PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients?

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308275868

Geez man. Just posting my experience to date which is what i thought this forum was for. I understand people have had problems. If things go south. I will let you all know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308281631

Hey man. I had mine done in July 18 and love it. I've read all kinds of posts here and stories of good and bad before I had mine done. It is a big decision to make and I did it with full understanding that following ALL the aftercare to a T.

It has softened if you can call it that. That might not be the scientific word for it. It love it. For me it feels good in and the Girth has been amazing. The looks I get from people stirring at my bulge in my pants is good feeling.

It is a process and does require you to heal. Don't be tempered to have sex or jerk while it's healing, take care of body (drinking, smoke, etc) is important. Not that you do but just saying there are clear guidance on after care.

Someone here will dispute what I say, some will support it. I get it. Not everyone has same opinion on the sleeve. But my opinion is I'm glad I did it and may do a larger one in a year or so. We'll see.

Penuma implant - Dr Elist... Any thoughts from recent patients? 5 years 1 week ago #1308367233

I am familiar with your story and everyone else's. I have read them all before going through with the procedure. I knew and know the risks. There is no procedure without risk. I don't deny or discount the failures of the surgery, nor the success. I took in to account both & took the calculated risk. There are differences in between what people consider success. You obviously care about the visual aesthetics of the implant, where I do not. I knew this going in. There are plenty of boob jobs that are obvious. Do most guys give a crap? Nope! We just like big boobs natural or fake. Do I think most woman care if I have a Dick implant? My theory is no they think the same way we do. Does my wife care I have an implant? Nope she loves it. As far as protrusions, mine has softened considerably. The head where it is sewn is smooth. I did notice one common thing in most of the failure stories. The commonality was masturbation. I have chosen not to do that post implant. My theory is it puts to much stress on the skin. The hand can get quite a bit tighter than a vagina. In the end it comes down to the individuals decision to have any procedure done. By continually sharing my experience I hope to give someone the other side of the story. In hopes they don't feel like an outcast on this forum. I have nothing to personally gain by staying on here and facing the constant negativity. Again maybe that's why you don't see the success stories! Everybody always talks of how many failures there are. I say each failure posts their pictures in a thread. Kind of like the people that have a success are demanded to do. If we don't we are called 'shills'.