PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Average gain PMMA

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271657653

We have mentioned before about an article which prove that the gain of pmma will be present for a long time (e.g. 15 yrs) :-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872008/
Check fig. 6 & 7 after 15 years for the same lady :-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC287...2872008/figure/Fig7/
But in regard how much of the gain will be permanent I think :-
1- 30% conc. ---> 75% permanent gain volume from the initial injected volume.2- 20% conc. ---> 65% permanent gain volume from the initial injected volume. 3- 10% conc. ---> 55% permanent gain volume from the initial injected volume.

Now the thing I am thinking about in regard of the 20% conc. :-
Is it really exactly 20% (the mixture is done in the clinic and not in the medical lab. I think) ?? Or it could be less than that and not accurate (and thats what I think I could be wrong) and not everyone is getting the same conc. in regard of the 20% i.e. some will get e.g. around 15% and some will get around 20%. Is the mixture between 30% and 10% 1:1 ratio ?? or what I think they mix more volume of the 10% than the 30% ( because as we know Dr. C. prefers the 10% and never the 30% so he will try to increase the conc. a bit but not too much than the 10% conc. and he doesn\'t want to be close to the 30%).
Is the gain in the 10% almost the same for each patient with the same volume, EL and EG, but in regard the 20% (??) is the gain the same with the same conditions or is it different ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271657375

There is definitely a trend of dimishing return with PMMA, which suggests there is a limit to the amount of collagen that can be produced, or that the beads have to be evenly spaced apart. For example, lets say each bead becomes surrounded by a 1mm (i know that is way too much, but an easy number to use) thick layer of collagen, then unless each bead is over 1mm away from the next, then many beads are going to share than same collagen layer. This is why I think the higher the concentration the denser the tissue, but this doesn\'t mean much or any greater volume. Hence we\'ve seen a guy get over 0.5\" with 15cc of 10% and a guy get 0.5\" from 30cc of 30%.

Basically I think higher concentration usually provides slightly more volume, but is more solid and thus more likely to cause aesthetic issues. So is it worth the extra risk? It seems that second treatments often yield very small gains, so are they worth the risk? I think your starting size (smaller the better) and distribution of the beads in the PMMA you get (down to pot luck) are the greatest determinants of gains.

I think we need to look at this procedure as an enhancement, not an enlargement. We can\'t simply decide that the answer to penis size issue\'s has been found, because we\'ve found a filler with a decent track record. I think to set goals and keep having the stuff injected until we reach them is dangerous. Lemperle has said the risk increases with both the amount and concentration of PMMA. Maybe it would be better if we were all just greatful an enhancement is available, rather than feel dissapointed it can\'t give us all what we want. This time last year, if you wanted a similar gains to what you\'d get from a more sensible approach to PMMA, you had to pay $10,000 for Belloderm, and got through all the risks of surgery and then months of recovery. A year ago guys wanting 1\"+ gains didn\'t really have any sensible options and I\'m not sure that has changed. Obviously there will be PMMA success stories with guys gaining over an Inch, but given we don\'t know how this stuff is going to pan out longer term in the penis, should we be risking injecting so much for the limited gains one gets due to severely diminishing returns? We could well find that due to the amount of extra product needed and higher concentrations, that the risks involved with gaining an Inch are 4 or 5 times those involved with gaining 0.5\".

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271656695

Can shrink all the way up to 6 months post op from what I\'ve read ... (medical literature and patient PR\'s). I\'ve found the advice and knowledge of smartman a valuable asset and a voice of experience to rely on in such unfamiliar territory.

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271656651

@ M7 yeah I see your point. You know I just realized I only would have gained 0.25 in my round three and that was 22-23 cc of 20%? and I could still shrink...??

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271656593

I\'m not disappointed per se, just got used to being 5.75\" then down to --> 5.5\" and down to --> 5.25\" and down to -->?\" after 6 months have passed. As some will remember, I broke the rules and gently inserted into my wife (very well lubed of course) 4 or 5 days post Round 1 when I was at 6.125\" MSEG and she loved it but I could tell she would enjoy more.

Question: How many Rounds factoring in shrinkage would I need to hit a solid 6.25\" - 6.5\" MSEG?
Answer: Too damn many! LOL.

Since Dr. Casavantes refuses to use 30%, I will try to talk him into a higher volume... say 30cc\'s. If not, I don\'t mind flying to Brazil again. The women are indescribably beautiful and I could get 30cc\'s of 30% and use Dr. Casavantes for touch up and additional Girth and STILL save money. Making 5 or 6 trips to Tijuana isn\'t in my future; I\'ve got a family of five to think about. They need me home more than they need the money. That\'s a lot of plane tickets and time missed from the family and at Dr. C\'s new pricing... well, it makes more sense to head to Rio de Janeiro. IMHO

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271656441

@ M7 !!!!!!!!!!!! Really? I know you were dissappointed with your first round. I guess you just gotta tell the good DR so they can overcompensate next time. Its hard for me t be precise with my gains as I had FFT only 6 weeks before but I would say my average gain over three session was 0.4 each session. This include the first session being at 10%. I am now at 1 week over 2 months months since last time so things ought to have settled a bit but I could still shrink more.

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271655438

As I have recently lost more size, I tend to agree more with jasonbond. I would say that size fluctuates so much over the course of 6 months, that the average gain is around 1/3\". You are lucky to hit 1/2\" and not so lucky to end up with a 1/4\" gain. I received 21cc\'s of 20% and 2 cc\'s of 10% and am now sitting on a 1/2\"gain at best. I know my penis could have handled a good 30 cc\'s due to the skin available and my length. At this rate, I may not be able to afford to meet my goals by using Avanti Derma alone. A flight to Rio to see Dr. Samy Passy may be in order. 30 cc\'s of 30% should help a great deal and I could use Dr. Casavantes for the gap and touch up. Hmmmm. What to do??????

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271624150

@ Jason Good to hear from you! You say gains are still there. I seem to remember you gained 0.75? did you drop any of that?

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271615149

hello people i was the 2nd one on the original forum to get this done. And EP was there same day. He went in after me. I would say so far the gains are still here i would say after about 5 months you will see a drop to real size. so your gains could be from .25-50 in my opinion.

Average gain PMMA 12 years 4 months ago #1271475417

Hi guys, I was just wondering what the typical gain would be for each session starting with the first.
So far, I would say that it goes like this (on average)
1st session: .05 gain.
2nd session: .03 gain.
3rd session: ?
Thoughts?