PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1288707597

@Samlljay, last night I tried to reply to your other post and 4 times had to delete my response as I didn\'t want to sound unsympathetic.

New guys to the world of penis enlargement, simply have no idea how lucky you are. Complaining about a 3/4\" gain that cost less than $6000! That\'s mind blowing to me.

When I had FFT, I was an 18 year old kid and spent the money (about $9000 these days) that I recently inherited off my dead grandmother, on an FFT procedure that left me with a tiny gain and a lumpy, soft penis. But I wasn\'t alone in discovering that penis enlargement surgery can leave you worse off then before. Most guys who had surgery, until PhalloBoards was created, ended up in the same boat.

The \"goals\" and expectations guys have these days are ridiculous.

In my opinion anyone who wouldn\'t be absolutely delighted with a 3/4\" gain, shouldn\'t be having a penis enlargement.

Something is badly wrong when a guy goes from the lower end of average to clearly above average, without having surgery, for a relatively low fee (compared with surgery) and is devastated with the result.

Don\'t have anymore PMMA injected. You\'ve got a very decent Girth now and need to learn to come to terms with that and how lucky you are, rather than feeling sorry for yourself. A bit of perspective is needed here and you are unlikely to find it on PE forums, where we seem to convince ourselves that anything less than huge just isn\'t enough. Your Girth is now bigger than at least 60% of men.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1288707140

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Smalljay,
sorry for your despair. You can still get the results you want - this board if full of people who have done it, it just may not be on the time frame that you were hoping for. I\'ve been there - it took me almost 4 years to get rid of harden grafts that left me deformed. Be glad that you are only smaller than you wanted to be instead of having complications that require medical attention - small consolation I know. But it\'s one less hurdle to get you to where you want to be.
I completely get the desperation after spending the money and hoping that things were going to be solved - then finding out they weren\'t, and being out the money. Almost everyone has been there, if not with this issue in particular, but with something else in their life.
I have read over and over on here that the the results go down, then they go up - so don\'t close the book on your results yet. in the meantime I\'d say you are being way to hard on yourself. Even if it\'s not the Dick you want. Short term, just let yourself heal and get through this and see where you end up - and don\'t burn yourself out over disappointment - that can always be turned around. Just my opinion. I think you have been in your head too much with this and convinced yourself that this is way more severe than it actually is - no damage was done and there is no reason you can\'t get to where you want to be still - It\'s just going to happen on a different time frame.
And I second Restoration\'s post - things could be way much worse than just disappointing gains.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1288707044

I got your PM and replied...and sorry if I was an ass hole, but you\'re 5.25 and having this kind of emotional breakdown - for being above average? Why is 5.75 your dream goal? Nothing is going to happen at 5.75.

Sorry you lost your money & your time, but you at least have a normal penis. I would strongly suggest you stop going back there because we were at the exact same place, and I\'ve started to think people who don\'t respond \"right\" are at a higher risk of problems. And, YOU ARE ABOVE AVERAGE. You have no major issues... just stop - it just doesn\'t work as well for some people as others as we have seen many times. You\'re exactly where I was after R2 (actually 0.5\" bigger) & this is why I did R3 and all hell broke loose.

And, also it can grow for 3-4 months. I don\'t know why they tell people 6 weeks, but the literature all supports growth for up to 3 months for other PMMA based products.

And yes, there is PMMA in metacrill. I had it biopsied and it\'s there. There\'s TOO much PMMA in the biopsy, in fact...unless that was the linnea safe only - it\'s hard to tell.

PLEASE read my journal and former posts before complaining about your size (which is bigger than mine) and lack of gains...when I\'ve had open wounds on my penis for 4 months and my life has been messed up since the end of March.

If you won\'t read my journal and other posts, here is a small sample.

Imagine spending all your free time at dermatologiss and urologists, and researching the web for treatments (injectable or excisional)...having painful injections that do nothing... being turned down by a dozen bitchy secretaries who work for top plastic surgeons but won\'t touch a penis that has been to mexico...despite all my posts, I haven\'t even gone into most of the nightmare I\'ve had over the last 5 months because I know people here probably think I am complaining too much. My CVS bill alone is nearly $500 for gauze, wound cleanser, antibiotics, ointments, etc... goes fast...and I have to do it every freaking day until everything is closed. (i realized you can relate due to your glans issue).

I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS ALONE! (~5.0\" Girth after R2)

By the way, the cortisone goes in your arm, not your Dick. If they didn\'t give you a shot in your arm / shoulder then you did not get cortisone.

Wade was really pissed at me for taking advil. Now they\'re forcing you to take advil? I am so confused. And did you get a shot in your arm or not? That probably prevented a massive overreaction in R1 and R2. I wish I had the cortisone shot in R3.

Sorry if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning....but the last person who went down this line of questioning about \"lack of gains\" was NHSL & it\'s a sore subject given that I gained just fine - but all in nodules. So, I am the last person on the board to complain to about your lack of gains since I spent the last 5 months getting them removed so my Dick didn\'t feel like a bag of frozen peas.

I\'m not trying to be unsympathetic...you have to look at this differently.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289173072

SmallJay: How did you loose length from Metacrill? Just wondering.

I am new to the forum and I appreciate your honest feedback from Dr. C. I also have been seriously contemplating on going to Dr. C.

Even though I haven\'t had injections from Dr. C, I do have a very frustrated penis enlargement journey. I can totally relate to how you feel.

Imagine working so hard and dedicated 4 years of trying to gain 1/2\" length and eventually ended up with a permanent injury! I was so obsessed with (and still am) penis enlargement and tried everything from manual stretching, pumping to hanging/ADS and my biggest mistake of doing PGE-1 chemical injection (thanks to Ron\'s consultation). Long story short, after my horrible incident with PGE-1+DMSO injection, I lost the ability to achieve 50% of erection for a few weeks. And even at current state (2 years later), I still suffer from lackluster erection quality. Many times I find it hard to sustain a rock hard erection. Even when I do maintain, it is a hit and miss to achieve 95%+ erection quality.

I, too, was in a very dark place when that incident happened. All my years of dedication went down to the toilet. My obsession of wanting to gain finally gave me the worst nightmare for any PE practitioners.

I want to tell you my story so that you realize there are people far worst than where you are at right now. This may not help you with your loss gains from R2 injection, but I hope you at least feel somewhat comforting that you still have 0.5\" thicker penis--and a FUNCTIONAL ONE.

The things I do during the darkest time is AVOID any penis enlargement forums for a couple of months. The last thing you want to read is some Joe blow posts his success story of gaining more than 1\" from Dr C\'s injections. Stories like this will only make you feel more resentful of your situation and people who are associated with your pain. Take my word of advice. Avoid this forum for a few weeks (or longer). After a couple of months, you will come back to the forum with a better perspective and perhaps a bit more wisdom :-)

Anyway, you are not alone in not being able to achieve something that you want it so baddddddd... but hey, this is life. It\'s never a smooth sailing.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289178639

Wow, I\'m taken back at what you guy\'s are going through. I have to say thank for even taking the time out to share your plight with the rest of us. I know first hand what it is like to be humiliated and knowing how hard it is to recover from this and basically being a shut-in after being humiliated. Please note I\'m in no way comparing my personal plight with the levels you guy\'s are going through. Thank you guy for sharing , I am extremely grateful. And hope that things turn around for you guy\'s

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289330701

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289768516

Gotta agree with jewdub tho , all this talk and no pics ? Seems exceptionally odd to say the least and who\'s girlfriend found them on this site ? I mean really who\'s girlfriend would even be lurking on an enlargement forum long enough to spot her bfs Dick like come on bruh not wanting to post pics is one thing lying is another

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289765667

Sorry for that I just asked I could have sworn you received 30%. Also I only asked so much because it seems people were ignoring me.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289752638

Does it cost more for 30%? And how much did you pay?

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289751846

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I thought your Glans procedure was a failure? Why would you be worried about it taken away gains. You never once posted before and afters of that procedure.. I find it a little odd that you won\'t post any pictures for the community. No one is going to recognize you from your Dick.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289743562

smalljay wrote: So my corrective, very experimental appointment is in two days. I was hoping to get more progress reports of anyone who might have gone to Camacho or has had the Erect PMMA procedure done, but so far have only heard from one member who has experienced this. I also have no idea as to what to expect with the size of the larger cannula, but maybe Wade will be able to get back to me in the next couple of days.

I really, really hope this helps. This stuff is definitely inhibiting my length.

Good news is that the extending seems to have brought back 1/8\" of length. That means I\'ve gained back about half of my NPEL length. But that last bit matters to me, it is noticeable and it is stubornly not coming back. Also, when seated (pelvis pushes out more when seated) I used to reach 5.75\" length - now I barely reach 5.5\". It\'s noticeable to me, pretty stark difference even.

I consider my length loss at the moment even more than this, because the mound is such a sudden increase in Girth that it is basically un insertable. My future plans are this corrective \'swiss cheese\' procedure w the larger cannula combined w/ the Kenalog and 5fu, then a change in my extender routine (currently 2 days on, 1 day off, going to try 3 days on 1 day off) and going to add more time (currently was only doing 1.5 hours per day, worked my way up from 1 hour per day) and am also looking at getting a special pump from pumptoys.com called the \'Glans Xpands Pro\', which is suitable for my upward angle Erection. Wade really thought I should try pumping to loosten up this PMMA mass, but I\'ve been hesitant because I fear it may suck out some of the Lipen D which I got injected into my glans for well over $4000. Would suck if that took away my glans size. But if all other things fail, I\'ll try pumping as a last resort.

Sort of gave up on DMSO, btw...this mass is just too solid with accyrlic beads, after a couple of weeks I didn\'t think it was doing shit :/ Maybe I\'ll try more of it later, but what a messy pain in the ass it is! As well as a huge chunk of time (extending, DMSO application and drying, etc etc). I really do hope something comes of this swiss cheese strategy! I can tell Wade is pulling out all the stops here, but I don\'t know if their attempts are going to be enough.

Mate, I don\'t wont to be harsh on you, but 2 days on, 1 day off and only 1.5 hours per day, is truly pathetic, especially for someone who seems to be so bothered by their length.

When I wanted my length back, I stretched 12 hours per day, every day, for 3 or 4 months. I don\'t want to sound unsympathetic, but you\'ve been on here moaning about length loss for around the sort of time. I\'ve never understood how PMMA could cause permanent length loss and was baffled by your situation. But now I understand why you haven\'t got your length back. You have put very little effort into getting back. That\'s just the truth.

When I had a large mass of scar tissue, I applied DMSO 3 times a day, for months. It was a real nuisance and I hated having to do it, but I suck with it.

I think you need to start being a bit more proactive instead of feeling sorry for yourself. You\'e got a decent sized Girth. I bet with the right application you could easily exceed your pre op length. Start feeling positive about things. You\'ve got a base from which to build from that you never previously had.

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289743280

Smalljay does getting 30% costs more? How much did you pay?

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289525453

I hope that works for you... keep us posted. The body might start to rearrange things once they swiss cheese the lump. They use Kenalog 40 which highly potent. No American doc would use that on my penis, but they do use it in Dermatology (it\'s mainly for allergy shots).

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289399519

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I mean besides the length issue their really shouldn\'t be much to worry about I mean just keep in mind that magnum size is 5.3 Girth so it isn\'t like your working wit a pencil Dick or anything

Can't Gain w/ 30%, PLEASE HELP!!!! Plus length loss, shorter flaccid, massive lump 8 years 6 months ago #1289398878