PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What are the criteria to have the best aesthetic result from penile pmma injection

What are the criteria to have the best aesthetic result from penile pmma injection 12 years 8 months ago #1269692015

Makes me wonder if thereotically speaking, Foreskin restoration would give it a very even look all the way to the glans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What are the criteria to have the best aesthetic result from penile pmma injection 12 years 8 months ago #1269691673

@ smartman
Agreed on all points. Regarding sex you can almost feel when you are ready but sticking to two weeks minimum is wise and why take the chance. First time I didn\'t feel ready after two weeks this time I a was good to go on day 8 but waited.

What are the criteria to have the best aesthetic result from penile pmma injection 12 years 8 months ago #1270823903

My personal experience was both positive and negative.. I really, and I mean really don\'t recommend it. The fat re-absorption is at best, un-predictable. The positive is, that. after 2 rounds,, in a warm weather,, my Cock relaxes and hangs nicely and has good Girth.. Looks real good, and I had about 3/4 Inch Girth enhancement..So in the summer time and on vacation in warm climate.. I\'m very quite happy,, The negative side of things is that I live in Toronto, Canada.. and damn it can get cold.. Shrinkage is a beotch!! and because of the re-absorption of the fat.. I ended up with less at the head and base.. So, as we all know our members can shrink and grow incredibly, it has lead to some dis figuration. Also upon full Erection.. the filling is not full at the base nor near the head.. so it is clear something is \"out of sorts\" . That\'s why I\'m looking at the PMMA to do these touch ups for a more aesthetic looking penis.. I\'m open to suggestions.. Anyone?? Thanks RIP

• Page: