PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270686801

from all the reports 20% certainly does seem to yield more gains than 10% From what I can judge, Erect gains seem to be about :10% - 0.3ins to 0.5ins20% - 0.5ins to 0.9ins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270627520

Here is a quick question on the circ scar ring.I pumped last night and had a turkey neck effect after between the glands and the circ scar.Would it be wrong to think if I had PMMA I would get this ring?I think this might be a possible indicator.Miracle thanks for clearing up that you were not mad.Nothing but respect for all the members here.Kcchief

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270623606

Let\'s think of it this way: if you give ONE guy 10CC\'s of 10% PMMA in half of his penis, and 10 CC of 20% PMMA in the opposite half, will he gain more in the latter half? My un-medical but scientific back ground tell me yes! The amount of plastic is higher in the 20% hence collagen will form more. Makes sense?

However, it is safer and easier to control the outcome if 10% is used in the first session and even in the 2nd session IF aesthetics are a major concern of the patient. If you guys recall, GSXR had 20% in his 1st session and he had massive results (correct me if I am wrong about the % of PMMA he got).

I believe in Brazil they use even 30% solutions and they get big results right away, may be at the risk of aesthetics....

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270622631

I don\'t think anyone here is offended. I agree with you that Dr. C is a fine doctor and glad you didn\'t go the Elist implant route. It\'s a really long flight for me but I feel it will be worth it. Sending out love to you kcchief... No worries bro.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270622177

Yes I am from the east coast,I never said he did 10% for money gain.I said I hope he is not.I believe the Doc is the finest doing what he does and no the cost factor is small compared to other options out there.I was hoping to meet the doc in Toronto but it looks like he is out of business.If you all remember I was thinking of the 10K elist implant,but got informed of other options on this site.I never meant to offend anyone or the fine doctor,I hoping to join the crowd of happy PMMA brothers.Kcchief

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270616457

@ Smartman
I don\'t think anyone here questions Dr. Casavantes work ethic. My response was to kcchief\'s statement

I would hope the doctor is not recomending 10% so we have to do more visits.

You are correct; if Dr. C wanted more money, he could simply charge more than he currently does. My appointment is on the 27th so I\'ll be keeping all my brothers here posted on my experience. Thank you for all of your efforts and pertinent work you do for all of us.
@kcchief
I remember reading you\'re from the east coast. I\'m from north Georgia. I got round trip tickets to SD for $420.00 at the last minute. I could have bought them for $350.00 if I had ordered them earlier. I\'m married too and have three boys so it makes planning and justifying an endeavor such as penile bioplasty obtrusive. Hopefully, the wife will love it. I\'ll report my findings and experience in detail here. Best of luck sir!

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270616454

Smartman, I think you hit right on the issue at hand. LArger penises would require larger volumes at 10%, and I understand that there is only so much you can inject at any given time.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270615865

I am sure that Dr.C. will do his best to give us the best aesthetic result and with a very low incidence of small lumps even if the gain was only little and we have to come for more rounds, he will do what is best for us and I am sure the reason for more visits is not to gain more money (he could just increase his price for more volume or higher concentration with less visits).
I am sure Dr.C. has a great ethic and his reputation and to make his patients happy its his most priority, my aim with this topic is to explain why some people gain more than others with nearly the same cc\'s the answer is the concentration of the PMMA.
So nothing against Dr.C. , I thought just we should have more better explanation??
Only I was thinking if the reason why he prefer to inject 10% and not 20% just to avoid small lumps formation (and I do agree with this point), so why he uses the 20% for bigger penises ---> the lumps can happen with them also ????
I think the other main reason why he uses the 20% in big penises is because he will need a lesser volume , if he decides to inject a big penis with a 10% he will need a large volume of NewPlastic (I dont think the cost is the reason??) just to get the same gain and also a very large volume (10%) injected in a penis it could be not a good idea in one session.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270615571

M7 is right about the reasons behind Dr. C\'s use for 10%.
Although it was only 11cc, the 10% didn\'t give me much Girth gain (really none at all at midshaft, most gains were noticed around the base), but it did allow the doc to improve the aesthetics. I will certainly be requesting 20% here-on-out (minus touch-ups).
Thanks for putting some of the numbers into perspective Smartman!

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270615540

***Thread Moved to the General Phalloplasty Discussion Board***

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270614903

I believe Sizemic is right on the money (and the fat chick) regarding the rate of collagen production. The older you are the less collagen you are likely to naturally produce (along with a bunch of other variables obviously).

To make it clear, I am not unhappy with my results so far. I still have a very natural looking penis after the first round and although the gains were on the light side I do believe that the 2nd round will increase Girth more than the first. Miracle7\'s comment about establishing a base is exactly what Wade and Dr. C had said during the first round so now that there is a foundation of PMMA on which to build upon I\'m quite confident they\'ll go with 20% and/or a larger volume.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270614262

Thanks Sizemic. Also as you have pointed out, collagen production is highly influenced by the patient\'s own unique anatomical makeup as well as age, diet, lifestyle, etc. I believe there is a general consensus that 20% does yield higher gains (to which I agree) and I commend SM for extrapolating data and attempting to isolate determining factors. Too many variables if you ask me. I also don\'t know where PB\'s would be without either of you. Hope you\'re doing well buddy. Oh... and yes, I read your post about the \"fat chick\". You sir, are turning into this guy....

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270613974

Keep in mind.. some of the gain depends on how well our body produces collagen. But I would agree with the argument that 20% concentration would likely cause greater gains than 10%. I just don\'t know if it is really scientifically sound to make a generalization of how much 1 cc will yield in Girth gain.

Edit: unless we came up with an average gain averaging out all the members here. Then our 1cc gain conclusion would be more accurate.

Edit 2: I will ask the Dr about it in an email soon. I likely got mostly 20% in my first session. I think he might have switched to 10% more towards the circ scar resulting in less of the ring effect maybe. I seem to remember him asking for \"10\" at one point during the first procedure.

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270613919

@ kcchief,

That is preposterous! Dr. Casavantes uses 10% for the first round because it decreases the likelihood of undesirable aesthetics... not for monetary gain. Ten percent concentrations provide a \"base layer\" of PMMA that helps predict/determine how the PMMA will settle on the patient\'s unique anatomy. He then uses 20% for future rounds or 10% if the patient is happy with less Girth. Dr. Casavantes has the right to refuse treatment based on patients demanding 20% or insisting on 20 cc\'s. He is striving to achieve the best result possible and this includes trying to avoid unsightly aesthetics, Nodule formation as well as other possible unforeseeable/foreseeable complications. If one does not care about aesthetics (ie: lumpiness, the ring, nodules, etc.) and is only concerned with Girth, perhaps Dr. Casavantes would be willing to start with 20%. I don\'t personally believe that Dr. C would do anything that he didn\'t believe was in the patient\'s best interest. Penile bioplasty is still relatively new and Dr. Casavantes and RN Wade are still learning as are the rest of us. Just my 2'.

M7

How much is the gain per 1 cc of 10% +20% PMMA 12 years 6 months ago #1270613242

Great report smartman,I wonder if doctor would let us demand 20% and the full 20cc for 1st round? I would think the results would be better as well.I would hope the doctor is not recomending 10% so we have to do more visits.Kcchief

• Page: