PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money?

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1294933058

Poyajierro wrote: Thank you, bricep. But i have the Pahllosan Forte, modified by me, and there is nothing better in the market yet, once you learn how to use it. I can stretch and hang whith that. Not cheap, but powerful and works good.

Salutes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289615970

Your already hung.. Leave your Dick alone. I can definitely tell by the coloring that thats a thunders place made Dick.. lol.. love that site.. What were your stats before pe\'ing? And how long did it take. I just got back into stretching and stretching in all directions to hit the tunica and ligs. Keep up with the manual instead of surgery, your doing a good job.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289615024

Is your desire to get larger due to ladies making comments on your size? or is it ego as you mention in your post? or both?

Looks like you have good EQ and tight penile skin, it is possible that if you get PMMA, it will show any bumps and dips easily unless you go with 10% where the gains are minimum, hence you will need a few rounds... You may end up chasing your tail....

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289614048

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
In fact, discussions at there, are because of a theory, the LOT theory.

But, in my opinion, at the end of the day, the important thing is to stretch your penis for hours and hours and hours per day, during months or even years.

I don\'t know what to do with the procedure. Time for reading a little bit.

Any help is welcome.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289613658

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I used the grip and almost only stretched down as I would hook it to the hole in my shoe where the laces go using an elastic and then wear it al day. I never thought about up or down but I know at Thundersplace there is a lot of discussion on direction and the benefits of each. I would just alternate between right and left shoe. Lol on not being gay, most guys on here are not, although I am - it\'s all the same in the end.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289612897

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
By the way, i have to thank you for speaking clear, risk is the most important thing.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289612880

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you, bricep. But i have the Pahllosan Forte, modified by me, and there is nothing better in the market yet, once you learn how to use it. I can stretch and hang whith that. Not cheap, but powerful and works good.

Salutes

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289612761

If anything, I would probably try stretching. Get something like ESL40 or The Grip System. Give those a shot.
I would tell you the same thing the other guys have, there are no certainties with PMMA and if you only want to gain .25\" I do not think it is worth the risk.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289612735

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes, you are right.

Maybe if you, hunkydory, gained in lenght after the procedure, let me tell you there are two ways for stretching. Downward, more emphasis on ligaments, and upward, more emphasis on the tunica. So if you say you hanged, which is downward position, i think your ligament cut enhanced your Erect gains.

My Erect gains were by stretching upward, emphasis on the tunica, twleve on the clock.

So, if i consider the procedure, after that, i must stretch downward, sounds logical.

To be honest, i think if most patients suffer retraction, the cause can be because they don\'t do things right, they are not disciplined with the post work.

But maybe i am wrong, i speak from what i\'ve read in Thunder\'s Place.

I am still learning and reading here, but there are too many threads, so if you can link me some interest threads of this procedure, cases, etc. I would appreciate.

I think that procedure can give me the final step in my lenght career. But, i culd be wrong, that\'s why i ask you, masters.

Regarding to PMMA, no way, no? I know i have a fat Dick, but i will read more about that and let\'s see if an unique round would give me more bads than goods. Anyways, i love to clamp, so i can scratch more little gains in the future, who knows.

By the way, i am not gay, it is all about ego.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610573

Way too big to consider any kind of procedure in my opinion, either for length or Girth.

Why risk damaging an already huge penis?

All types of cosmetic penis enhancement is notoriously risky. Guys with already big units are taking a huge risk for something that is only likely to make their penis worse. Even a successful procedure isn\'t going to \"improve\" your penis in the eyes of most women in my opinion. I think it would make you less sexually attractive to them. This could be different if you are gay, as men tend to put way more emphasis on size.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610514

• Visitor
  • Visitor
You are crazy to mess around with PMMA with that Dick - it is hardly a perfect procedure and you can end up with all sorts of issues. What you have is pretty darn good - it is not like you need it at all. I would read around here some more, the complications do not weigh the outcomes for you, in my opinion.

As far as lig cut goes I had it and gained an Inch after a year and a half of Hanging so I kind of feel that it was not the lig cut. There is someone on here who just had it though and said they gained a half Inch Erect right away so maybe I am wrong, but that is the first time I have ever heard that. Some people even lose length. I would just keep on stretching. Most guys would be happy with what you have already so I would be careful going forward in terms of procedures, there are all sorts of unintended issues with each procedure that can cause serious mental issues and cost money to fix. You have a really good looking Dick already.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610409

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Also I think a round of PMMA would be perfect for my unit, because my glans will be equal to the new size, uniform.

But I am here for learning and reading about PMMA, if it is safier in the long term, etc...

Also your replies are welcome.

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610321

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here after a good extreme Clamping workout:

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610309

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Some good flacid day:

Ligament cut procedure, or waste of money? 8 years 5 months ago #1289610300

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Some photos of my unit: