'d sacs, check out tumblr... some guys take it to the extreme though.

siliconeobsessed (dot) tumblr.com (gay content warning)
bebulge (dot) tumblr.com/ (some gay content warning)^^ this guy also sells silicone / injecting material... I\'d caution this big time... I\'ve talked to a tumblr user who has ordered from them and I asked if it was in a sealed bottle with a label etc (I was curious if it was silikon1000)... he mentioned that it was just a non-descript bottle with no label or any indication of what it really was. I\'m assuming its fine considering all the tumblr guys seem to use this guy as their supplier, but that\'s putting A LOT of trust in someone you\'ve never met.

Bulging 6 years 8 months ago #1297121097

I love lpsg -- who ever came up with that name had a moment of genius. I think I may have found this site from that site. Although if you spend too much time on that site you will get really head fucked.

• Page: