PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is!

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269687869

@HC,
Do you mind saying what caused the 1 Inch retraction? Apologies if you\'ve already addressed this elsewhere...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269685763

@Miracle7
Your remarks are quite true for one of length such as yours. Mine has retracted maybe a full Inch to possibly less than 5\" BPEL which isn\'t an issue at my current Girth but prevents doing anything much further without looking distorted.
So I think that the quest for any measure of length when one is shorter is valid if undertaking Girth enhancing steps. Too thick and short a Flaccid does look a bit odd, so I would be happy for an extra Inch at rest. It would make me all the less self-conscious at being short even if thick enough when in action. It would mark a visual impact in memory of more graceful or attractive proportions most of the time. Also since my first session I at last walk about the house naked after years of adorning a bathrobe. Any cause to effect there?
So I will seek to recover my lost Inch of Erect length by using some form of extender and will also see if other methods will provide additional lengthening gains. Lig cuts and stretching, possibly even QuadMix with topical application of hormonal supplements? And maybe even some HGH injections? Time will tell, the year is young.
Cheers,
HC

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269489220

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Razor,
Have you experienced any Erect length gains? Have you talked to others who similarly had this procedure, and what were their experiences?

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269489610

I think this is their web-site :-
www.clinic-brazil.ru/plastic-body/ibid27/langen

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269489838

Skateyz, well Erect length hard to tell since I really did not have a full Erection yet and in fact I have been stretching for only a week. I would say only a 1 cm gain in Flaccid length for now. And no I have not talked to anyone about the procedure, I seem to be the first.

smartman, yes that is the website.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269511507

Does it hurt?

And how do they do it through the scrotum? arnt the Balls and other things in the way?

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269511868

• Visitor
  • Visitor
FYI---- Dr. Camacho who works with Dr. C also does the scrotum approach.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269511871

Not sure what this Dr. does to tell you that you may gain 1.5\" of length. Is this Erect length or Flaccid? I do hope you get what you were told. What is the stretching method? Good luck with your recovery.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269512307

Poiutrewq24uk.. the Balls are away. He goes through the incision up and behind the penis to cut the ligaments. Pain was bearble at first few days and now I am painfree.

Mustang.. With streching 4 cm total length gain seems achievable (Flaccid). I gained 1 cm immediately after surgery

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269527821

It sounds very appealing indeed. I assume you asked about the chances of a substantial increase in the length of your Erection, what did he say?

That price is amazing. I\'ve been in contact on and off with UGRS for about a year now. Their price is '5900 ('6,674) for penile lengthening alone.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269530473

@razor101
Thanks for bringing us the Russian connection especially with your own testimonial and experience with this provider and their services. It is interesting to me that this procedure leaves no pelvic scars and costs the same including the webbing reduction as just a reduction on its own elsewhere. I\'m very interested for some time in the future. SO will remark that this also includes pubic liposuction for only slightly more than the usual cost for that procedure with the rest as a bonus...
www.clinic-brazil.ru/contact/langen
HC

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269533362

I did talk to Dr. Comancho a few weeks ago. I am not sure they can do 2 inches Flaccid nor Erect. May be .5 of an Inch Erect with tons of stretching. Small gains in Flaccid are of course common if you make sure you stretch for a long time to prevent retraction.

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269541821

Thank\'s for posting.Did you have to stay there after procedure or was it possible to fly home the same day?How dangerous is this procedure?

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269614057

Jec
Regarding regular PMMA you could probably fly home right away and deal with any discomfort in the airplane restroom. But a day\'s rest isn\'t superfluous as you\'ll have spent some time on an operating table, unless you enjoy travelling directly after such an experience. Regarding lengthening they dig down deep into your entrails detaching ligaments from the pelvic bone, this is no small intervention probably done under general anesthesia. I guess what you do once on your own is your call.
HC

For those of you seeking penis lengthening surgery .. Here it is! 12 years 8 months ago #1269614870

Waste of money in my opinion. A woman won\'t even feel a 1/2\" of Erect length increase. However, add 1/2\" of Erect Girth and watch as she screams in ecstasy. If someone actually gained 1\"+ of Erect length, I would definitely change my opinion of Ligamentolysis. As many experienced members on PB\'s have mentioned, the results are lackluster at best. I appreciate you sharing your experience razor101. Please keep us informed of any Erect gains you make as I\'m confident we are all interested in your progress. Hopefully, you will be the one to prove the procedure worthwhile. Best of luck to you my friend.