PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: METACRILL IN EUROPE

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270936575

Hi Guy\'s Below is the response I got back back from Aurum Clinic,hope this helps anyone in Europe considering PMMA the guidelines outlined seem to be exactly the same as Dr C\'s.I will keep you informed as I will be asking for examples of Dr Nemeckova\'s work.
Thank you for your message. My name is Dr. Ivana Nemeckova and I am a certified expert (and trainer for other doctors) in the application of Metacrill, which is a permanent and safe inyectable filler on the basis of polymethylmethacrylate microspheres. Metacrill is also used for volume enhancement of male genitals. It is applied in the cellulose layer of the penis, without altering the structure, sensibility or Erection. Penis diameter can be increased up to approximately 1 cm.The complete procedure is progressive, divided in three applications, with a 2-month period between each application. During each application, approx. 10 to 15 ml of Metacrill are applied.If you would like to schedule an appointment (which can be coupled with a first application), I am available (upon appointment) at Aurum Clinic in Prague or at my private clinic in Seville, Spain. You can also always contact me on this email. The total cost of the procedure is approximately EUR 3,500. I am at your disposal in case you require any additional information. Best regards,Mudr. Ivana Nemeckovatel.0034 608 853362 0042 0722725703

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270917932

And for those who may not be familiar, Metacril is a brand of medical-grade PMMA (kind of like how the brand Artefill is used in the U.S., and how the brand New Plastic is used by Dr. Casavantes in Mexico).

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270917892

Excellent find! Google Chrome automatically translates the page for me (unsure of other browsers). This can be extremely useful for prospective European guys.
Thanks eastender!

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270965115

Count me in too.

Allthough i think Dr C and Wade would need about 15 patients to make it financially viable as they are doing 2-3 a day just now.

The price would also have to be increased and i would inmagine that it would be difficult to find a week that would suit everybodys schedule.

Non the less other specalist doctors manage more than one clinic in different countries around the world.

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270966032

I will subscrive myself, might have other 2 or 3 people interested

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270966040

and would be happy to pay a little extra fee aswell

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1271000032

@M
Metacrill is a trademark of PMMA (like NewPlastic, Artecoll and Artefill etc.)Biopolimero is a silicon oil so it is absolutely different from Metacrill .
Check this:-http://www.lipaugmentation.com/microimplants.htm

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270999885

I thought Metacrill was just a trademark, one of several trademarks for PMMA. And I also thought PMMA is a type of Biopolimero.

But not the expert on that (yet ;-))

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270998653

Hey Skepticalone..

I have contact with a lady in Russia that works for a plastic surgery.. I asked her about the use of Biopolimero instead of PMMA Metacrill (PMMA and Metacrill are the same right?) she told me that the doctor prefer to use the biopolimero instead of PMMA metacrill because there are less complications possible..
I\'m so not shure about itt, it\'s still silicone... I also read in here www.siluetax.com/silicon.html that there are many victims because of the use of Silicon.... The biopolimero is a sillicon oil so.. :S

The clinic is called: clinic brazil in kaliningrad

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270998453

diego wrote: Maybe a real stupid story but, did anyone hear about Biopolimero fillings? It\'s like an Silicone oil ( i know i read allot bad things about Silicone, thats why i\'m really sceptik about the use of it) I read about a doctor that uses Biopolimero for about 15 years for penis widening without any problems.. He prefer to use biopolimero instead of PMMA because according to him its more safe...
The price is wayyyy much lover than Metacrill...
What do you think guys??

Could you link some sites/resources on this particular method?

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270998431

Hey Eastender,

Let us know about youre experience with dr. Nemckova..

I also think of going for a Girth enhancement at her clinic

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270991036

Maybe a real stupid story but, did anyone hear about Biopolimero fillings? It\'s like an Silicone oil ( i know i read allot bad things about Silicone, thats why i\'m really sceptik about the use of it) I read about a doctor that uses Biopolimero for about 15 years for penis widening without any problems.. He prefer to use biopolimero instead of PMMA because according to him its more safe...
The price is wayyyy much lover than Metacrill...
What do you think guys??

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270991000

we should group 10.15 of us in europe taht want PMMA and email dr c and see if is possible have him coming to a clinic in europe and perform enanchement here

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270980545

Good luck Eastender!

Pictures look really good. Hope everything goes well for you.
Did you manage to ask the Dr how long she has been doing PMMA for Penis Girth for and is it the 10% concentration thats she recommends.

METACRILL IN EUROPE 12 years 5 months ago #1270978483

Hi Guy\'s
I am just confirming an appointment for next week,the Doctor said that 3500 Euro\'s is for all three applications of Metacrill which I think is about 1,166.66 euro\'s per procedure which is pretty good,and you pay per procedure.She has asked that I bring an extender and also sent me some pictures of her work which looked impressive (attached).I am so excited and hope it all goes well it has been a quest and a half to find this.