PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money?

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289610300

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Some photos of my unit:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289612880

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you, bricep. But i have the Pahllosan Forte, modified by me, and there is nothing better in the market yet, once you learn how to use it. I can stretch and hang whith that. Not cheap, but powerful and works good.

Salutes

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289612897

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
By the way, i have to thank you for speaking clear, risk is the most important thing.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289613658

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I used the grip and almost only stretched down as I would hook it to the hole in my shoe where the laces go using an elastic and then wear it al day. I never thought about up or down but I know at Thundersplace there is a lot of discussion on direction and the benefits of each. I would just alternate between right and left shoe. Lol on not being gay, most guys on here are not, although I am - it\'s all the same in the end.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289619277

I believe there was a member who got a lig cut and got an .5 gain while Erect.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289618836

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wish i can get 8\" just by stretching. Time is key, and discipline.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289618750

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you, Hunkydory. I understand, too much time after the procedure, will indicate gains are from stretching, and ligaments cut did not enhanced those gains. Sounds logical and I agree. I don\'t care my Flaccid, just more Erect size, which is the importan thing in sex, Erect, not size... LOL.

I really appreciate your words and experience.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289618209

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Save your money - I gained an Inch but only after stretching 6-8 hours a day for over a year. If gains had been from the surgery it would not have taken a year after the surgery to make gains. If you have a 7 Inch penis and a 5\" Flaccid, all the lig cut does is make the Flaccid longer by releasing the ligaments, but it does not make your Dick bigger - you will still be 7\" - that was just my experience.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289618151

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Mustang 2020, the desire is motivated just by ego, i have a girlfriend since years, she loves my unit, and it\'s difficult rough sex without proper warmup, which i think is key in sex. I want more larger for my own satisfaction, because if my Dick can do his best, why not? A little better version of us.

Question here, if ligament surgery will allow more EL easily or not, and just keep stretching during the next two years, and save my money.

New1inch, my stats before PEing were like 6\'8 or 7\" lenght and 5\'8 Girth. I started in 2011, but lots of breaks. I can say my serious gains started in 2014, when i decided doing strict PE.

Seems like nobody recommend ligament cut, while i don\'t see it much dangerous, maybe i am wrong.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289615970

Your already hung.. Leave your Dick alone. I can definitely tell by the coloring that thats a thunders place made Dick.. lol.. love that site.. What were your stats before pe\'ing? And how long did it take. I just got back into stretching and stretching in all directions to hit the tunica and ligs. Keep up with the manual instead of surgery, your doing a good job.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289615024

Is your desire to get larger due to ladies making comments on your size? or is it ego as you mention in your post? or both?

Looks like you have good EQ and tight penile skin, it is possible that if you get PMMA, it will show any bumps and dips easily unless you go with 10% where the gains are minimum, hence you will need a few rounds... You may end up chasing your tail....

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289614048

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
In fact, discussions at there, are because of a theory, the LOT theory.

But, in my opinion, at the end of the day, the important thing is to stretch your penis for hours and hours and hours per day, during months or even years.

I don\'t know what to do with the procedure. Time for reading a little bit.

Any help is welcome.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 6 months ago #1289609986

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, I am new here, but I am from Thunder\'s Place, a \"phallobuilder\".

I am reading and reading, and I cannot see too much information about this procedure, but a lot of PMMA, Dr. Casavantes as de Da Vinci of Metacrill and so on.

Well, seems like ligament cut isn\'t effective for EL, only for FL gains. That is true, I know.

But, i used an extender (P. Forte) and i had gains, Erect gains. So, here are my questions, to all of you guys who did this procedure:

Does ligament cut allow more easy post op. Erect gains, or it is due just to the long term use of an extender?

If is proven that after your ligament cut, is more easy to achieve more Erect gains, by using an extender, ok, I will do it. But if your Erect gain depends only on how much time you use an extender, and not if you did the procedure or not, that\'s a waste of money, and I will keep doing stretching and use my money for a round of PMMA.

Ligament cut procedure I think is safe, retraction will be avoid by stretching, but i don\'t want to waste my money for nothing.

What you guys think?

I am 7\'5 NBP long, and 6\'25 midshaft Girth, 7\'5 at the base.

I am happy, for now, with my current Girth size, but I think a half an Inch or even a little more would be great, and get into the 0\'001% of big king guys.

I think something like 8\", or 8\'5\", lenght and 6\'5 midshaft Girth is the monster of my fantasies, and I know than with just a round of PMMA i can get that Girth easily or even more, plus some flacid gain due to the heavy product. But, i don\'t know what to do with lenght...

Please, guys, some help is welcome.

Poya

PD: sorry if my english is bad, i am spanish.