PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lengthening surgery, twice?

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269967689

The only reason for considering a second lengthening surgery, would be if the ligs reattached after the first surgery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269981832

Hoddle,

I have reported this before; I have gained more, and faster (although it\'s still slow) since having the ligs snipped. My opinion as a long time Hanger is this (again): it works with dedication and allows for the stretching of the skin and fascia beyond what you can achieve by traction alone. If you think you can have them snipped and you\'ll be longer without Hanging for a year, then you\'re in for disappointment and likely to report that on line.

That said, and back to the original question, I have often wondered how much scar tissue forms and acts as a constraint (I think this is the only \"re-attachment\" that happens). And that engenders the question: will a second surgery help, or just create more scar tissue? I don\'t know the answer, but I plan on asking Dr R. if there is any benefit to scraping down the pubic bone a second time when I go in for an additional layer of Belladerm-

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269988675

I wrote to Dr Alter about lengthening and he wrote back pointing out several facts. Among them was that you need to hang weights from the penis for 15-30 mn per day, 3 times a day. This is very different (and to me, much more feasible) than the 9-hours-per-day, everyday regimen of most ADSs. @hoddle, if what Alter told me is true, it seems that cutting the ligs does make it easier to gain from stretching, as this is a much less intensive regimen than the ADS. He also said that some men gain nothing, however (he seems very straight forward).

@soma - what post-op stretching/Hanging regimen did you follow? Was it suggested by your doctor, or did you design your own? And how much EL length have you gained since the lig cut?

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269998661

TT,

Pretty much an hour a day on average at 13lbs (once I worked up to it). I wore the ADS for a bit but don\'t think it really helped. Gained 3/4 REAL Erect gains so far-

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270012463

Yes, that is the case I was referring to. Thanks, KFH. Evidently, the patient was highly motivated. I wonder whether that prostectomy had anything to do with it in one way or another, maybe the prostate isse had the effect of shortening it but it went back to normal after the isssue was taken care of?

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270011024

Miro Djordevic showed me a photo of a penis that the surgeon cut the suspensory and fundiform ligs. It pointed downwards and couldn\'t be inserted for sex without the guy holding it. It also made positions such as girl on top impossible. The ligs are there for a reason. Only the superficial ligs can be released safely.

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270010936

Indeed thats what I thought mustang. I imagine they\'ve tried the same procedure on someone else or multiple patients, but I\'m not suprised if they\'re reluctant to publish the results of them, I predict they won\'t be no where near as impressive as this case.

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270010494

One would think that this could have been repeated by another patient since that report was made public. Can it be that this is an isolated case? Very strange that it has not been done since 2001!

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270010037

I\'m not sure if this might be it mexmuscle, but regardless it\'s still very interesting -
ericf posted this in another thread:

Guys, here is the reason why im asking apparently the bloke below had fundi and suspensory cut, this is what i found on andropenisforum ( i dont know if its ok to post links to other pe sites just google this ):
\"
In the 5th World Congress of Penile Enhancement, sponsored by the American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons, held in Bal Harbour, Florida, USA, the Brazilian doctor Bayard Oll' Fischer Santos presented a fully documented case on pictures from the beginning to the end of the treatment, which basically consisted of the same technique used by the previous record-holder, in which the patient began with 11cm and reached 27 cm, with a gain of 16 cm. The summary recorded in the congress annals defining the entire experiments is as follows:

\"Unprecedented case report: Increase of 16 cm in penis length by means of surgery and physiotherapy\".

This work introduces a case of length increase from 11 cm to 27 cm. Patient JCV, 32, Caucasian, was seen on 10/11/94 alleging dissatisfaction with his penis size, the dimension of which were 11cm long and 10.5cm of perimeter during Erection.

He had prostectomy on 02/20/95. After healing, he used traction by gravitational force with PLD device until 04/30/95 when he was submitted to a severance of suspensory and fundiform ligaments of the penis and liposculpture. After healing he resumed use of PLD. On 04/27/97 he underwent new surgery to correct penis asymmetry as a result of fat reabsorption and Removal of some lipid cysts. After healing, he started using dynamometric traction with the \"Jes Extender'\" device.

During the year of \'97 he made two more adjustments in the force to be used on the device, which was between 900-1000 grams. He returned on 03/28/2000, as he had reached the maximum stretching length of the device (27cm), which was even slack now, and requested another 5-cm stretching bar. He reported that he had worn the \"Jes Extender'\" device in the last three months for more than 12 hours a day with a traction between 900-1000 grams and applied a vial of Pregnyl' (5000 UI Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) every 15 days. He reports that his member reached 27cm in length during Erection and that he has been having busy sexual activity and good quality erections. We know that a Flaccid penis, when stretched, reaches the Erection length, which is verified on the use of the device by the patient with its maximum stretch, which is 27 cm.

The importance of this record is not only associated to this patient\'s amazing penis enlargement, which was even beyond the medical opinion that considered the treatment successful when the penis reached 16 cm in length, but also to attest that a penis can be really enlarged, with no risk to its functions, in spite of many doctors\' insistence that penis enlargement is impossible.

This notable fact could not go unnoticed by the international press. The newspaper \"Le Monde\", of Paris, France, on the 25th of January 2001, reported this record, which was considered for registration in the Guinness Book. At the time the record registration was waiting for the research department to sanction the publication. The registration of this record in the Guinness book was subsequently approved, attesting to its scientific credibility and acknowledging it as the case of greatest penis enlargement in a single patient.

Source: Andrology Clinic of Dr. Bayard Oll' Fischer Santos
Author of the book \"A Medida do Homem\" (The Measure of Man)

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270008707

That \'story\' from Russia doesnt seem real, since no surgery can increase a penis that many inches overnight.

I do remember, however, of this case in Brazil which is well documented (forgot the name of the doctor), who did manage to increase MANY inches over several years of lig cuts, stretching and fillers. Anybody remembers that case? I dont recall if the guy had more than once lig cut, thgough.

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1270001081

What is the name of this doctor in Russia? I don\'t know if I would travel all the way to Russia for this type of surgery but have any members gone here? Is it normal to obtain these type of gains from lengthening surgery?

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269999040

How long have you been stretching for so far soma?

Lengthening surgery, twice? 12 years 7 months ago #1269967533

I wonder if it would make sense to have Lengthening surgery, more than once, after some time has elapsed, once the penis has healed. I know the procedure doesnt lengthens the penis, it only brings some of which it was underneath. If one was happy with the result of the first operation, say, one gained an Inch, could a man go back and have another, looking for further gains?

Has anyone ever done that?

Just curious here.